Danielle Darrieux Net Worth: Danielle Darrieux is a French actress and singer who has a net worth of $25 million. Danielle Darrieux was born in Bordeaux, France in May 1917. Darrieux has appeared in more than 100 films over her career. Danielle studied cello at the Conservatoire de Musique and won a part and made her debut in the musical film Le Bai in 1931. In 1936 her role in Mayerling brought her into the spotlight. Danielle married the screenwriter and director Henri Decoin in 1935. He encouraged her to go to Hollywood and she signed with Universal Studios. She starred in The Rage of Paris in 1938 but then moved back to Paris. Danielle divorced Decoin in 1941 and was married to Porfirio Rubirosa in 1942. Darrieux would go back and forth from Paris to Hollywood and star in films such as Rich, Young and Pretty, 5 Fingers, The Earrings of Madame de…, The Red and the Black, and Lady Chatterley's Lover. Her last American film was 1956's Alexander the Great. She replaced Katherine Hepburn in the Broadway musical Coco in 1970. Darrieux was referenced in Inglourious Basterds in 2009. In 1985 she won an honorary Cesar Award and in 2002 she won a European Film Award for Best Actress and a Silver Berlin Bear Award at the Berlin International Film Festival for 8 femmes. Danielle divorced Rubirosa in 1947 and married Georges Mitsikides in 1948 until his passing in 1991.
Danielle Darrieux Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Danielle Darrieux against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 1, 1917
Danielle Yvonne Marie Antoinette Darrieux, Daniele Darrieux, DD, Даниэль Дарьё
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!on Aug 27, 2015
Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 Millionon Aug 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.
- Is Jordan Spieth The Next Michael Jordan Or Lionel Messi? Here's Why Some Say Yes.Jordan Spieth did more in four weeks than many golfers have in an entire PGA Tour career. Let's break down Speith's year and the years ahead.