Manny Pacquiao Net Worth
Manny Pacquiao net worth and career earnings: Manny Pacquiao Filipino boxer, actor, singer, endorser and politician who has a net worth of $220 million. As of this writing, Manny Pacquiao has won 57 out 65 matches with two draws and six losses. His loss to Timothy Bradley on June 6th, 2012, was widely criticized as being a massive error in judgement with many people claiming the fight was fixed. Beyond the controversial Bradley loss, Manny has beaten Miguel Cotto, Juan Manuel Marquez, Shane Mosely, Oscar De La Hoya and many more talented opponents. Manny Pacquiao is considered to be the pound for pound #1 boxer in the world. He is also the only boxer to win titles in 7 different weight classes. Along the way to glory, Pacquiao has amassed an impressive net worth mainly from boxing purses but also from endorsements, promotions and pay-per-view revenue sharing.
On March 13, 2010 Pacquiao was supposed to fight Floyd Mayweather in what could have been the most profitable boxing match up in history. Experts predicted the bout would break the pay per view record of 3 million purchases resulting in $200 million in gross revenues. Of that $200 million, Manny could have earned as much as $80 million.
On May 2nd, 2015, Manny finally fought Mayweather in what was the highest-revenue producing boxing match in history. Manny ended up losing by decision after going the full 12 rounds. Prior to the fight, most experts predicted that he matchup would generate as much as $400 million in gross revenue off Pay Per View, live gate, merchandise, sponsorships and more. Of that total gross, Manny is guaranteed 40% of all profits which is expected to be somewhere in the range of $100 – $150 million. The final numbers won't be known for a few weeks following the fight.
Pacquiao is exceptionally popular in his home country of the Philippines. In addition to boxing, he has acted in and produced several movies. He released a music album which sold over two million copies. He is also a politician and semi-professional basketball player.
Manny Pacquiao's Career Purse Earnings:
- $2 million – against Erik Morales (January 2006)
- $1 million – against Oscar Larios (July 2006)
- $3 million – against Erik Morales (November 2006)
- $2 million – against Jorge Solis (April 2007)
- $2 million – against Marco Antonio Barrera (October 2007)
- $11 million – against Oscar De la Hoya (December 2008)
- $12 million – against Ricky Hatton (May 2009)
- $35 million – against Miguel Cotto (November 2009)
- $35 million – against Antonio Margarito (November 2010)
- $20 million – against Shane Mosely (May 2011)
- $20 million – against Juan Manuel Marquez (November 2011)
- $20 million – against Timothy Bradley I (June 2012)
- $30 million – against Juan Manuel Marquez (December 2012)
- $30 million – against Brandon Rios (November 2013)
- $20 million – against Timothy Bradley II (April 2014)
- $20 million – against Chris Algieri (November 2014)
- $130 million – against Floyd Mayweather (May 2015)
- $33 million – against Timothy Bradley III (April 2016)
- $10 million – against Jesse Vargas (November 2016)
- $10 million – against Adrien Broner (January 2019)
Career total earnings: $448 million (before taxes, fees etc, includes estimated $130m from Floyd fight)
|Net Worth:||$220 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Dec 17, 1978 (40 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)|
|Profession:||Professional Boxer, Politician, Actor, Singer, Athlete, Film Producer|