Greta Van Susteren net worth and salary: Greta Van Susteren is an American commentator and television personality who has a net worth of $35 million dollars. A journalist, television host, and former attorney, Greta Van Sustren currently hosts the Fox show, "On the Record with Greta Van Susteren". She also co-hosted and served as a legal commentator for "Burden of Proof" on CNN. Born June 11, 1954, in Appleton, Wisconsin, Van Susteren is best known for her role as commentator on Fox News Channel's On the Record w/Greta Van Susteren. She is a former criminal defense and civil trial lawyer and also appeared as a legal analyst as co-host on Burden of Proof (1994-2002), alongside Roger Cossack. Her law degree was earned in 1979 at Georgetown University of Law Center. During the O.J. Simpson trial (coined as the Trial of the Century), she appeared regularly on CNN as a legal analyst, which led to her stint as co-host of CNN's Burden of Proof and The Point. After a highly publicized contract bidding war in 2002, Van Susteren moved to Fox News Channel. In 2014, she made headlines when she publicly criticized Dwayne Stovall, republican candidate for U.S. Senate in Texas, after he ran an advertisement calling Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky an ineffective "Beltway turtle." Van Susteren married tort lawyer John P. Coale in 1988. Coale served as an advisor to former Governor of Alaska and U.S. Vice President hopeful Sarah Palin. In 2006, Van Susteren became part owner of a restaurant called Old Mill Inn (Mattituck, New York on the North Fork of Long Island).
Greta Van Susteren Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Greta Van Susteren against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Greta Van Susteren
Date of Birth
Jun 11, 1954 (61 years old)
Journalist, Lawyer, Presenter
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Greta Conway Van Susteren
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.