Greta Van Susteren net worth and salary: Greta Van Susteren is an American commentator and television personality who has a net worth of $35 million dollars. A journalist, television host, and former attorney, Greta Van Sustren currently hosts the Fox show, "On the Record with Greta Van Susteren". She also co-hosted and served as a legal commentator for "Burden of Proof" on CNN. Born June 11, 1954, in Appleton, Wisconsin, Van Susteren is best known for her role as commentator on Fox News Channel's On the Record w/Greta Van Susteren. She is a former criminal defense and civil trial lawyer and also appeared as a legal analyst as co-host on Burden of Proof (1994-2002), alongside Roger Cossack. Her law degree was earned in 1979 at Georgetown University of Law Center. During the O.J. Simpson trial (coined as the Trial of the Century), she appeared regularly on CNN as a legal analyst, which led to her stint as co-host of CNN's Burden of Proof and The Point. After a highly publicized contract bidding war in 2002, Van Susteren moved to Fox News Channel. In 2014, she made headlines when she publicly criticized Dwayne Stovall, republican candidate for U.S. Senate in Texas, after he ran an advertisement calling Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky an ineffective "Beltway turtle." Van Susteren married tort lawyer John P. Coale in 1988. Coale served as an advisor to former Governor of Alaska and U.S. Vice President hopeful Sarah Palin. In 2006, Van Susteren became part owner of a restaurant called Old Mill Inn (Mattituck, New York on the North Fork of Long Island).
Greta Van Susteren Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Greta Van Susteren against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Greta Van Susteren
Date of Birth
Jun 11, 1954 (62 years old)
Journalist, Lawyer, Presenter
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Greta Conway Van Susteren
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.