Paul Konerko net worth: Paul Konerko is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. Paul Konerko was born in Providence, Rhode Island and distinguished himself as a player to watch while in high school. He set multiple school records and was ranked the #1 catcher in the nation his senior year. The Los Angeles Dodgers drafted him in 1994, and for the next few years, he played for the both the Triple-A Albuquerque Dukes and the Dodgers. He then played one season for the Cincinnati Reds, before signing with the Chicago White Sox. He hit his stride with the White Sox. Since signing with the team, he has been named a six-time All-Star, AL Comeback Player of the Year in 2004, ALCS MVP in 2005, and a World Series Champion. He also served as Captain of the White Sox from 2006 to 2013.
Paul Konerko Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 5, 1976
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
Paul Henry Konerko
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff Payon Sep 3, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Paul Konerko Earnings
Click to Expand
- Chicago White Sox (2012-13)$13,500,000
- Chicago White Sox (2011-12)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2010-11)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2009-10)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2008-09)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2007-08)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2006-07)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2005-06)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2004-05)$8,750,000
- Chicago White Sox (2003-04)$8,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2002-03)$6,250,000
- Chicago White Sox (2001-02)$3,800,000
- Chicago White Sox (2000-01)$2,300,000
- Chicago White Sox (1999-00)$305,000
- Chicago White Sox (1998-99)$215,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1997-98)$170,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.
- Billionaire Offers $1 Million Charity Bribe If people Watch His New Reality ShowBillionaire venture capitalist Tim Draper really wants you to watch his new reality show. The founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Draper University is offering a large donation to charity if he can get a huge audience for his new unscripted show on ABC Family called Startup U.
- Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...Tidal made a serious accusation against Apple over the weekend, and it had to do with a Drake performance...