Winston Justice net worth: Winston Justice is an American football player at the offensive tackle position for the NFL's Denver Broncos who has a net worth of $7 million. Winston Justice was born in 1984 in Long Beach, California where he attended football powerhouse Long Beach Polytechnic High School where he was a 2001 Parade All-American. Super Prep All-American, All CIF-Southern Section First team, Los Angeles Times All-Southern California Lineman of the Year, to name just a few of Winston Justice's high school honors. Winston Justice played college football at the University of Southern California under Head Coach Pete Carroll. At USC, Justice blocked for three Heisman Trophy winners –quarterbacks Carson Palmer and Matt Leinart and running back Reggie Bush who was later stripped of his Heisman. Winston Justice was considered to be one of the best offensive tackles to ever come out of USC. Winston Justice was selected with the 39th overall pick in the second round of the 2006 NFL Draft by the Philadelphia Eagles. Winston Justice played for the Philadelphia Eagles for six seasons from 2006 to 2011. Justice was traded to the Indianapolis Colts in Match 2012 in exchange for draft picks. In 2013, Winston Justice signed with the Denver Broncos.
Winston Justice Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 14, 1984 (31 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
320 lbs (145.15 kg)
Winston Frederick Justice
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Winston Justice Earnings
Click to Expand
- Philadelphia Eagles (2009-10)$542,280
- Philadelphia Eagles (2008-09)$449,080
- Philadelphia Eagles (2007-08)$1,382,160
- Philadelphia Eagles (2006-07)$1,355,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!Drake's new album accomplished a major feat on its first day of release.
- Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?Prince died without a will, so his vast fortune will be passed on to his siblings, but not before the federal and state government take their share.
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.