Emma Watson net worth: Emma Watson is a British actress and model who has a net worth of $60 million. Emma Watson was born Emma Charlotte Duere Watson on April 15, 1990 in Paris, France. She lived in France until she was five when her parents divorced and Emma moved back to England with her mother. Watson was only 6 years old when she realized she wanted to be an actress. Her parents sent her to Stagecoach Theater Arts where she received instruction in the fine art of acting. She got her first real acting assignment when she was only nine years old when she was hired to appear in the Harry Potter films alongside Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, as the character of Hermoine Granger. Prior to the Harry Potter movies, Emma had never set foot on a film set and had only performed in a handful of stage pieces. Emma appeared in all eight of the Harry Potter movies. At the peak of her Harry Potter career, Emma easily earned $15-$20 million per year in acting salary alone. Her performances the Harry Potter films earned Emma plenty of recognition and awards. When she isn't acting, Emma is a highly sought after fashion model. She has done extensive modeling work for Burberry and has appeared in dozens of magazines both on the covers and inside as part of various ad campaigns.
Emma Watson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 15, 1990
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
115 lbs (52 kg)
Em, Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Ten Rich Celebrities Who Have Proven That Money Equals Poweron Aug 25, 2015
Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 Millionon Aug 26, 2015
Emma Watson Earnings
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2$15,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1$15,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix$4,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.
- Is Jordan Spieth The Next Michael Jordan Or Lionel Messi? Here's Why Some Say Yes.Jordan Spieth did more in four weeks than many golfers have in an entire PGA Tour career. Let's break down Speith's year and the years ahead.