Tiki Barber net worth: Tiki Barber is an American retired professional football player who has a net worth of $14 million dollars. Tiki Barber has earned his net worth through his career as a running back in the NFL and as a broadcaster for NBC. Tiki was born Atiim Kiambu Hakeem-Ah Barber in Blacksburg, Virginia in April 1975. He played college football at the University of Virginia with his twin brother Ronde. Tiki played running back while his brother Ronde played cornerback. At Virginia Tiki was the ACC Player of the Year in 1996. He had his jersey retired from the school. He was drafted by the New York Giants in the 2nd round of the 1997 NFL Draft. Barber was intended to be a third-down running back but became a starter when Rodney Hampton did not perform adequately. He finished his career as the all-time rushing yards leader for the New York Giants. He made three Pro Bowls and one AP First-Team All Pro. In 2000 he won a NFC Championship with the Giants. He finished his career with over 10,000 rushing and over 5,000 receiving yards. He retired following the 2006 season and worked with NBC for The Today Show and Football Night in America/Sunday Night Football. His autobiography was published in 2007. He is the co-chairman and co-founder of the website thuzio.com.
Tiki Barber Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1975 (41 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
205 lbs (92.99 kg)
Atiim Kiambu Hakeem-Ah "Tiki" Barber, Atiim Kiambu Barber
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
Tiki Barber Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2006-07)$4,250,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$6,003,960
- New York Giants (2004-05)$3,979,100
- New York Giants (2003-04)$3,528,300
- New York Giants (2002-03)$5,503,150
- New York Giants (2001-02)$4,585,253
- New York Giants (2000-01)$475,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of MoneyIt all came down to a single vote. And that single vote would have made Anthony Davis $24 million richer.