Jim Belushi Net Worth: Jim Belushi is an American actor, comedian, singer and musician who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Jim Belushi has had a long and successful career in the entertainment business. He has worked on Saturday Night Live, and in various films including, "About Last Night…", "Little Shop of Horrors", and "K-9". He is most widely recognized for his starring role on the sitcom, "According to Jim". Born James Adam Belushi on June 15, 1954, in Chicago, Illinois, he made a name for himself playing the eponymous character on the long-running TV series, "According to Jim". It was in the period from 1977 to 1980 that he landed his first acting roles as a member of the Chicago theater group "The Second City". In 1978, Jim also made his TV and movie debuts on Who's Watching The Kids, and in the Brian De Palma's The Fury, respectively. Ever since, he has sustained a lengthy career with a burly charm that translated across comedy and drama, along with a voice that boomed unmistakably over animation. Eventually, he turned into the titular dad of television's on "According to Jim" (2001- ), where Belushi opted to embrace his flaws in a part that, more than any other, fully reflected his true persona. Off the screen, Belushi has been married three times and has three children.
Jim Belushi Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 15, 1954 (62 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Singer, Musician, Television producer, Screenwriter, Television Director, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Film Score Composer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
James Belushi, Zee Blues, James Adam Belushi, The Belush, "The Belush", James Adam "Jim" Belushi, Jim, James "Jim" Belushi
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Jim Belushi Earnings
- According to Jim$500,000/episode
- Saturday Night Live$15,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.