Randy Quaid net worth: Randy Quaid is an American actor who has a net worth of -$1 million dollars. Randy Quaid is the brother of well-known movie actor Dennis Quaid. One of his earliest successes in the acting world was as a cast ember Saturday Night Live from 1985 to 1986. Quaid has since gone on to appear in over 90 films. Some of his most famous movies include The Last Detail, The Last Picture Show, Kingpin, Moving, Days Of Thunder, Independence Day, The Ice Harvest, the National Lampoon Vacation movies, and Brokeback Mountain. Quaid has been involved in voice-over work including commercials and animated television programs. Quaid was nominated for an Academy Award, BAFTA, and a Golden Globe award for his role in The Last Detail. He was nominated for an Emmy and won a Golden Globe for his TV role as President Lyndon Johnson in LBJ: The Early Years. In 2005 Quaid received Emmy and Golden Globe nominations for his role as Colonel Tom Parker in the critically acclaimed TV mini-series Elvis. In recent years Quaid has had financial and legal problems, including squatting and burglary charges, associated with the break-in of a home the actor previously owned, as well as failure to appear in court.
Randy Quaid Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 1, 1950
Actor, Voice Actor, Musician, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
Randall Rudy Quaid, Randy Randall Rudy Quaid, Randy
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?on Jul 7, 2015
If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very Soonon Jul 7, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris Berezovskyon Jul 7, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
Randy Quaid Earnings
Click to Expand
- Goya's Ghosts$1,000,000
- The Adventures of Pluto Nash$1,250,000
- Christmas Vacation$1,000,000plus 5% of gross
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?For the foreseeable future, the most popular woman in the United States is going to be soccer star Carli Lloyd. Making Women's World Cup history will do that, but will her popularity help her make more money?
- If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very SoonA precipitous drop in the global commodities markets is quickly eating away at the fortune of Australian billionaire Andrew Forrest. How low will his net worth go??!!
- The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris BerezovskyCar bombs, billion dollar lawsuits, feuds with Vladimir Putin... Boris Berezovsky, the original Russian oligarch, isn't a household name in America but his life story is waiting for a Hollywood treatment.
- The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?We all start out playing our favorite sport for fun, but when we get older sports becomes all about the money. And when you consider the size of these paychecks... it's easy to see why!