Grady Demond Wilson net worth: Grady Demond Wilson is an American actor, author, and pastor who has a net worth of $1.5 million dollars. Grady Demond Wilson was born in Valdosta, Georgia, and was raised in New York City. He served in the US Army from 1966 to 1968, and fought in Vietnam, where he was wounded. He went on to a successful career on the New York stage, both in Off-Broadway and Broadway productions. He relocated to Los Angeles in the early 70s, and began to appear in guest starring roles on multiple shows, including, "All in the Family" and "Mission Impossible". In 1972, he was cast in the role that would bring him the most widespread recognition, as Lamont Sanford on "Sanford & Son". Since then, he has gone on to a steady career in film and television, and has also published multiple children's books, several Christian books, and a memoir about his years on "Sanford & Son", entitled, "Second Banana: The Bittersweet Memoirs of the Sanford & Son Years".
Grady Demond Wilson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Grady Demond Wilson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 13, 1946 (69 years old)
United States of America
Grady Demond Wilson
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three Yearson May 21, 2016
The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!on May 21, 2016
Meet The 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur Who Turned Down $30 Million Buyout Offer For His Startupon May 19, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- LeBron James' Nike Deal May Be Worth More Than One BILLION Dollars!It was big news when LeBron signed a lifetime deal with Nike last year. And now we have some sense of just how much that deal is worth. Hint: It's a lot.
- The Most Valuable Soccer Teams In The World–2016A recently released list of the world's most valuable soccer teams – as things stand right now, in 2016 – clearly demonstrates beyond any doubt that soccer is seriously big business.
- Saudi Arabia Is Holding a Massive Amount of U.S. DebtSaudi Arabia is one of the largest foreign holders of U.S. Treasury securities in the world. What threat does the OPEC leader and possible terrorism sponsor pose to the American economy?