Troian Bellisario net worth: Troian Bellisario is an American actress who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Troian Bellisario was born in Los Angeles, California, and is the daughter of successful television producer and series creator, Donald P. Bellisario. She began acting when she was a toddler, appearing in the film, "Last Rites" in 1988. She then appeared in guest starring roles on such shows as, "Quantum Leap", "Tequila and Bonetti", "JAG", and "First Monday". She also added more film work to her resume, appearing in such projects as, "Billboard Dad", "Consent", and "Peep World". More recently, she appeared in a recurring role on "NCIS". In 2010, she was cast in the role that would make her a household name, as Spencer Hastings on the hit drama, "Pretty Little Liars". In addition to her work on "Pretty Little Liars", she also plays the title character of Sergeant Lauren Weil in the webseries, "Lauren".
Troian Bellisario Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Troian Bellisario against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 28, 1985 (30 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Troian Avery Bellisario, Troian Pratt-Bellisario, Troian B. Adams
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?on May 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.