Tiki Barber net worth: Tiki Barber is an American retired professional football player who has a net worth of $14 million dollars. Tiki Barber has earned his net worth through his career as a running back in the NFL and as a broadcaster for NBC. Tiki was born Atiim Kiambu Hakeem-Ah Barber in Blacksburg, Virginia in April 1975. He played college football at the University of Virginia with his twin brother Ronde. Tiki played running back while his brother Ronde played cornerback. At Virginia Tiki was the ACC Player of the Year in 1996. He had his jersey retired from the school. He was drafted by the New York Giants in the 2nd round of the 1997 NFL Draft. Barber was intended to be a third-down running back but became a starter when Rodney Hampton did not perform adequately. He finished his career as the all-time rushing yards leader for the New York Giants. He made three Pro Bowls and one AP First-Team All Pro. In 2000 he won a NFC Championship with the Giants. He finished his career with over 10,000 rushing and over 5,000 receiving yards. He retired following the 2006 season and worked with NBC for The Today Show and Football Night in America/Sunday Night Football. His autobiography was published in 2007. He is the co-chairman and co-founder of the website thuzio.com.
Tiki Barber Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1975 (41 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
205 lbs (92.99 kg)
Atiim Kiambu Hakeem-Ah "Tiki" Barber, Atiim Kiambu Barber
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
Tiki Barber Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2006-07)$4,250,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$6,003,960
- New York Giants (2004-05)$3,979,100
- New York Giants (2003-04)$3,528,300
- New York Giants (2002-03)$5,503,150
- New York Giants (2001-02)$4,585,253
- New York Giants (2000-01)$475,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.