Seth Rogen net worth and salary: Seth Rogen is a Canadian comedian, actor, screenwriter, film producer, and voice artist who has a net worth of $55 million dollars. Seth Rogen began his career doing stand-up comedy in his teens. Rogen's breakthrough came when he was cast in the NBC high school comedy Freaks and Geeks. The show was cancelled after one season because of low ratings, but developed loyal fans. Rogen worked as a staff writer during the final season of Da Ali G Show, with Rogen and the other writers receiving an Emmy nomination for the show. Mentor and film producer Judd Apatow played a major role in Rogen's career, encouraging him to follow a film career. Rogen was cast in a supporting role and was co-producer of Apatow's directorial debut, The 40-Year-Old Virgin. Due to the success of The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Rogen was cast in the lead role of Aptow's next film Knocked Up. Rogen is known for his improvisational style in movies. Rogen has appeared in a number of big budget films, including You, Me and Dupree, This Is The End, Anchorman, Observe and Report, Zack and Miri Make a Porno, Superbad, Funny People, Pineapple Express, and The Green Hornet. In February of 2014, Seth appeared before the United States Congress to advocate for more government funding to fight Alzheimer's. Both of Seth's wife's parents suffer from the disease.
Seth Rogen Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 15, 1982 (34 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Comedian, Voice Actor, Film director, Television producer
5 ft 10 in (1.797 m)
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They Wanton Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Seth Rogen Earnings
- The Green Hornet$6,000,000
- Knocked Up$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialI never thought I'd say this, but I'm extremely jealous of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m FortuneBehind bars and broke? Musician and convicted murdered Phil Spector is calling it quits with his third wife -- the con says she's going wild and killing his bank account.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.