Winston Justice net worth: Winston Justice is an American football player at the offensive tackle position for the NFL's Denver Broncos who has a net worth of $7 million. Winston Justice was born in 1984 in Long Beach, California where he attended football powerhouse Long Beach Polytechnic High School where he was a 2001 Parade All-American. Super Prep All-American, All CIF-Southern Section First team, Los Angeles Times All-Southern California Lineman of the Year, to name just a few of Winston Justice's high school honors. Winston Justice played college football at the University of Southern California under Head Coach Pete Carroll. At USC, Justice blocked for three Heisman Trophy winners –quarterbacks Carson Palmer and Matt Leinart and running back Reggie Bush who was later stripped of his Heisman. Winston Justice was considered to be one of the best offensive tackles to ever come out of USC. Winston Justice was selected with the 39th overall pick in the second round of the 2006 NFL Draft by the Philadelphia Eagles. Winston Justice played for the Philadelphia Eagles for six seasons from 2006 to 2011. Justice was traded to the Indianapolis Colts in Match 2012 in exchange for draft picks. In 2013, Winston Justice signed with the Denver Broncos.
Winston Justice Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 14, 1984 (31 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
320 lbs (145.15 kg)
Winston Frederick Justice
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
Winston Justice Earnings
Click to Expand
- Philadelphia Eagles (2009-10)$542,280
- Philadelphia Eagles (2008-09)$449,080
- Philadelphia Eagles (2007-08)$1,382,160
- Philadelphia Eagles (2006-07)$1,355,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?This Steve Jobs quote absolutely nails the difference in mentality between billionaires and the rest of us. You won't believe how simple and life changing it is!
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.