Judge Mablean Ephriam net worth and salary: Judge Mablean Ephriam is a former attorney who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Judge Mablean Ephriam was born in Hazlehurst, Mississippi, and began her career in law as a correctional officer working for the Women's Division in the Federal Bureau of Prisons. She earned her law degree in 1978, and opened her own personal injury and family law firm in 1982. She became a prosecuting attorney in Los Angeles a few years later. In 1999, she was tapped to serve as the judge on the reboot of "Divorce Court". She served as the judge on the show from 1999 to 2006. In addition to appearing on "Divorce Court", she has also appeared as a judge in many of the films of the "Madea" franchise. She runs the H.U.F. Awards, an event held every year on Father's Day to celebrate the achievements of everyday fathers. She also appeared on the first season of "Celebrity Fit Club", and lost 25 pounds while on the show.
Judge Mablean Ephriam Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Judge Mablean Ephriam against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 23, 1949 (67 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Mablean Deloris Ephriam, Judge Mablean Ephraim, Judge Mablean Ephriam
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate TycoonsReal estate is almost always a good investment and these 10 people prove that. They are the wealthiest real estate tycoons in the world, with a combined net worth of $123 billion. They have made the bulk of their net worth from real estate development, management, and/or investment.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.