Kimberly Guilfoyle Net Worth: Kimberly Guilfoyle is an American cable news personality who has a net worth of $5 million. Kimberly Guilfoyle was born March 9, 1969 in San Francisco, California. She is known as one of the co-hosts of 'The Five' and 'Outnumbered' on the Fox News Channel. She is also a contributor to The O'Reilly Factor and Hannity, and has made frequent appearances on the late-night satire program Red Eye w/Greg Gutfeld. Guilfoyle was previously an anchor at Court TV and a legal analyst/commentator for CNN and ABC. She is the ex-wife of California Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom and the former First Lady of San Francisco during Newsom's first year as mayor. During college and law school she was a lingerie model before becoming an assistant district attorney in San Francisco. She received national attention in 2001 when she successfully prosecuted two defendants whose dogs mauled a woman to death in San Francisco. Kimberly is extremely visible in San Francisco society. She is a member of many charitable organizations and maintains close ties with the Getty family. In 2004, Guilfoyle moved to New York to become a legal consultant for MSNBC, CNN and Court TV. In January 2006, Kimberly joined Fox News Channel where she is host of The Lineup (2005). She is also a legal analyst for the Fox News Channel. On May 27, 2006, Guilfoyle married furniture heir Eric Villency on the island of Barbados and in 2006 she gave birth to her first child. Guilfoyle and Villency announced their separation in June 2009 and eventually divorced.
Kimberly Guilfoyle Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kimberly Guilfoyle against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 9, 1969
Lawyer, Journalist, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle, Kimba, Kimberly Guilfoyle Newsom, Kimberly Guilfoyle Villency
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?