Kimberly Guilfoyle Net Worth: Kimberly Guilfoyle is an American cable news personality who has a net worth of $5 million. Kimberly Guilfoyle was born March 9, 1969 in San Francisco, California. She is known as one of the co-hosts of 'The Five' and 'Outnumbered' on the Fox News Channel. She is also a contributor to The O'Reilly Factor and Hannity, and has made frequent appearances on the late-night satire program Red Eye w/Greg Gutfeld. Guilfoyle was previously an anchor at Court TV and a legal analyst/commentator for CNN and ABC. She is the ex-wife of California Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom and the former First Lady of San Francisco during Newsom's first year as mayor. During college and law school she was a lingerie model before becoming an assistant district attorney in San Francisco. She received national attention in 2001 when she successfully prosecuted two defendants whose dogs mauled a woman to death in San Francisco. Kimberly is extremely visible in San Francisco society. She is a member of many charitable organizations and maintains close ties with the Getty family. In 2004, Guilfoyle moved to New York to become a legal consultant for MSNBC, CNN and Court TV. In January 2006, Kimberly joined Fox News Channel where she is host of The Lineup (2005). She is also a legal analyst for the Fox News Channel. On May 27, 2006, Guilfoyle married furniture heir Eric Villency on the island of Barbados and in 2006 she gave birth to her first child. Guilfoyle and Villency announced their separation in June 2009 and eventually divorced.
Kimberly Guilfoyle Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kimberly Guilfoyle against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 9, 1969 (46 years old)
Lawyer, Journalist, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle, Kimba, Kimberly Guilfoyle Newsom, Kimberly Guilfoyle Villency
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All TimeeBay handles the auctions of one-of-a-kind items that can't be found anywhere else. The following are the 10 most expensive items ever sold or listed on the site.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...