Emma Watson net worth: Emma Watson is a British actress and model who has a net worth of $70 million. Emma Watson was born Emma Charlotte Duere Watson on April 15, 1990 in Paris, France. She lived in France until she was five when her parents divorced and Emma moved back to England with her mother. Watson was only 6 years old when she realized she wanted to be an actress. Her parents sent her to Stagecoach Theater Arts where she received instruction in the fine art of acting. She got her first real acting assignment when she was only nine years old when she was hired to appear in the Harry Potter films alongside Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, as the character of Hermoine Granger. Prior to the Harry Potter movies, Emma had never set foot on a film set and had only performed in a handful of stage pieces. Emma appeared in all eight of the Harry Potter movies. At the peak of her Harry Potter career, Emma easily earned $15-$20 million per year in acting salary alone. Her performances the Harry Potter films earned Emma plenty of recognition and awards. When she isn't acting, Emma is a highly sought after fashion model. She has done extensive modeling work for Burberry and has appeared in dozens of magazines both on the covers and inside as part of various ad campaigns.
Emma Watson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 15, 1990 (26 years old)
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
115 lbs (52 kg)
Em, Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Emma Watson Earnings
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2$15,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1$15,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix$4,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.