Winston Justice net worth: Winston Justice is an American football player at the offensive tackle position for the NFL's Denver Broncos who has a net worth of $7 million. Winston Justice was born in 1984 in Long Beach, California where he attended football powerhouse Long Beach Polytechnic High School where he was a 2001 Parade All-American. Super Prep All-American, All CIF-Southern Section First team, Los Angeles Times All-Southern California Lineman of the Year, to name just a few of Winston Justice's high school honors. Winston Justice played college football at the University of Southern California under Head Coach Pete Carroll. At USC, Justice blocked for three Heisman Trophy winners –quarterbacks Carson Palmer and Matt Leinart and running back Reggie Bush who was later stripped of his Heisman. Winston Justice was considered to be one of the best offensive tackles to ever come out of USC. Winston Justice was selected with the 39th overall pick in the second round of the 2006 NFL Draft by the Philadelphia Eagles. Winston Justice played for the Philadelphia Eagles for six seasons from 2006 to 2011. Justice was traded to the Indianapolis Colts in Match 2012 in exchange for draft picks. In 2013, Winston Justice signed with the Denver Broncos.
Winston Justice Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Winston Frederick Justice
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
320 lbs (145.15 kg)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Comparing The Highest Paid Athletes In The World In 1984 To 2014. What A Difference 30 Years Makes!!!on Jul 2, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The BMW M6on Jul 2, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales Nationwideon Jul 1, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
The 5 Most Expensive Urban Music Videos Of The Last 15 Yearson Jul 2, 2015
How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?on Jul 2, 2015
Winston Justice Earnings
Click to Expand
- Philadelphia Eagles (2009-10)$542,280
- Philadelphia Eagles (2008-09)$449,080
- Philadelphia Eagles (2007-08)$1,382,160
- Philadelphia Eagles (2006-07)$1,355,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The BMW M6Today's Amazing Car Of The Day is the BMW M6 which is a really nice luxury car that is not too ridiculously priced.
- LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...Is LeBron James really letting go of this modern compound, with its home theater, infinity pool, and docking space for two 60' yachts?! Seems so.
- How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?You ever wonder how much the guys who are drafted into the NBA make? Well your answer is right here...
- The 5 Most Expensive Urban Music Videos Of The Last 15 YearsInsanely expensive videos are a thing of the past (for now). Enjoy this list of the top five urban videos created this century.