Frankie Muniz Net Worth: Frankie Muniz is an American actor, musician, writer, producer, and race-car driver who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Frankie Muniz began acting at the age of eight after gaining the attention of an agent at a talent show. Born Francisco Muñiz IV on December 5, 1985, in Wood-Ridge, New Jersey, US, he is primarily known for his turn in the FOX television family sitcom Malcolm in the Middle (2000-2006). Even though he has been in television since the 1990s, Muniz became an overnight sensation as Malcolm, a role that also earned him an Emmy and two Golden Globe Award nominations. While playing the intelligent, guileless boy in a family of crazies, he did some guest shots on TV and lead roles in youth comedies, like Big Fat Liar (2002, starring Paul Giamatti) and Agent Cody Banks (2003, with Hilary Duff). Muniz's subsequent movies include My Dog Skip (2000, with Kevin Bacon), Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London (2004), as well as Stay Alive (2006). At the same time, Muniz dived into professional auto racing as he got older. As a racer, he signed on with Jensen Motorsport as a driver in 2005, and then raced in the Formula BMW USA series (2006) and the Champ Car Atlantic series (2007). In addition to the above, Frankie Muniz joined the band Kingsfoil as a drummer.
Frankie Muniz Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 5, 1985 (30 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Race car driver, Musician, Voice Actor, Drummer, Screenwriter, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Puerto Ricans in the United States
Francisco Muñiz IV, Francisco James Muniz, IV, Francisco Muniz IV, Frankie Muniz IV, Francisco "Frankie" Muniz IV
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Frankie Muniz Earnings
- Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London$5,000,000
- Agent Cody Banks$2,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.