Kenny Smith net worth and salary: Kenny Smith is an American retired professional basketball player and current television basketball analyst who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Kenneth Smith was born in Jamaica, Queens, New York in March 1965. Kenny's high school coach is the winningest coach in history in both New York City and state. He went on to play ball at the University of North Carolina under head coach Dean Smith. Kenny was drafted #6 by the Sacramento Kings in the 1987 NBA Draft. During his career he played for the Kings, Atlanta Hawks, Houston Rocks, Detroit Pistons, Orlando Magic, and Denver Nuggets before retiring in 1997. Kenny Smith won two NBA championships, both with the Houston Rockets. A year after retiring from the game Kenny joined Turner Sports. He is a member of the award winning cast of TNT's Inside the NBA with Ernie Johnson, Charles Barkley, and Shaquille O'Neal. He also appears on NBA TV and has done commentary for the NCAA tournament. Kenny's wife Gwendolyn Osborne is a model on the game show The Price is Right. He earned his nickname "The Jet" his senior year of high school. His daughter Kayla Brianna is an up and coming R&B artist.
Kenny Smith Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 8, 1965
Basketball player, Sports commentator, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
170 lbs (77 kg)
Kenneth Smith, The Jet, Kenneth (Kenny) "The Jet" Smith, Kenny, Kenneth "Kenny" Smith
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)on Jul 29, 2015
Kenny Smith Earnings
Click to Expand
- Orlando Magic (1996-97)$190,100
- Houston Rockets (1995-96)$2,683,000
- Houston Rockets (1994-95)$2,633,000
- Houston Rockets (1993-94)$2,150,000
- Houston Rockets (1992-93)$1,983,000
- Houston Rockets (1991-92)$1,633,000
- Houston Rockets (1990-91)$700,000
- Sacramento Kings (1988-89)$600,000
- Sacramento Kings (1987-88)$600,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thAnt-Man held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 BillionDonald Trump's arguing with reporters over his net worth is not a new phenomenon. Wait til you hear what happened between Donald and a NY Times reporter back in 2004...