Jim Belushi Net Worth: Jim Belushi is an American actor, comedian, singer and musician who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Jim Belushi has had a long and successful career in the entertainment business. He has worked on Saturday Night Live, and in various films including, "About Last Night…", "Little Shop of Horrors", and "K-9". He is most widely recognized for his starring role on the sitcom, "According to Jim". Born James Adam Belushi on June 15, 1954, in Chicago, Illinois, he made a name for himself playing the eponymous character on the long-running TV series, "According to Jim". It was in the period from 1977 to 1980 that he landed his first acting roles as a member of the Chicago theater group "The Second City". In 1978, Jim also made his TV and movie debuts on Who's Watching The Kids, and in the Brian De Palma's The Fury, respectively. Ever since, he has sustained a lengthy career with a burly charm that translated across comedy and drama, along with a voice that boomed unmistakably over animation. Eventually, he turned into the titular dad of television's on "According to Jim" (2001- ), where Belushi opted to embrace his flaws in a part that, more than any other, fully reflected his true persona. Off the screen, Belushi has been married three times and has three children.
Jim Belushi Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 15, 1954 (61 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Singer, Musician, Television producer, Screenwriter, Television Director, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Film Score Composer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
James Belushi, Zee Blues, James Adam Belushi, The Belush, "The Belush", James Adam "Jim" Belushi, Jim, James "Jim" Belushi
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Jim Belushi Earnings
- According to Jim$500,000/episode
- Saturday Night Live$15,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.