Vince Young net worth and salary: Vince Young is a former NFL player who has a net worth of negative $1.5 million. Vince Young was born on May 18, 1982 in Houston, Texas. He attended the University of Texas at Austin. A professional football player, Vince Young was been a quarterback for the Tennessee Titans, Philadelphia Eagles, Buffalo Bills and Green Bay Packers. His first major payday came in 2006 when the Tennessee Titans ponied up $2.6 million for the season. At the peak of his career during the 2007-2008 season, Vince Young earned an annual salary of $13.1 million. In his four years of professional football, he won numerous awards, was a two time Pro-Bowl selection, and was named both the NFL Rookie of the Year and the AP NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2006. In 2012 it was revealed that Vince Young had blown through the majority of his football fortune and was nearly flat broke. On January 22, 2014, Vince filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in Houston. In the bankruptcy filing, Vince listed assets of $500,000 to $1 million and liabilities ranging $1 million to $10 million. He also is facing two different lawsuits from a company called Pro Player Funding related to a nearly $2 million loan that allegedly went unpaid.
Vince Young Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
May 18, 1983 (32 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
232 lbs (105.23 kg)
VY, Vincent Paul Young, Jr.
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Vince Young Earnings
Click to Expand
- Tennessee Titans (2009-10)$2,167,280
- Tennessee Titans (2008-09)$7,227,520
- Tennessee Titans (2007-08)$13,143,000
- Tennessee Titans (2006-07)$2,640,020
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.