Charles Shaughnessy net worth: Charles Shaughnessy is a British television, theatre and film actor who has a net worth of $1.5 million dollars. Born February 9, 1955 in London, United Kingdom, Charles Shaughnessy is best known for his U.S. roles as Shane Donovan on the daytime soap opera Days of Our Lives (1984-1992) and as Maxwell Sheffield (Mr. Sheffield) on the television series The Nanny (1993-1999), starring Fran Drescher. Throughout his career as a soap opera star, he won three Soap Opera Digest Awards (1985, 1986 and 1988) and was nominated for three others (1990, 1991 and 1992). He also won a Daytime Emmy Award in 2002 for Outstanding Performer in an Animated Program (Stanley – a Disney Playhouse production) and a Broadway World Boston Theater Award in 2011 for Best Lead Actor in a Musical (Large Theater). Shaughnessy has been married to Susan Fallender since May 21, 1983 and they have two daughters: Jenny Johanna (born March 18, 1990 – now an assistant to head production at Nickelodeon) and Madelyn Sarah (born February 8, 1995). In 2007, Shaughnessy became the 5th Baron Shaughnessy in the Peerage of the United Kingdom, upon the death of his second cousin Michael James Shaughnessy, the 4th Baron Shaughnessy.
Charles Shaughnessy Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Charles Shaughnessy against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 9, 1955 (60 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
5 ft 11 in (1.816 m)
Charles George Patrick Shaughnessy, Charles Shaughnessey, Charles Schaunessy, Charlie Schaughnessy, 5th Baron Shaughnessy, Charles Shaugnessy, The Right Honourable The Lord Shaughnessy, Charles George Patrick Shaughnessy, 5th Baron Shaughnessy
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption Chargeson Nov 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 MillionLamborghini has become one of the best known brands in luxury cars, but the company started off slowly before making some of the fastest cars available.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...