Paul Konerko net worth: Paul Konerko is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. Paul Konerko was born in Providence, Rhode Island and distinguished himself as a player to watch while in high school. He set multiple school records and was ranked the #1 catcher in the nation his senior year. The Los Angeles Dodgers drafted him in 1994, and for the next few years, he played for the both the Triple-A Albuquerque Dukes and the Dodgers. He then played one season for the Cincinnati Reds, before signing with the Chicago White Sox. He hit his stride with the White Sox. Since signing with the team, he has been named a six-time All-Star, AL Comeback Player of the Year in 2004, ALCS MVP in 2005, and a World Series Champion. He also served as Captain of the White Sox from 2006 to 2013.
Paul Konerko Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 5, 1976 (39 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
Paul Henry Konerko
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 Millionon Nov 25, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Paul Konerko Earnings
Click to Expand
- Chicago White Sox (2012-13)$13,500,000
- Chicago White Sox (2011-12)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2010-11)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2009-10)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2008-09)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2007-08)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2006-07)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2005-06)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2004-05)$8,750,000
- Chicago White Sox (2003-04)$8,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2002-03)$6,250,000
- Chicago White Sox (2001-02)$3,800,000
- Chicago White Sox (2000-01)$2,300,000
- Chicago White Sox (1999-00)$305,000
- Chicago White Sox (1998-99)$215,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1997-98)$170,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!Guess how much those Patti Pies have made in less than a week! Hint: It's a lot!