Jim Belushi Net Worth: Jim Belushi is an American actor, comedian, singer and musician who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Jim Belushi has had a long and successful career in the entertainment business. He has worked on Saturday Night Live, and in various films including, "About Last Night…", "Little Shop of Horrors", and "K-9". He is most widely recognized for his starring role on the sitcom, "According to Jim". Born James Adam Belushi on June 15, 1954, in Chicago, Illinois, he made a name for himself playing the eponymous character on the long-running TV series, "According to Jim". It was in the period from 1977 to 1980 that he landed his first acting roles as a member of the Chicago theater group "The Second City". In 1978, Jim also made his TV and movie debuts on Who's Watching The Kids, and in the Brian De Palma's The Fury, respectively. Ever since, he has sustained a lengthy career with a burly charm that translated across comedy and drama, along with a voice that boomed unmistakably over animation. Eventually, he turned into the titular dad of television's on "According to Jim" (2001- ), where Belushi opted to embrace his flaws in a part that, more than any other, fully reflected his true persona. Off the screen, Belushi has been married three times and has three children.
Jim Belushi Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 15, 1954
Actor, Comedian, Singer, Musician, Television producer, Screenwriter, Television Director, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Film Score Composer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
James Belushi, Zee Blues, James Adam Belushi, The Belush, "The Belush", James Adam "Jim" Belushi, Jim, James "Jim" Belushi
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 Millionon Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Jim Belushi Earnings
- According to Jim$500,000/episode
- Saturday Night Live$15,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 BankruptcyTrick Daddy recently joined the likes of 50 Cent, and probably not in the way that he would have wanted...
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.