John Paul DeJoria is an American billionaire businessman and philanthropist who has a net worth of $3.3 billion. John Paul DeJoria has earned his net worth as co-founder of the Paul Mitchell line of hair products. John Paul Mitchell Systems hair care products sales have climbed quickly and revenues are currently $900 million annually as of 2011. John Paul DeJoria was born on April 13, 1944 in Echo Park neighborhood of Los Angeles, California to an Italian immigrant father and Greek immigrant mother. His parents divorced when John was two and he started his sales career at the young age of nine by helping his older brother support the family by selling Christmas cards and newspapers. His mother was not able to provide for two children so John and his brother were sent to an East Los Angeles foster home. He graduated from John Marshall High School in 1962 and was in the United States Navy for two years. Some of his earliest jobs include a janitor and an insurance salesman. He has been married to Eloise Broady an American actress and model since 1993. Broady was the April 1988 Playboy Playmate. They have six children. Some of his other business ventures include luxury brand tequila producers The Patron Spirits Company founding partner of the House of Blues nightclub chain as well as interests in Pyrat Rum, Ultimate Vodka, Solar Utility, Sun King solar, and Touchstone National Gas. He also owns a Harley Davidson dealership and the diamond company DeJoria. ROK AMERICAS a mobile technology developer and a company that provides hair and personal grooming services for animals simply called John Paul Pet.
John Paul DeJoria Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare John Paul DeJoria against
- Random Celebrity
John Paul DeJoria
Date of Birth
Apr 13, 1944 (71 years old)
Film Producer, Actor, Businessperson
United States of America
John Paul Jones DeJoria, John Paul Dejoria
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran Povertyon Nov 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up-to-date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.