Kenny Smith net worth and salary: Kenny Smith is an American retired professional basketball player and current television basketball analyst who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Kenneth Smith was born in Jamaica, Queens, New York in March 1965. Kenny's high school coach is the winningest coach in history in both New York City and state. He went on to play ball at the University of North Carolina under head coach Dean Smith. Kenny was drafted #6 by the Sacramento Kings in the 1987 NBA Draft. During his career he played for the Kings, Atlanta Hawks, Houston Rocks, Detroit Pistons, Orlando Magic, and Denver Nuggets before retiring in 1997. Kenny Smith won two NBA championships, both with the Houston Rockets. A year after retiring from the game Kenny joined Turner Sports. He is a member of the award winning cast of TNT's Inside the NBA with Ernie Johnson, Charles Barkley, and Shaquille O'Neal. He also appears on NBA TV and has done commentary for the NCAA tournament. Kenny's wife Gwendolyn Osborne is a model on the game show The Price is Right. He earned his nickname "The Jet" his senior year of high school. His daughter Kayla Brianna is an up and coming R&B artist.
Kenny Smith Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 8, 1965 (50 years old)
Basketball player, Sports commentator, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
170 lbs (77 kg)
Kenneth Smith, The Jet, Kenneth (Kenny) "The Jet" Smith, Kenny, Kenneth "Kenny" Smith
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Kenny Smith Earnings
Click to Expand
- Orlando Magic (1996-97)$190,100
- Houston Rockets (1995-96)$2,683,000
- Houston Rockets (1994-95)$2,633,000
- Houston Rockets (1993-94)$2,150,000
- Houston Rockets (1992-93)$1,983,000
- Houston Rockets (1991-92)$1,633,000
- Houston Rockets (1990-91)$700,000
- Sacramento Kings (1988-89)$600,000
- Sacramento Kings (1987-88)$600,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.