Charles Shaughnessy net worth: Charles Shaughnessy is a British television, theatre and film actor who has a net worth of $1.5 million dollars. Born February 9, 1955 in London, United Kingdom, Charles Shaughnessy is best known for his U.S. roles as Shane Donovan on the daytime soap opera Days of Our Lives (1984-1992) and as Maxwell Sheffield (Mr. Sheffield) on the television series The Nanny (1993-1999), starring Fran Drescher. Throughout his career as a soap opera star, he won three Soap Opera Digest Awards (1985, 1986 and 1988) and was nominated for three others (1990, 1991 and 1992). He also won a Daytime Emmy Award in 2002 for Outstanding Performer in an Animated Program (Stanley – a Disney Playhouse production) and a Broadway World Boston Theater Award in 2011 for Best Lead Actor in a Musical (Large Theater). Shaughnessy has been married to Susan Fallender since May 21, 1983 and they have two daughters: Jenny Johanna (born March 18, 1990 – now an assistant to head production at Nickelodeon) and Madelyn Sarah (born February 8, 1995). In 2007, Shaughnessy became the 5th Baron Shaughnessy in the Peerage of the United Kingdom, upon the death of his second cousin Michael James Shaughnessy, the 4th Baron Shaughnessy.
Charles Shaughnessy Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Charles Shaughnessy against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 9, 1955 (61 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
5 ft 11 in (1.816 m)
Charles George Patrick Shaughnessy, Charles Shaughnessey, Charles Schaunessy, Charlie Schaughnessy, 5th Baron Shaughnessy, Charles Shaugnessy, The Right Honourable The Lord Shaughnessy, Charles George Patrick Shaughnessy, 5th Baron Shaughnessy
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.