Debra Messing net worth: Debra Messing is an American actress who has a net worth of $18 million. Debra Messing has built her net worth from her acting roles such as Grace Adler in the NBC sitcom, "Will & Grace" and as Molly Kagan in the critically acclaimed mini-series "The Starter Wife." She is a six-time Emmy Award nominee and eight-time Golden Globe Award nominee. Debra Lynn Messing was born in Brooklyn, New York in August 1968. She graduated from New York University's Tisch School of the Arts, earning a Master's Degree in three years. Messing appeared on the TV series NYPD Blue in 1994 and 1995. Her film debut came in 1995's A Walk in the Clouds. She then co-starred on the Fox series Net & Stacey from 1995 to 1997. She starred in two episodes of Seinfeld in 1996 and 1997. Messing played Grace Adler on Will & Grace on NBC from 1998 to 2006. She starred in USA's The Starter Wife in 2008, as well as Smash in 2012-13. She has starred in the films Along Came Polly, The Wedding Date, and Nothing Like the Holidays. She provided the voice of Arlene in the 2004 film Garfield. Messing won a Primetime Emmy Award in 2003 and has been nominated for six Emmys, eight Golden Globes, and eight Screen Actors Guild Awards. She will star in the upcoming film Like Sunday, Like Rain, and the new TV series The Mysteries of Laura. She has been romantically linked to her smash co-star Will Chase. She was previously married to Daniel Zelman and the two had a son together.
Debra Messing Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 15, 1968 (47 years old)
Television producer, Actor, Voice Actor, Comedian
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Debra Lynn Messing, Debra Lynn Moessing
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Debra Messing Earnings
- Will & Grace$250,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.