Kenny Smith net worth and salary: Kenny Smith is an American retired professional basketball player and current television basketball analyst who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Kenneth Smith was born in Jamaica, Queens, New York in March 1965. Kenny's high school coach is the winningest coach in history in both New York City and state. He went on to play ball at the University of North Carolina under head coach Dean Smith. Kenny was drafted #6 by the Sacramento Kings in the 1987 NBA Draft. During his career he played for the Kings, Atlanta Hawks, Houston Rocks, Detroit Pistons, Orlando Magic, and Denver Nuggets before retiring in 1997. Kenny Smith won two NBA championships, both with the Houston Rockets. A year after retiring from the game Kenny joined Turner Sports. He is a member of the award winning cast of TNT's Inside the NBA with Ernie Johnson, Charles Barkley, and Shaquille O'Neal. He also appears on NBA TV and has done commentary for the NCAA tournament. Kenny's wife Gwendolyn Osborne is a model on the game show The Price is Right. He earned his nickname "The Jet" his senior year of high school. His daughter Kayla Brianna is an up and coming R&B artist.
Kenny Smith Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 8, 1965
Basketball player, Sports commentator, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
170 lbs (77 kg)
Kenneth Smith, The Jet, Kenneth (Kenny) "The Jet" Smith, Kenny, Kenneth "Kenny" Smith
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Kenny Smith Earnings
Click to Expand
- Orlando Magic (1996-97)$190,100
- Houston Rockets (1995-96)$2,683,000
- Houston Rockets (1994-95)$2,633,000
- Houston Rockets (1993-94)$2,150,000
- Houston Rockets (1992-93)$1,983,000
- Houston Rockets (1991-92)$1,633,000
- Houston Rockets (1990-91)$700,000
- Sacramento Kings (1988-89)$600,000
- Sacramento Kings (1987-88)$600,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.