Kimberly Guilfoyle Net Worth: Kimberly Guilfoyle is an American cable news personality who has a net worth of $5 million. Kimberly Guilfoyle was born March 9, 1969 in San Francisco, California. She is known as one of the co-hosts of 'The Five' and 'Outnumbered' on the Fox News Channel. She is also a contributor to The O'Reilly Factor and Hannity, and has made frequent appearances on the late-night satire program Red Eye w/Greg Gutfeld. Guilfoyle was previously an anchor at Court TV and a legal analyst/commentator for CNN and ABC. She is the ex-wife of California Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom and the former First Lady of San Francisco during Newsom's first year as mayor. During college and law school she was a lingerie model before becoming an assistant district attorney in San Francisco. She received national attention in 2001 when she successfully prosecuted two defendants whose dogs mauled a woman to death in San Francisco. Kimberly is extremely visible in San Francisco society. She is a member of many charitable organizations and maintains close ties with the Getty family. In 2004, Guilfoyle moved to New York to become a legal consultant for MSNBC, CNN and Court TV. In January 2006, Kimberly joined Fox News Channel where she is host of The Lineup (2005). She is also a legal analyst for the Fox News Channel. On May 27, 2006, Guilfoyle married furniture heir Eric Villency on the island of Barbados and in 2006 she gave birth to her first child. Guilfoyle and Villency announced their separation in June 2009 and eventually divorced.
Kimberly Guilfoyle Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kimberly Guilfoyle against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 9, 1969 (46 years old)
Lawyer, Journalist, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle, Kimba, Kimberly Guilfoyle Newsom, Kimberly Guilfoyle Villency
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?