Tiki Barber net worth: Tiki Barber is an American retired professional football player who has a net worth of $14 million dollars. Tiki Barber has earned his net worth through his career as a running back in the NFL and as a broadcaster for NBC. Tiki was born Atiim Kiambu Hakeem-Ah Barber in Blacksburg, Virginia in April 1975. He played college football at the University of Virginia with his twin brother Ronde. Tiki played running back while his brother Ronde played cornerback. At Virginia Tiki was the ACC Player of the Year in 1996. He had his jersey retired from the school. He was drafted by the New York Giants in the 2nd round of the 1997 NFL Draft. Barber was intended to be a third-down running back but became a starter when Rodney Hampton did not perform adequately. He finished his career as the all-time rushing yards leader for the New York Giants. He made three Pro Bowls and one AP First-Team All Pro. In 2000 he won a NFC Championship with the Giants. He finished his career with over 10,000 rushing and over 5,000 receiving yards. He retired following the 2006 season and worked with NBC for The Today Show and Football Night in America/Sunday Night Football. His autobiography was published in 2007. He is the co-chairman and co-founder of the website thuzio.com.
Tiki Barber Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1975 (40 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
205 lbs (92.99 kg)
Atiim Kiambu Hakeem-Ah "Tiki" Barber, Atiim Kiambu Barber
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Tiki Barber Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2006-07)$4,250,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$6,003,960
- New York Giants (2004-05)$3,979,100
- New York Giants (2003-04)$3,528,300
- New York Giants (2002-03)$5,503,150
- New York Giants (2001-02)$4,585,253
- New York Giants (2000-01)$475,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL SalaryRunning back Marshawn Lynch is known for a lot of things: his Skittles touchdown celebrations, giving short, repetitive answers to the media, and being a bruising, powerful running back. Let's add financially wise to that list.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.