Seth Rogen net worth and salary: Seth Rogen is a Canadian comedian, actor, screenwriter, film producer, and voice artist who has a net worth of $55 million dollars. Seth Rogen began his career doing stand-up comedy in his teens. Rogen's breakthrough came when he was cast in the NBC high school comedy Freaks and Geeks. The show was cancelled after one season because of low ratings, but developed loyal fans. Rogen worked as a staff writer during the final season of Da Ali G Show, with Rogen and the other writers receiving an Emmy nomination for the show. Mentor and film producer Judd Apatow played a major role in Rogen's career, encouraging him to follow a film career. Rogen was cast in a supporting role and was co-producer of Apatow's directorial debut, The 40-Year-Old Virgin. Due to the success of The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Rogen was cast in the lead role of Aptow's next film Knocked Up. Rogen is known for his improvisational style in movies. Rogen has appeared in a number of big budget films, including You, Me and Dupree, This Is The End, Anchorman, Observe and Report, Zack and Miri Make a Porno, Superbad, Funny People, Pineapple Express, and The Green Hornet. In February of 2014, Seth appeared before the United States Congress to advocate for more government funding to fight Alzheimer's. Both of Seth's wife's parents suffer from the disease.
Seth Rogen Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 15, 1982 (34 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Comedian, Voice Actor, Film director, Television producer
5 ft 10 in (1.797 m)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Seth Rogen Earnings
- The Green Hornet$6,000,000
- Knocked Up$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?