Manny Ramirez net worth and salary: Manny Ramirez is a retired professional baseball player who has a net worth of $110 million. Manny Ramirez was born Manuel Aristides Ramirez Onelcida in the Dominican Republic. He is considered to be one of the best offensive players of his generation. At the peak of his career he earned over $20.5 million per year. Ramirez was born on May 30, 1972 and spent his childhood in Washington Heights, an upper Manhattan neighborhood with a heavy Dominican population. He was good at baseball from his earliest days and was selected 15th overall by the Cleveland Indians the year he became eligible for baseball's amateur draft. Ramirez enjoyed great success in the Minor Leagues and he has duplicated that success in the Major Leagues, as well. He is a 9-time Silver Slugger Award winner … one of only 25 baseball players to hit more than 500 home runs in his career (and he is still playing) … and a 12-time All-Star. Manny Ramirez has also hit 21 grand slams, the second most all time. Hall of Famer Lou Gehrig hit 23 in his career. Ramirez, a clutch player, has hit 28 post-season home runs, the most in baseball history. He currently plays left field for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Manny Ramirez Net Worth
Date of Birth
Baseball player, Athlete, Player-coach
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.8288 m)
190 lbs (86.182 kg)
Manny Ramirez, Manuel Aristides Ramírez Onelcida, Manuel Arístides "Manny" Ramírez Onelcida, Manuel Ramirez, Manny Ramírez
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Manny Ramirez Earnings
Click to Expand
- Tampa Bay Rays (2011-12)$2,020,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2010-11)$18,695,006
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2009-10)$23,854,494
- Boston Red Sox (2008-09)$18,929,923
- Boston Red Sox (2007-08)$17,016,381
- Boston Red Sox (2006-07)$18,279,238
- Boston Red Sox (2005-06)$22,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2004-05)$22,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2003-04)$20,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2002-03)$15,462,727
- Boston Red Sox (2001-02)$13,050,000
- Cleveland Indians (2000-01)$4,250,000
- Cleveland Indians (1999-00)$4,350,000
- Cleveland Indians (1998-99)$2,850,000
- Cleveland Indians (1997-98)$2,100,000
- Cleveland Indians (1996-97)$1,100,000
- Cleveland Indians (1995-96)$150,000
- Cleveland Indians (1994-95)$111,000
- Cleveland Indians (1993-94)$109,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.