Winston Justice net worth: Winston Justice is an American football player at the offensive tackle position for the NFL's Denver Broncos who has a net worth of $7 million. Winston Justice was born in 1984 in Long Beach, California where he attended football powerhouse Long Beach Polytechnic High School where he was a 2001 Parade All-American. Super Prep All-American, All CIF-Southern Section First team, Los Angeles Times All-Southern California Lineman of the Year, to name just a few of Winston Justice's high school honors. Winston Justice played college football at the University of Southern California under Head Coach Pete Carroll. At USC, Justice blocked for three Heisman Trophy winners –quarterbacks Carson Palmer and Matt Leinart and running back Reggie Bush who was later stripped of his Heisman. Winston Justice was considered to be one of the best offensive tackles to ever come out of USC. Winston Justice was selected with the 39th overall pick in the second round of the 2006 NFL Draft by the Philadelphia Eagles. Winston Justice played for the Philadelphia Eagles for six seasons from 2006 to 2011. Justice was traded to the Indianapolis Colts in Match 2012 in exchange for draft picks. In 2013, Winston Justice signed with the Denver Broncos.
Winston Justice Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 14, 1984
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
320 lbs (145.15 kg)
Winston Frederick Justice
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Winston Justice Earnings
Click to Expand
- Philadelphia Eagles (2009-10)$542,280
- Philadelphia Eagles (2008-09)$449,080
- Philadelphia Eagles (2007-08)$1,382,160
- Philadelphia Eagles (2006-07)$1,355,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.