Judge Mablean Ephriam net worth and salary: Judge Mablean Ephriam is a former attorney who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Judge Mablean Ephriam was born in Hazlehurst, Mississippi, and began her career in law as a correctional officer working for the Women's Division in the Federal Bureau of Prisons. She earned her law degree in 1978, and opened her own personal injury and family law firm in 1982. She became a prosecuting attorney in Los Angeles a few years later. In 1999, she was tapped to serve as the judge on the reboot of "Divorce Court". She served as the judge on the show from 1999 to 2006. In addition to appearing on "Divorce Court", she has also appeared as a judge in many of the films of the "Madea" franchise. She runs the H.U.F. Awards, an event held every year on Father's Day to celebrate the achievements of everyday fathers. She also appeared on the first season of "Celebrity Fit Club", and lost 25 pounds while on the show.
Judge Mablean Ephriam Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Judge Mablean Ephriam against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 23, 1949 (66 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Mablean Deloris Ephriam, Judge Mablean Ephraim, Judge Mablean Ephriam
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 Millionon Dec 1, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire CareerKobe Bryant has been dazzling basketball fans everywhere for the last two decades, but has decided that when this season is done so is he. When he walks off into the proverbial sunset he'll be doing so having made a ton of money.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...