Matt Schaub net worth and salary: Matt Schaub is an American football player who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Matt Schaub was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and lettered in baseball, basketball, and football. He went on to attend the University of Virginia, and then transferred to the University of Richmond, where he went on to set 22 school records. The Atlanta Falcons drafted him in 2004, and he played for the team through 2006 with moderate success. After being traded to the Houston Texans in 2007, he began to hit his stride, and has since become a 4-time Offensive Player of the Week, a two-time Pro Bowl selectee, 2009 Pro Bowl MVP, and the Leader in Passing Yards in 2009. After leading his team to a season opening win, he signed a four-year extension on his contract with the Texans for $62 million. During the 2012 season, he tied for the second most passing yards in a single game in NFL history with 527 yards.
Matt Schaub Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 25, 1981 (35 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
240 lbs (109 kg)
Matthew Rutledge Schaub
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
Matt Schaub Earnings
Click to Expand
- Houston Texans (2009-10)$17,000,000
- Houston Texans (2008-09)$5,000,000
- Houston Texans (2007-08)$8,000,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2006-07)$430,390
- Atlanta Falcons (2005-06)$311,160
- Atlanta Falcons (2004-05)$675,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.