John Paul DeJoria net worth: John Paul DeJoria is an American billionaire businessman and philanthropist who has a net worth of $3.3 billion. John Paul DeJoria has earned his net worth as co-founder of the Paul Mitchell line of hair products and as the owner of Patron tequila. John Paul Mitchell Systems hair care products sales have climbed quickly and revenues are currently $900 million annually. John Paul DeJoria was born on April 13, 1944 in Echo Park neighborhood of Los Angeles, California to an Italian immigrant father and Greek immigrant mother. His parents divorced when John was two and he started his sales career at the young age of nine by helping his older brother support the family by selling Christmas cards and newspapers. His mother was not able to provide for two children so John and his brother were sent to an East Los Angeles foster home. He graduated from John Marshall High School in 1962 and was in the United States Navy for two years. Some of his earliest jobs include a janitor and an insurance salesman. He has been married to Eloise Broady an American actress and model since 1993. Broady was the April 1988 Playboy Playmate. They have six children. Some of his other business ventures include luxury brand tequila producers The Patron Spirits Company founding partner of the House of Blues nightclub chain as well as interests in Pyrat Rum, Ultimate Vodka, Solar Utility, Sun King solar, and Touchstone National Gas. He also owns a Harley Davidson dealership and the diamond company DeJoria. ROK AMERICAS a mobile technology developer and a company that provides hair and personal grooming services for animals simply called John Paul Pet.
John Paul DeJoria Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare John Paul DeJoria against
- Random Celebrity
John Paul DeJoria
Date of Birth
Apr 13, 1944 (72 years old)
Film Producer, Actor, Businessperson
United States of America
John Paul Jones DeJoria, John Paul Dejoria
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?