Elisabeth Hasselbeck net worth and salary: Elisabeth Hasselbeck is an American talk show host and television personality who has an estimated net worth of $12 million dollars. Elisabeth Hasselback was born in Cranston, Rhode Island in 1977 and attended he Boston College, where she was captain of the Eagles' women's softball team for two seasons, winning consecutive Big East championships. She graduated from Boston College in 1999 with a Fine Arts degree concentrated on large scale paintings and industrial design. After college she went to work for Puma shoes as a designer. Elisabeth Hasselback got her start in television when she was cast on cast in one of the earliest seasons of Survivor. Specially, "Survivor: The Australian Outback" in the 2001-02 season where she came in fourth place overall. Her stint on "Survivor" led to an audition to replace Lisa Ling on "The View" in 2003. Elisabeth Hasselbeck became a permanent member of the panel on "The View" in November 2003, where she typically represented the conservative viewpoint. She spent 10 years on "The View" leaving in July 2013 to become the female co-house of "Fox & Friends". In July 2002, Elisabeth Hasselback married her college boyfriend the now retired professional football quarterback Tim Hasselback. The couple has three children, a daughter and two sons.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Elisabeth Hasselbeck against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 28, 1977 (38 years old)
Presenter, Author, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Elisabeth Filarski, Elisabeth Del Padre Filarski, Lizzie, Bessy
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading Caseon May 27, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!on May 27, 2016
Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria Groupon May 27, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amanda Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net WorthWhile it's not shocking to see the 15-month marriage of Johnny Depp and Amanda Heard end, it is shocking that the couple wed without a prenup. Will Depp give Heard any of his $400 million fortune?
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker JudgmentFlorida Circuit Judge Pamela Campbell decided today that the Hogan/Gawker verdict was just, and declined to order a new trial, allowing the dispute to move on to a Florida appeals court.