Manny Ramirez net worth and salary: Manny Ramirez is a retired professional baseball player who has a net worth of $110 million. Manny Ramirez was born Manuel Aristides Ramirez Onelcida in the Dominican Republic. He is considered to be one of the best offensive players of his generation. At the peak of his career he earned over $20.5 million per year. Ramirez was born on May 30, 1972 and spent his childhood in Washington Heights, an upper Manhattan neighborhood with a heavy Dominican population. He was good at baseball from his earliest days and was selected 15th overall by the Cleveland Indians the year he became eligible for baseball's amateur draft. Ramirez enjoyed great success in the Minor Leagues and he has duplicated that success in the Major Leagues, as well. He is a 9-time Silver Slugger Award winner … one of only 25 baseball players to hit more than 500 home runs in his career (and he is still playing) … and a 12-time All-Star. Manny Ramirez has also hit 21 grand slams, the second most all time. Hall of Famer Lou Gehrig hit 23 in his career. Ramirez, a clutch player, has hit 28 post-season home runs, the most in baseball history. He currently plays left field for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Manny Ramirez Net Worth
Date of Birth
Baseball player, Athlete, Player-coach
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.8288 m)
190 lbs (86.182 kg)
Manny Ramirez, Manuel Aristides Ramírez Onelcida, Manuel Arístides "Manny" Ramírez Onelcida, Manuel Ramirez, Manny Ramírez
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Manny Ramirez Earnings
Click to Expand
- Tampa Bay Rays (2011-12)$2,020,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2010-11)$18,695,006
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2009-10)$23,854,494
- Boston Red Sox (2008-09)$18,929,923
- Boston Red Sox (2007-08)$17,016,381
- Boston Red Sox (2006-07)$18,279,238
- Boston Red Sox (2005-06)$22,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2004-05)$22,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2003-04)$20,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2002-03)$15,462,727
- Boston Red Sox (2001-02)$13,050,000
- Cleveland Indians (2000-01)$4,250,000
- Cleveland Indians (1999-00)$4,350,000
- Cleveland Indians (1998-99)$2,850,000
- Cleveland Indians (1997-98)$2,100,000
- Cleveland Indians (1996-97)$1,100,000
- Cleveland Indians (1995-96)$150,000
- Cleveland Indians (1994-95)$111,000
- Cleveland Indians (1993-94)$109,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16From presents and cake to Future and Drake, Floyd Mayweather spared no expense for his daughter's sweet 16 birthday bash, a move that has set him back seven figures.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?