Emma Watson net worth: Emma Watson is a British actress and model who has a net worth of $60 million. Emma Watson was born Emma Charlotte Duere Watson on April 15, 1990 in Paris, France. She lived in France until she was five when her parents divorced and Emma moved back to England with her mother. Watson was only 6 years old when she realized she wanted to be an actress. Her parents sent her to Stagecoach Theater Arts where she received instruction in the fine art of acting. She got her first real acting assignment when she was only nine years old when she was hired to appear in the Harry Potter films alongside Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, as the character of Hermoine Granger. Prior to the Harry Potter movies, Emma had never set foot on a film set and had only performed in a handful of stage pieces. Emma appeared in all eight of the Harry Potter movies. At the peak of her Harry Potter career, Emma easily earned $15-$20 million per year in acting salary alone. Her performances the Harry Potter films earned Emma plenty of recognition and awards. When she isn't acting, Emma is a highly sought after fashion model. She has done extensive modeling work for Burberry and has appeared in dozens of magazines both on the covers and inside as part of various ad campaigns.
Emma Watson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Em, Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
Date of Birth
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
115 lbs (52 kg)
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free Agencyon Jul 4, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Emma Watson Earnings
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2$15,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1$15,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix$4,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...
- Andy Warhol's 'One Dollar Bill' Just Sold for More Than $30M at AuctionOne Dollar Bill is a painting by Andy Warhol that recently fetched more than $30 million on the auction block at Sotheby's in London.