Judge Mablean Ephriam net worth and salary: Judge Mablean Ephriam is a former attorney who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Judge Mablean Ephriam was born in Hazlehurst, Mississippi, and began her career in law as a correctional officer working for the Women's Division in the Federal Bureau of Prisons. She earned her law degree in 1978, and opened her own personal injury and family law firm in 1982. She became a prosecuting attorney in Los Angeles a few years later. In 1999, she was tapped to serve as the judge on the reboot of "Divorce Court". She served as the judge on the show from 1999 to 2006. In addition to appearing on "Divorce Court", she has also appeared as a judge in many of the films of the "Madea" franchise. She runs the H.U.F. Awards, an event held every year on Father's Day to celebrate the achievements of everyday fathers. She also appeared on the first season of "Celebrity Fit Club", and lost 25 pounds while on the show.
Judge Mablean Ephriam Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Judge Mablean Ephriam against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 23, 1949 (67 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Mablean Deloris Ephriam, Judge Mablean Ephraim, Judge Mablean Ephriam
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.