Randy Quaid net worth: Randy Quaid is an American actor who has a net worth of -$1 million dollars. Randy Quaid is the brother of well-known movie actor Dennis Quaid. One of his earliest successes in the acting world was as a cast ember Saturday Night Live from 1985 to 1986. Quaid has since gone on to appear in over 90 films. Some of his most famous movies include The Last Detail, The Last Picture Show, Kingpin, Moving, Days Of Thunder, Independence Day, The Ice Harvest, the National Lampoon Vacation movies, and Brokeback Mountain. Quaid has been involved in voice-over work including commercials and animated television programs. Quaid was nominated for an Academy Award, BAFTA, and a Golden Globe award for his role in The Last Detail. He was nominated for an Emmy and won a Golden Globe for his TV role as President Lyndon Johnson in LBJ: The Early Years. In 2005 Quaid received Emmy and Golden Globe nominations for his role as Colonel Tom Parker in the critically acclaimed TV mini-series Elvis. In recent years Quaid has had financial and legal problems, including squatting and burglary charges, associated with the break-in of a home the actor previously owned, as well as failure to appear in court.
Randy Quaid Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 1, 1950
Actor, Voice Actor, Musician, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
Randall Rudy Quaid, Randy Randall Rudy Quaid, Randy
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Randy Quaid Earnings
Click to Expand
- Goya's Ghosts$1,000,000
- The Adventures of Pluto Nash$1,250,000
- Christmas Vacation$1,000,000plus 5% of gross
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.