Randy Quaid net worth: Randy Quaid is an American actor who has a net worth of -$1 million dollars. Randy Quaid is the brother of well-known movie actor Dennis Quaid. One of his earliest successes in the acting world was as a cast ember Saturday Night Live from 1985 to 1986. Quaid has since gone on to appear in over 90 films. Some of his most famous movies include The Last Detail, The Last Picture Show, Kingpin, Moving, Days Of Thunder, Independence Day, The Ice Harvest, the National Lampoon Vacation movies, and Brokeback Mountain. Quaid has been involved in voice-over work including commercials and animated television programs. Quaid was nominated for an Academy Award, BAFTA, and a Golden Globe award for his role in The Last Detail. He was nominated for an Emmy and won a Golden Globe for his TV role as President Lyndon Johnson in LBJ: The Early Years. In 2005 Quaid received Emmy and Golden Globe nominations for his role as Colonel Tom Parker in the critically acclaimed TV mini-series Elvis. In recent years Quaid has had financial and legal problems, including squatting and burglary charges, associated with the break-in of a home the actor previously owned, as well as failure to appear in court.
Randy Quaid Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 1, 1950 (65 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Musician, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
Randall Rudy Quaid, Randy Randall Rudy Quaid, Randy
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Randy Quaid Earnings
Click to Expand
- Goya's Ghosts$1,000,000
- The Adventures of Pluto Nash$1,250,000
- Christmas Vacation$1,000,000plus 5% of gross
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?