Jim Belushi Net Worth: Jim Belushi is an American actor, comedian, singer and musician who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Jim Belushi has had a long and successful career in the entertainment business. He has worked on Saturday Night Live, and in various films including, "About Last Night…", "Little Shop of Horrors", and "K-9″. He is most widely recognized for his starring role on the sitcom, "According to Jim". Born James Adam Belushi on June 15, 1954, in Chicago, Illinois, he made a name for himself playing the eponymous character on the long-running TV series, "According to Jim". It was in the period from 1977 to 1980 that he landed his first acting roles as a member of the Chicago theater group "The Second City". In 1978, Jim also made his TV and movie debuts on Who's Watching The Kids, and in the Brian De Palma's The Fury, respectively. Ever since, he has sustained a lengthy career with a burly charm that translated across comedy and drama, along with a voice that boomed unmistakably over animation. Eventually, he turned into the titular dad of television's on "According to Jim" (2001- ), where Belushi opted to embrace his flaws in a part that, more than any other, fully reflected his true persona. Off the screen, Belushi has been married three times and has three children.
Jim Belushi Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 15, 1954
Actor, Comedian, Singer, Musician, Television producer, Screenwriter, Television Director, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Film Score Composer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
James Belushi, Zee Blues, James Adam Belushi, The Belush, "The Belush", James Adam "Jim" Belushi, Jim, James "Jim" Belushi
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
Jim Belushi Earnings
- According to Jim$500,000/episode
- Saturday Night Live$15,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.