Matt Schaub net worth and salary: Matt Schaub is an American football player who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Matt Schaub was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and lettered in baseball, basketball, and football. He went on to attend the University of Virginia, and then transferred to the University of Richmond, where he went on to set 22 school records. The Atlanta Falcons drafted him in 2004, and he played for the team through 2006 with moderate success. After being traded to the Houston Texans in 2007, he began to hit his stride, and has since become a 4-time Offensive Player of the Week, a two-time Pro Bowl selectee, 2009 Pro Bowl MVP, and the Leader in Passing Yards in 2009. After leading his team to a season opening win, he signed a four-year extension on his contract with the Texans for $62 million. During the 2012 season, he tied for the second most passing yards in a single game in NFL history with 527 yards.
Matt Schaub Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 25, 1981 (34 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
240 lbs (109 kg)
Matthew Rutledge Schaub
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Matt Schaub Earnings
Click to Expand
- Houston Texans (2009-10)$17,000,000
- Houston Texans (2008-09)$5,000,000
- Houston Texans (2007-08)$8,000,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2006-07)$430,390
- Atlanta Falcons (2005-06)$311,160
- Atlanta Falcons (2004-05)$675,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.