Charles Shaughnessy net worth: Charles Shaughnessy is a British television, theatre and film actor who has a net worth of $1.5 million dollars. Born February 9, 1955 in London, United Kingdom, Charles Shaughnessy is best known for his U.S. roles as Shane Donovan on the daytime soap opera Days of Our Lives (1984-1992) and as Maxwell Sheffield (Mr. Sheffield) on the television series The Nanny (1993-1999), starring Fran Drescher. Throughout his career as a soap opera star, he won three Soap Opera Digest Awards (1985, 1986 and 1988) and was nominated for three others (1990, 1991 and 1992). He also won a Daytime Emmy Award in 2002 for Outstanding Performer in an Animated Program (Stanley – a Disney Playhouse production) and a Broadway World Boston Theater Award in 2011 for Best Lead Actor in a Musical (Large Theater). Shaughnessy has been married to Susan Fallender since May 21, 1983 and they have two daughters: Jenny Johanna (born March 18, 1990 – now an assistant to head production at Nickelodeon) and Madelyn Sarah (born February 8, 1995). In 2007, Shaughnessy became the 5th Baron Shaughnessy in the Peerage of the United Kingdom, upon the death of his second cousin Michael James Shaughnessy, the 4th Baron Shaughnessy.
Charles Shaughnessy Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Charles Shaughnessy against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 9, 1955 (61 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
5 ft 11 in (1.816 m)
Charles George Patrick Shaughnessy, Charles Shaughnessey, Charles Schaunessy, Charlie Schaughnessy, 5th Baron Shaughnessy, Charles Shaugnessy, The Right Honourable The Lord Shaughnessy, Charles George Patrick Shaughnessy, 5th Baron Shaughnessy
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.