Troian Bellisario net worth: Troian Bellisario is an American actress who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Troian Bellisario was born in Los Angeles, California, and is the daughter of successful television producer and series creator, Donald P. Bellisario. She began acting when she was a toddler, appearing in the film, "Last Rites" in 1988. She then appeared in guest starring roles on such shows as, "Quantum Leap", "Tequila and Bonetti", "JAG", and "First Monday". She also added more film work to her resume, appearing in such projects as, "Billboard Dad", "Consent", and "Peep World". More recently, she appeared in a recurring role on "NCIS". In 2010, she was cast in the role that would make her a household name, as Spencer Hastings on the hit drama, "Pretty Little Liars". In addition to her work on "Pretty Little Liars", she also plays the title character of Sergeant Lauren Weil in the webseries, "Lauren".
Troian Bellisario Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Troian Bellisario against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 28, 1985 (30 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Troian Avery Bellisario, Troian Pratt-Bellisario, Troian B. Adams
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.