Dale Earnhardt, Jr. net worth and salary: Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is an American NASCAR driver and media personality who has a net worth of $300 million. Dale Earnhardt, Jr. was born on October 10, 1974 in Kannapolis, North Carolina. Dale is the son of the late, great NASCAR legend. Dale Earnhardt, Sr., who died in February 2001 in a crash at the Daytona Speedway. He began his racing career at the late age of 17 with his dad Dale Earnhardt, competing in the Street Stock division at Concord, North Carolina's Motorsport Park. His first race car was a 1979 Monte Carlo. Earnhardt, Jr. drives the famous #88 AMP Energy/National Guard Chevrolet Impala SS for Hendricks Sports. He drives car #5 in the Nationwide Series races for JR Motorsports. Earnhardt, Jr. drove in his first NASCAR race in 1988 and won his first race at the 2000 DirecTV 500. He won his first Nationwide Series race in 1998 at the Coca Cola 300. Earnhardt, Jr. has won 18 races in his career … finished in the top ten 142 times … and earned the Pole position 8 times. During the period from 2003-2009, he was voted NASCAR's Most Popular Driver. Racing has been a family business for three generations. His annual salary is $26 million, of which $22 million is earned through endorsements.
Dale Earnhardt JR Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Oct 10, 1974
Race car driver, Presenter, Radio personality, Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
179 lbs (81 kg)
Ralph Dale Earnhardt Jr., Ralph Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Junior, Little E, Junebug, Junior
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest Womenon Aug 2, 2015
Dale Earnhardt JR Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$2,343,808
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,741,833
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,952,780
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,029,363
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,470,643
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,969,643
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,284,415
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,088,015
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,229,229
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,601,654
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,859,802
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,652,593
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,296,221
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,309,905
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,067,075
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$162,095
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The TeamJunior Galette played extremely well the last two seasons. So why did his former team pay him a huge amount of money to leave?
- Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 MillionBacall supposedly bought the mahogany-paneled apartment for around $48,000, at the most, in 1961. So the deal is a coup for her estate.