Greta Van Susteren net worth and salary: Greta Van Susteren is an American commentator and television personality who has a net worth of $35 million dollars. A journalist, television host, and former attorney, Greta Van Sustren currently hosts the Fox show, "On the Record with Greta Van Susteren". She also co-hosted and served as a legal commentator for "Burden of Proof" on CNN. Born June 11, 1954, in Appleton, Wisconsin, Van Susteren is best known for her role as commentator on Fox News Channel's On the Record w/Greta Van Susteren. She is a former criminal defense and civil trial lawyer and also appeared as a legal analyst as co-host on Burden of Proof (1994-2002), alongside Roger Cossack. Her law degree was earned in 1979 at Georgetown University of Law Center. During the O.J. Simpson trial (coined as the Trial of the Century), she appeared regularly on CNN as a legal analyst, which led to her stint as co-host of CNN's Burden of Proof and The Point. After a highly publicized contract bidding war in 2002, Van Susteren moved to Fox News Channel. In 2014, she made headlines when she publicly criticized Dwayne Stovall, republican candidate for U.S. Senate in Texas, after he ran an advertisement calling Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky an ineffective "Beltway turtle." Van Susteren married tort lawyer John P. Coale in 1988. Coale served as an advisor to former Governor of Alaska and U.S. Vice President hopeful Sarah Palin. In 2006, Van Susteren became part owner of a restaurant called Old Mill Inn (Mattituck, New York on the North Fork of Long Island).
Greta Van Susteren Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Greta Van Susteren against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Greta Van Susteren
Date of Birth
Jun 11, 1954 (61 years old)
Journalist, Lawyer, Presenter
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Greta Conway Van Susteren
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review for October 9th – October 12thThis weekend, The Martian held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.