Matt Schaub net worth and salary: Matt Schaub is an American football player who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Matt Schaub was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and lettered in baseball, basketball, and football. He went on to attend the University of Virginia, and then transferred to the University of Richmond, where he went on to set 22 school records. The Atlanta Falcons drafted him in 2004, and he played for the team through 2006 with moderate success. After being traded to the Houston Texans in 2007, he began to hit his stride, and has since become a 4-time Offensive Player of the Week, a two-time Pro Bowl selectee, 2009 Pro Bowl MVP, and the Leader in Passing Yards in 2009. After leading his team to a season opening win, he signed a four-year extension on his contract with the Texans for $62 million. During the 2012 season, he tied for the second most passing yards in a single game in NFL history with 527 yards.
Matt Schaub Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 25, 1981
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
240 lbs (109 kg)
Matthew Rutledge Schaub
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
$390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car Weekon Aug 29, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Matt Schaub Earnings
Click to Expand
- Houston Texans (2009-10)$17,000,000
- Houston Texans (2008-09)$5,000,000
- Houston Texans (2007-08)$8,000,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2006-07)$430,390
- Atlanta Falcons (2005-06)$311,160
- Atlanta Falcons (2004-05)$675,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.