Dale Earnhardt, Jr. net worth and salary: Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is an American NASCAR driver and media personality who has a net worth of $300 million. Dale Earnhardt, Jr. was born on October 10, 1974 in Kannapolis, North Carolina. Dale is the son of the late, great NASCAR legend. Dale Earnhardt, Sr., who died in February 2001 in a crash at the Daytona Speedway. He began his racing career at the late age of 17 with his dad Dale Earnhardt, competing in the Street Stock division at Concord, North Carolina's Motorsport Park. His first race car was a 1979 Monte Carlo. Earnhardt, Jr. drives the famous #88 AMP Energy/National Guard Chevrolet Impala SS for Hendricks Sports. He drives car #5 in the Nationwide Series races for JR Motorsports. Earnhardt, Jr. drove in his first NASCAR race in 1988 and won his first race at the 2000 DirecTV 500. He won his first Nationwide Series race in 1998 at the Coca Cola 300. Earnhardt, Jr. has won 18 races in his career … finished in the top ten 142 times … and earned the Pole position 8 times. During the period from 2003-2009, he was voted NASCAR's Most Popular Driver. Racing has been a family business for three generations. His annual salary is $26 million, of which $22 million is earned through endorsements.
Dale Earnhardt JR Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dale Earnhardt JR against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Oct 10, 1974
Race car driver, Presenter, Radio personality, Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
179 lbs (81 kg)
Ralph Dale Earnhardt Jr., Ralph Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Junior, Little E, Junebug, Junior
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Dale Earnhardt JR Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$2,343,808
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,741,833
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,952,780
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,029,363
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,470,643
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,969,643
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,284,415
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,088,015
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,229,229
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,601,654
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,859,802
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,652,593
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,296,221
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,309,905
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,067,075
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$162,095
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Offers $1 Million Charity Bribe If people Watch His New Reality ShowBillionaire venture capitalist Tim Draper really wants you to watch his new reality show. The founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Draper University is offering a large donation to charity if he can get a huge audience for his new unscripted show on ABC Family called Startup U.
- The World's 10 Richest Media MogulsA handful of families control a large swath of the media, with just a few individual exceptions. These are the world's richest media moguls.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.