Clarence Williams III net worth: Clarence Williams III is an American actor who has a net worth of $2 million dollars. Clarence Williams III was born in New York, New York, and grew up in a family of performers. His parents were often on tour, and he grew up with his grandmother. He became interested in acting as a child, and shifted his focus to acting full-time after returning from two years in the U.S. Air Force. He got his start working in the theater in New York, and received a Tony-nomination for his performance in "Slow Dance on the Killing Ground" in 1964. He became a household name, when he was cast as Linc Hayes on the "Mod Squad" in 1968. He co-starred on the series until its run ended in 1973. From there, he went on to co-starring, guest-starring, and recurring roles in such projects as, "House of Dies Drear", "Hill Street Blues", "Purple Rain", "Twin Peaks", "New York Undercover", "Burn Notice", and "Justified", among many other television shows and movies.
Clarence Williams III Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Clarence Williams III against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Clarence Williams III
Date of Birth
Aug 21, 1939
United States of America
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.