Dale Earnhardt, Jr. net worth and salary: Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is an American NASCAR driver and media personality who has a net worth of $300 million. Dale Earnhardt, Jr. was born on October 10, 1974 in Kannapolis, North Carolina. Dale is the son of the late, great NASCAR legend. Dale Earnhardt, Sr., who died in February 2001 in a crash at the Daytona Speedway. He began his racing career at the late age of 17 with his dad Dale Earnhardt, competing in the Street Stock division at Concord, North Carolina's Motorsport Park. His first race car was a 1979 Monte Carlo. Earnhardt, Jr. drives the famous #88 AMP Energy/National Guard Chevrolet Impala SS for Hendricks Sports. He drives car #5 in the Nationwide Series races for JR Motorsports. Earnhardt, Jr. drove in his first NASCAR race in 1988 and won his first race at the 2000 DirecTV 500. He won his first Nationwide Series race in 1998 at the Coca Cola 300. Earnhardt, Jr. has won 18 races in his career … finished in the top ten 142 times … and earned the Pole position 8 times. During the period from 2003-2009, he was voted NASCAR's Most Popular Driver. Racing has been a family business for three generations. His annual salary is $26 million, of which $22 million is earned through endorsements.
Dale Earnhardt JR Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dale Earnhardt JR against
- Random Celebrity
Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Oct 10, 1974 (41 years old)
Race car driver, Presenter, Radio personality, Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
179 lbs (81 kg)
Ralph Dale Earnhardt Jr., Ralph Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Junior, Little E, Junebug, Junior
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?on Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Dale Earnhardt JR Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$2,343,808
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,741,833
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,952,780
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,029,363
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,470,643
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,969,643
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,284,415
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,088,015
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,229,229
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,601,654
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,859,802
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,652,593
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,296,221
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,309,905
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,067,075
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$162,095
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.