Paul Konerko net worth: Paul Konerko is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. Paul Konerko was born in Providence, Rhode Island and distinguished himself as a player to watch while in high school. He set multiple school records and was ranked the #1 catcher in the nation his senior year. The Los Angeles Dodgers drafted him in 1994, and for the next few years, he played for the both the Triple-A Albuquerque Dukes and the Dodgers. He then played one season for the Cincinnati Reds, before signing with the Chicago White Sox. He hit his stride with the White Sox. Since signing with the team, he has been named a six-time All-Star, AL Comeback Player of the Year in 2004, ALCS MVP in 2005, and a World Series Champion. He also served as Captain of the White Sox from 2006 to 2013.
Paul Konerko Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 5, 1976 (40 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
Paul Henry Konerko
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Paul Konerko Earnings
Click to Expand
- Chicago White Sox (2012-13)$13,500,000
- Chicago White Sox (2011-12)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2010-11)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2009-10)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2008-09)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2007-08)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2006-07)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2005-06)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2004-05)$8,750,000
- Chicago White Sox (2003-04)$8,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2002-03)$6,250,000
- Chicago White Sox (2001-02)$3,800,000
- Chicago White Sox (2000-01)$2,300,000
- Chicago White Sox (1999-00)$305,000
- Chicago White Sox (1998-99)$215,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1997-98)$170,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.