Kimberly Guilfoyle Net Worth: Kimberly Guilfoyle is an American cable news personality who has a net worth of $5 million. Kimberly Guilfoyle was born March 9, 1969 in San Francisco, California. She is known as one of the co-hosts of 'The Five' and 'Outnumbered' on the Fox News Channel. She is also a contributor to The O'Reilly Factor and Hannity, and has made frequent appearances on the late-night satire program Red Eye w/Greg Gutfeld. Guilfoyle was previously an anchor at Court TV and a legal analyst/commentator for CNN and ABC. She is the ex-wife of California Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom and the former First Lady of San Francisco during Newsom's first year as mayor. During college and law school she was a lingerie model before becoming an assistant district attorney in San Francisco. She received national attention in 2001 when she successfully prosecuted two defendants whose dogs mauled a woman to death in San Francisco. Kimberly is extremely visible in San Francisco society. She is a member of many charitable organizations and maintains close ties with the Getty family. In 2004, Guilfoyle moved to New York to become a legal consultant for MSNBC, CNN and Court TV. In January 2006, Kimberly joined Fox News Channel where she is host of The Lineup (2005). She is also a legal analyst for the Fox News Channel. On May 27, 2006, Guilfoyle married furniture heir Eric Villency on the island of Barbados and in 2006 she gave birth to her first child. Guilfoyle and Villency announced their separation in June 2009 and eventually divorced.
Kimberly Guilfoyle Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kimberly Guilfoyle against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 9, 1969 (47 years old)
Lawyer, Journalist, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle, Kimba, Kimberly Guilfoyle Newsom, Kimberly Guilfoyle Villency
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?
- Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 BillionTesla's stock price is tanking on the news, as the deal is fraught with financial risk and is a huge conflict of interest for Elon Musk, who is the largest stockholder of both companies.