Bubba the Love Sponge net worth: Bubba the Love Sponge is an American radio personality who has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars. His career has been dogged by controversy since his first broadcasts just after college. Bubba the Love Sponge has been fired and/or banned from numerous radio stations due to his penchant for saying sexually explicit, racist, or objectionable comments on air. He was born as Todd Alan Clem on April 23, 1966 in Warsaw, Indiana. He began his radio career at Indiana Stae University's WISU-FM. Following graduation, one of his first jobs was at WGRD in Michigan where he worked on an evening show. Clem was in trouble almost immediately due to the sexual content of his show. After Roger's Department Store canceled their account with WGRD, management at the station removed Clem from his position. In 2001, while on the air at WXTB in Tampa, Clem slaughtered and barbecued a wild Florida Boar that had been captured by a professional hunter. He broadcast sound effects of hogs feeding to lead listeners to believe the hog was being harassed. This incident led to Clem, his executive producer, and two other people to be charged with animal cruelty, the trial received coverage outside Florida on Court TV; eventually, the defendants were acquitted by the jury. In 2001, the FCC issued a Notice of Apparent Liability and a $755,000 fine against four stations owned by Clear Channel for objectionable segments of Bubba the Love Sponge that included graphic discussions about sex and drugs. Shortly after, Clear Channel discontinued Clem's show and the CEO of Clear Channel testified in front of Congress that the show would no longer be broadcast on Clear Channel. Clem then started working as a backstage interviewer for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. He was at the helm of several controversies during the shot time he was in that role, and was removed from the show after just over one month for making negative remarks about the 2010 earthquake disaster that left Haiti in ruins, and using racially-charged remarks against one of the wrestlers. Clem has been married and divorced twice, and has one child, Tyler Clem. In early 2012, he was sued by Hulk Hogan for apparently taping Hogan and Clem's then-wife having sex in his bedroom. There was eventually a settlement, and Clem publicly apologized to Hogan. He is currently hosting a late night news show, on Cox Radio and on RadioIO online.
Bubba The Love Sponge Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bubba The Love Sponge against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Bubba the Love Sponge
Date of Birth
Apr 23, 1966 (50 years old)
United States of America
Todd Alan Clem, Bubba the Love Sponge Clem
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Jordan Spieth Became An Under Armour Athlete Thanks To A New York Giants Long Snapperon Apr 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.
- Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net WorthNo will? No problem. In the wake of the death of Grammy Award-winning singer Prince, many have wondered just who will be the recipient of the $300 million he left behind – and if he didn't include a last testament with it, his fortune will be given to his sister, Tyka.
- Josh Norman Signs Most Lucrative Cornerback Contract EverWhen the off-season began, Carolina Panthers cornerback Josh Norman wanted one thing: He wanted to be paid like the top-notch cornerback that he has become. The Panthers were initially willing to pay him like one of the better cornerbacks in the league, but that wasn't good enough. He wanted to be paid like the best.
- The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 MillionMercedes-Benz obviously isn't well-known for their luxury yachts, but when they do throw their bones into the game, they certainly do it right.