Dale Earnhardt, Jr. net worth and salary: Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is an American NASCAR driver and media personality who has a net worth of $300 million. Dale Earnhardt, Jr. was born on October 10, 1974 in Kannapolis, North Carolina. Dale is the son of the late, great NASCAR legend. Dale Earnhardt, Sr., who died in February 2001 in a crash at the Daytona Speedway. He began his racing career at the late age of 17 with his dad Dale Earnhardt, competing in the Street Stock division at Concord, North Carolina's Motorsport Park. His first race car was a 1979 Monte Carlo. Earnhardt, Jr. drives the famous #88 AMP Energy/National Guard Chevrolet Impala SS for Hendricks Sports. He drives car #5 in the Nationwide Series races for JR Motorsports. Earnhardt, Jr. drove in his first NASCAR race in 1988 and won his first race at the 2000 DirecTV 500. He won his first Nationwide Series race in 1998 at the Coca Cola 300. Earnhardt, Jr. has won 18 races in his career … finished in the top ten 142 times … and earned the Pole position 8 times. During the period from 2003-2009, he was voted NASCAR's Most Popular Driver. Racing has been a family business for three generations. His annual salary is $26 million, of which $22 million is earned through endorsements.
Dale Earnhardt JR Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dale Earnhardt JR against
- Random Celebrity
Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Oct 10, 1974 (41 years old)
Race car driver, Presenter, Radio personality, Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
179 lbs (81 kg)
Ralph Dale Earnhardt Jr., Ralph Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Junior, Little E, Junebug, Junior
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!on May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
One Of The World's Largest Data Leaks Has Named A Number Of Billionaires In Possible Illegal Financial Activitieson May 6, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Ryan Fitzpatrick Claims He'd Rather Sit Out Next Season, Than Take Jets Offeron May 6, 2016
Dale Earnhardt JR Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$2,343,808
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,741,833
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,952,780
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,029,363
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,470,643
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,969,643
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,284,415
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,088,015
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,229,229
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,601,654
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,859,802
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,652,593
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,296,221
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,309,905
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,067,075
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$162,095
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Comcast Pockets DreamWorks Animation For $3.8 BillionA welcome payday and a beneficial partnership are in the making following the announcement that Comcast will acquire DreamWorks Pictures' powerful animation arm, DreamWorks Animation.
- Dee Gordon's 80-Game Suspension Is Not Going To Cost Him MuchWhen the Marlins front office signed Dee Gordon to a five-year, fully guaranteed $50 million contract, they probably thought he was a bargain. The real deal would end up being what his 80-game suspension would cost him.