This Sunday many of us will gather around the television to watch the 84th Academy Awards. We here at Celebrity Net Worth love movies but we recently found ourselves wondering why actors need to be rewarded with trophies in the first place when they are already rewarded with fame and massive fortunes?! That question got us wondering exactly how much money all these celebrities we'll see Sunday night are worth. So we put together this comprehensive photo gallery that shows the net worths of every best actor/actress, director and supporting actor/actress Academy Award Nominee, enjoy!
Fun Oscar Net Worth Facts:
1) This year's Oscar nominees have a cumulative net worth of $798.5 million!
2) George Clooney is the richest nominee with a net worth of $160 million.
3) Berenice Bejo is the "poorest" nominee with a net worth of $1.5 million.
4) The richest category is Best Actor with a cumulative net worth of $364 million (thanks mostly to Brad Pitt and Clooney).
5) Steven Spielberg's net worth of $3 billion is more than three times the cumulative net worth of everyone nominated this year.
6) Click here to find out who are the richest Oscar winners of all time.
What do you think of this year's nominees and movies? Did you see any of them? Who are you rooting for? Let us know in the comments below!
Octavia Spencer is nominated for an Academy Award as Best Actress in a Supporting role for her portrayal of Minnie Jackson in the Best Picture nomi...
Latifah received an Academy Award nomination for Best Actress in a . ... Queen Latifah Net ...
LIVE Reaction to the 2012 Oscar Nominationsunedited .... Oscar Nomination #39;13 live ...