Paul Konerko net worth: Paul Konerko is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. Paul Konerko was born in Providence, Rhode Island and distinguished himself as a player to watch while in high school. He set multiple school records and was ranked the #1 catcher in the nation his senior year. The Los Angeles Dodgers drafted him in 1994, and for the next few years, he played for the both the Triple-A Albuquerque Dukes and the Dodgers. He then played one season for the Cincinnati Reds, before signing with the Chicago White Sox. He hit his stride with the White Sox. Since signing with the team, he has been named a six-time All-Star, AL Comeback Player of the Year in 2004, ALCS MVP in 2005, and a World Series Champion. He also served as Captain of the White Sox from 2006 to 2013.
Paul Konerko Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Paul Henry Konerko
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Paul Konerko Earnings
Click to Expand
- Chicago White Sox (2012-13)$13,500,000
- Chicago White Sox (2011-12)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2010-11)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2009-10)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2008-09)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2007-08)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2006-07)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2005-06)$12,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2004-05)$8,750,000
- Chicago White Sox (2003-04)$8,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2002-03)$6,250,000
- Chicago White Sox (2001-02)$3,800,000
- Chicago White Sox (2000-01)$2,300,000
- Chicago White Sox (1999-00)$305,000
- Chicago White Sox (1998-99)$215,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1997-98)$170,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.Back in 1989, a guy bought a picture frame at a flea market for $4. Hidden behind an ugly painting, he discovered an original copy of the Declaration of Independence. Two years later, that copy goes up for auction...
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!