Seth Rogen net worth and salary: Seth Rogen is a Canadian comedian, actor, screenwriter, film producer, and voice artist who has a net worth of $45 million dollars. Seth Rogen began his career doing stand-up comedy in his teens. Rogen's breakthrough came when he was cast in the NBC high school comedy Freaks and Geeks. The show was cancelled after one season because of low ratings, but developed loyal fans. Rogen worked as a staff writer during the final season of Da Ali G Show, with Rogen and the other writers receiving an Emmy nomination for the show. Mentor and film producer Judd Apatow played a major role in Rogen's career, encouraging him to follow a film career. Rogen was cast in a supporting role and was co-producer of Apatow's directorial debut, The 40-Year-Old Virgin. Due to the success of The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Rogen was cast in the lead role of Aptow's next film Knocked Up. Rogen is known for his improvisational style in movies. Rogen has appeared in a number of big budget films, including You, Me and Dupree, This Is The End, Anchorman, Observe and Report, Zack and Miri Make a Porno, Superbad, Funny People, Pineapple Express, and The Green Hornet. In February of 2014, Seth appeared before the United States Congress to advocate for more government funding to fight Alzheimer's. Both of Seth's wife's parents suffer from the disease.
Seth Rogen Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 15, 1982
Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Comedian, Voice Actor, Film director, Television producer
5 ft 10 in (1.797 m)
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.on Jul 29, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)on Jul 29, 2015
Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?on Jul 29, 2015
Seth Rogen Earnings
- The Green Hornet$6,000,000
- Knocked Up$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thAnt-Man held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 BillionDonald Trump's arguing with reporters over his net worth is not a new phenomenon. Wait til you hear what happened between Donald and a NY Times reporter back in 2004...
- Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private JetsJay Z has invested in so many successful business ventures in the past, but this one may revolutionize the way you fly.