Peter Billingsley net worth: Peter Billingsley is an American actor, director, and producer who has a net worth of $10 million. Peter Billingsley is probably most famous for playing the role of Ralphie in the 1983 movie A Christmas Story. He was born on April 16, 1971 in New York, New York, his older sister is actress Melissa Michaelsen and his brother is actor Neil Billingsley. His career started when he was only an infant by appearing in television commercials. Peter received his early education from a variety of tutors (including child actor Wesley Staples), he also attended public schools and private institutions like the Phoenix Country Day School in Paradise Valley, Airzona and the Professional Children's School in New York City. His first major acting role was in a Geritol commercial with Betty Buckley when he was only two years old. From there he went on to star in over 120 television ads in the 1970s and the early 1980s. Out of all the commercials he appeared in he is best known as the popular character Messy Marvin in a series of commercials for Hershey's chocolate syrup. His earliest film roles was If Ever I See You Again in 1978. Billingsley and his longtime friend Brian Evans released a CD titled Christmas Stories…Christmas Songs on Run For Cover Records in 1999. His started as the Executive Producer musical adaptation of A Christmas Story that open in Seattle during the second week of December 2010. He was also an Executive Producer on the 2008 blockbuster Iron Man.
Peter Billingsley Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Peter Billingsley against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 16, 1971 (44 years old)
Actor, Film director, Film Producer, Television producer, Theatrical producer, Television Director
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
Peter Michaelsen, Peter Billingsley-Michaelsen
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.