Vince Young net worth and salary: Vince Young is a former NFL player who has a net worth of negative $1.5 million. Vince Young was born on May 18, 1982 in Houston, Texas. He attended the University of Texas at Austin. A professional football player, Vince Young was been a quarterback for the Tennessee Titans, Philadelphia Eagles, Buffalo Bills and Green Bay Packers. His first major payday came in 2006 when the Tennessee Titans ponied up $2.6 million for the season. At the peak of his career during the 2007-2008 season, Vince Young earned an annual salary of $13.1 million. In his four years of professional football, he won numerous awards, was a two time Pro-Bowl selection, and was named both the NFL Rookie of the Year and the AP NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2006. In 2012 it was revealed that Vince Young had blown through the majority of his football fortune and was nearly flat broke. On January 22, 2014, Vince filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in Houston. In the bankruptcy filing, Vince listed assets of $500,000 to $1 million and liabilities ranging $1 million to $10 million. He also is facing two different lawsuits from a company called Pro Player Funding related to a nearly $2 million loan that allegedly went unpaid.
Vince Young Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
May 18, 1983 (33 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
232 lbs (105.23 kg)
VY, Vincent Paul Young, Jr.
Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIREon Jun 30, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Vince Young Earnings
Click to Expand
- Tennessee Titans (2009-10)$2,167,280
- Tennessee Titans (2008-09)$7,227,520
- Tennessee Titans (2007-08)$13,143,000
- Tennessee Titans (2006-07)$2,640,020
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- 2 Million Pound Wimbledon Prize Now Worth Significantly Less After Brexit VoteThanks to the Brexit vote and the resultant plunge of the British pound, that two million pound top prize for winning Wimbledon ain't what it used to be.