Debra Messing net worth: Debra Messing is an American actress who has a net worth of $18 million. Debra Messing has built her net worth from her acting roles such as Grace Adler in the NBC sitcom, "Will & Grace" and as Molly Kagan in the critically acclaimed mini-series "The Starter Wife." She is a six-time Emmy Award nominee and eight-time Golden Globe Award nominee. Debra Lynn Messing was born in Brooklyn, New York in August 1968. She graduated from New York University's Tisch School of the Arts, earning a Master's Degree in three years. Messing appeared on the TV series NYPD Blue in 1994 and 1995. Her film debut came in 1995's A Walk in the Clouds. She then co-starred on the Fox series Net & Stacey from 1995 to 1997. She starred in two episodes of Seinfeld in 1996 and 1997. Messing played Grace Adler on Will & Grace on NBC from 1998 to 2006. She starred in USA's The Starter Wife in 2008, as well as Smash in 2012-13. She has starred in the films Along Came Polly, The Wedding Date, and Nothing Like the Holidays. She provided the voice of Arlene in the 2004 film Garfield. Messing won a Primetime Emmy Award in 2003 and has been nominated for six Emmys, eight Golden Globes, and eight Screen Actors Guild Awards. She will star in the upcoming film Like Sunday, Like Rain, and the new TV series The Mysteries of Laura. She has been romantically linked to her smash co-star Will Chase. She was previously married to Daniel Zelman and the two had a son together.
Debra Messing Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 15, 1968
Television producer, Actor, Voice Actor, Comedian
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Debra Lynn Messing, Debra Lynn Moessing
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
Debra Messing Earnings
- Will & Grace$250,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private JetExtremely wealthy people love staying at Four Seasons hotels. And now they can fly on a Four Seasons private jet...
- NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge PaydayNBA rookie K.J McDaniels proves that betting on yourself is ALWAYS a good idea.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.