Judge Mablean Ephriam net worth and salary: Judge Mablean Ephriam is a former attorney who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Judge Mablean Ephriam was born in Hazlehurst, Mississippi, and began her career in law as a correctional officer working for the Women's Division in the Federal Bureau of Prisons. She earned her law degree in 1978, and opened her own personal injury and family law firm in 1982. She became a prosecuting attorney in Los Angeles a few years later. In 1999, she was tapped to serve as the judge on the reboot of "Divorce Court". She served as the judge on the show from 1999 to 2006. In addition to appearing on "Divorce Court", she has also appeared as a judge in many of the films of the "Madea" franchise. She runs the H.U.F. Awards, an event held every year on Father's Day to celebrate the achievements of everyday fathers. She also appeared on the first season of "Celebrity Fit Club", and lost 25 pounds while on the show.
Judge Mablean Ephriam Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Judge Mablean Ephriam against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 23, 1949 (66 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Mablean Deloris Ephriam, Judge Mablean Ephraim, Judge Mablean Ephriam
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!
- Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...Donald Trump has already fired shots at Forbes and Bloomberg for their estimates of his net worth, so perhaps Celebrity Net Worth will be next.