Judge Mablean Ephriam net worth and salary: Judge Mablean Ephriam is a former attorney who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Judge Mablean Ephriam was born in Hazlehurst, Mississippi, and began her career in law as a correctional officer working for the Women's Division in the Federal Bureau of Prisons. She earned her law degree in 1978, and opened her own personal injury and family law firm in 1982. She became a prosecuting attorney in Los Angeles a few years later. In 1999, she was tapped to serve as the judge on the reboot of "Divorce Court". She served as the judge on the show from 1999 to 2006. In addition to appearing on "Divorce Court", she has also appeared as a judge in many of the films of the "Madea" franchise. She runs the H.U.F. Awards, an event held every year on Father's Day to celebrate the achievements of everyday fathers. She also appeared on the first season of "Celebrity Fit Club", and lost 25 pounds while on the show.
Judge Mablean Ephriam Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Judge Mablean Ephriam against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 23, 1949
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Mablean Deloris Ephriam, Judge Mablean Ephraim, Judge Mablean Ephriam
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
10 Weird And Awesome Things You Can Buy With A Million Bucks...on Aug 25, 2015
Jared Polis Is One Of The Richest Politicians In America - And The Way He Got Rich Is Amazing...on Aug 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.
- Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 MillionKnown as enthusiastic art collectors, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz recently renovated the main house, adding an art gallery wing with high ceilings.