Seth Rogen net worth and salary: Seth Rogen is a Canadian comedian, actor, screenwriter, film producer, and voice artist who has a net worth of $55 million dollars. Seth Rogen began his career doing stand-up comedy in his teens. Rogen's breakthrough came when he was cast in the NBC high school comedy Freaks and Geeks. The show was cancelled after one season because of low ratings, but developed loyal fans. Rogen worked as a staff writer during the final season of Da Ali G Show, with Rogen and the other writers receiving an Emmy nomination for the show. Mentor and film producer Judd Apatow played a major role in Rogen's career, encouraging him to follow a film career. Rogen was cast in a supporting role and was co-producer of Apatow's directorial debut, The 40-Year-Old Virgin. Due to the success of The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Rogen was cast in the lead role of Aptow's next film Knocked Up. Rogen is known for his improvisational style in movies. Rogen has appeared in a number of big budget films, including You, Me and Dupree, This Is The End, Anchorman, Observe and Report, Zack and Miri Make a Porno, Superbad, Funny People, Pineapple Express, and The Green Hornet. In February of 2014, Seth appeared before the United States Congress to advocate for more government funding to fight Alzheimer's. Both of Seth's wife's parents suffer from the disease.
Seth Rogen Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 15, 1982 (33 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Comedian, Voice Actor, Film director, Television producer
5 ft 10 in (1.797 m)
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...on Oct 5, 2015
Seth Rogen Earnings
- The Green Hornet$6,000,000
- Knocked Up$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Ten College Majors That Are A Good InvestmentGoing to college is not mandatory and can be considered an investment, which means you want to get the maximum return on your money.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!