Kenny Smith net worth and salary: Kenny Smith is an American retired professional basketball player and current television basketball analyst who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Kenneth Smith was born in Jamaica, Queens, New York in March 1965. Kenny's high school coach is the winningest coach in history in both New York City and state. He went on to play ball at the University of North Carolina under head coach Dean Smith. Kenny was drafted #6 by the Sacramento Kings in the 1987 NBA Draft. During his career he played for the Kings, Atlanta Hawks, Houston Rocks, Detroit Pistons, Orlando Magic, and Denver Nuggets before retiring in 1997. Kenny Smith won two NBA championships, both with the Houston Rockets. A year after retiring from the game Kenny joined Turner Sports. He is a member of the award winning cast of TNT's Inside the NBA with Ernie Johnson, Charles Barkley, and Shaquille O'Neal. He also appears on NBA TV and has done commentary for the NCAA tournament. Kenny's wife Gwendolyn Osborne is a model on the game show The Price is Right. He earned his nickname "The Jet" his senior year of high school. His daughter Kayla Brianna is an up and coming R&B artist.
Kenny Smith Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 8, 1965 (50 years old)
Basketball player, Sports commentator, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
170 lbs (77 kg)
Kenneth Smith, The Jet, Kenneth (Kenny) "The Jet" Smith, Kenny, Kenneth "Kenny" Smith
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Kenny Smith Earnings
Click to Expand
- Orlando Magic (1996-97)$190,100
- Houston Rockets (1995-96)$2,683,000
- Houston Rockets (1994-95)$2,633,000
- Houston Rockets (1993-94)$2,150,000
- Houston Rockets (1992-93)$1,983,000
- Houston Rockets (1991-92)$1,633,000
- Houston Rockets (1990-91)$700,000
- Sacramento Kings (1988-89)$600,000
- Sacramento Kings (1987-88)$600,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.