Winston Justice net worth: Winston Justice is an American football player at the offensive tackle position for the NFL's Denver Broncos who has a net worth of $7 million. Winston Justice was born in 1984 in Long Beach, California where he attended football powerhouse Long Beach Polytechnic High School where he was a 2001 Parade All-American. Super Prep All-American, All CIF-Southern Section First team, Los Angeles Times All-Southern California Lineman of the Year, to name just a few of Winston Justice's high school honors. Winston Justice played college football at the University of Southern California under Head Coach Pete Carroll. At USC, Justice blocked for three Heisman Trophy winners –quarterbacks Carson Palmer and Matt Leinart and running back Reggie Bush who was later stripped of his Heisman. Winston Justice was considered to be one of the best offensive tackles to ever come out of USC. Winston Justice was selected with the 39th overall pick in the second round of the 2006 NFL Draft by the Philadelphia Eagles. Winston Justice played for the Philadelphia Eagles for six seasons from 2006 to 2011. Justice was traded to the Indianapolis Colts in Match 2012 in exchange for draft picks. In 2013, Winston Justice signed with the Denver Broncos.
Winston Justice Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 14, 1984 (31 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
320 lbs (145.15 kg)
Winston Frederick Justice
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Winston Justice Earnings
Click to Expand
- Philadelphia Eagles (2009-10)$542,280
- Philadelphia Eagles (2008-09)$449,080
- Philadelphia Eagles (2007-08)$1,382,160
- Philadelphia Eagles (2006-07)$1,355,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?