Vince Young net worth and salary: Vince Young is a former NFL player who has a net worth of negative $1.5 million. Vince Young was born on May 18, 1982 in Houston, Texas. He attended the University of Texas at Austin. A professional football player, Vince Young was been a quarterback for the Tennessee Titans, Philadelphia Eagles, Buffalo Bills and Green Bay Packers. His first major payday came in 2006 when the Tennessee Titans ponied up $2.6 million for the season. At the peak of his career during the 2007-2008 season, Vince Young earned an annual salary of $13.1 million. In his four years of professional football, he won numerous awards, was a two time Pro-Bowl selection, and was named both the NFL Rookie of the Year and the AP NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2006. In 2012 it was revealed that Vince Young had blown through the majority of his football fortune and was nearly flat broke. On January 22, 2014, Vince filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in Houston. In the bankruptcy filing, Vince listed assets of $500,000 to $1 million and liabilities ranging $1 million to $10 million. He also is facing two different lawsuits from a company called Pro Player Funding related to a nearly $2 million loan that allegedly went unpaid.
Vince Young Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 18, 1983
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
232 lbs (105.23 kg)
VY, Vincent Paul Young, Jr.
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
$390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car Weekon Aug 29, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Vince Young Earnings
Click to Expand
- Tennessee Titans (2009-10)$2,167,280
- Tennessee Titans (2008-09)$7,227,520
- Tennessee Titans (2007-08)$13,143,000
- Tennessee Titans (2006-07)$2,640,020
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.