Matt Schaub net worth and salary: Matt Schaub is an American football player who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Matt Schaub was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and lettered in baseball, basketball, and football. He went on to attend the University of Virginia, and then transferred to the University of Richmond, where he went on to set 22 school records. The Atlanta Falcons drafted him in 2004, and he played for the team through 2006 with moderate success. After being traded to the Houston Texans in 2007, he began to hit his stride, and has since become a 4-time Offensive Player of the Week, a two-time Pro Bowl selectee, 2009 Pro Bowl MVP, and the Leader in Passing Yards in 2009. After leading his team to a season opening win, he signed a four-year extension on his contract with the Texans for $62 million. During the 2012 season, he tied for the second most passing yards in a single game in NFL history with 527 yards.
Matt Schaub Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 25, 1981 (34 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
240 lbs (109 kg)
Matthew Rutledge Schaub
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Matt Schaub Earnings
Click to Expand
- Houston Texans (2009-10)$17,000,000
- Houston Texans (2008-09)$5,000,000
- Houston Texans (2007-08)$8,000,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2006-07)$430,390
- Atlanta Falcons (2005-06)$311,160
- Atlanta Falcons (2004-05)$675,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate TycoonsReal estate is almost always a good investment and these 10 people prove that. They are the wealthiest real estate tycoons in the world, with a combined net worth of $123 billion. They have made the bulk of their net worth from real estate development, management, and/or investment.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder a of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.