Jamie Lynn Spears net worth: Jamie Lynn Spears is an American actress, singer who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. An actress and singer, Jamie Lynn Spears is most widely recognized for her roles on the television shows, "All That" and "Zoey 101". After becoming pregnant at age 16, she has retired from the spotlight. Her older sister is pop star Britney Spears Born April 4, 1991 in McComb, Mississippi. Controversy came early to this young, aspiring pop star when she got pregnant at 16 by her then boyfriend, Casey Aldridge. Spears gave birth to their daughter Maddie Briann Aldridge on June 19, 2008 in Mississippi. Spears' and Aldridge's on-and-off relationship was permanently 'off' in 2010 and Spears moved to Nashville, Tennessee to pursue a music career. Her film credits include Crossroads (2002) and Goldilocks and the 3 Bears (voice only)(2008). Television credits begin with a main role on All That (2002-2004) and move to main role on Zoey 101. Subsequent TV roles were: Just Jordan, A Weekend with Jamie Lynn Spears, Britney and Kevin: Chaotic and Miss Guided. Spears won 5 awards between 2005 and 2007; 1 Young Hollywood Award, 2 Kid's Choice Awards (1 of which was a German award) and 2 Young Artist Awards. In 2014, Spears married businessman James Watson in a ceremony in New Orleans, Louisiana. Watson owns communications service Advanced Media Partners.
Jamie Lynn Spears Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jamie Lynn Spears against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jamie Lynn Spears
Date of Birth
Apr 4, 1991 (24 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.64 m)
126 lbs (57 kg)
Jamie Lynn Marie Spears, Jamie-Lynn Spears, Jamie Spears, J Lynn
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
This NBA Rookie Says He Can't Afford To Live In NYC On His $1.33 Million Salary...on Sep 28, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)on Oct 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team AgainThere is a very good reason why Jon Gruden has yet to take another head coaching job. In fact, there are 6.5 million reasons why he will likely never return to coaching.
- 22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.Jordan Spieth has had one of the best individual seasons in any professional sport. And it's earned him a huge amount of money.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.