Tiki Barber net worth: Tiki Barber is an American retired professional football player who has a net worth of $14 million dollars. Tiki Barber has earned his net worth through his career as a running back in the NFL and as a broadcaster for NBC. Tiki was born Atiim Kiambu Hakeem-Ah Barber in Blacksburg, Virginia in April 1975. He played college football at the University of Virginia with his twin brother Ronde. Tiki played running back while his brother Ronde played cornerback. At Virginia Tiki was the ACC Player of the Year in 1996. He had his jersey retired from the school. He was drafted by the New York Giants in the 2nd round of the 1997 NFL Draft. Barber was intended to be a third-down running back but became a starter when Rodney Hampton did not perform adequately. He finished his career as the all-time rushing yards leader for the New York Giants. He made three Pro Bowls and one AP First-Team All Pro. In 2000 he won a NFC Championship with the Giants. He finished his career with over 10,000 rushing and over 5,000 receiving yards. He retired following the 2006 season and worked with NBC for The Today Show and Football Night in America/Sunday Night Football. His autobiography was published in 2007. He is the co-chairman and co-founder of the website thuzio.com.
Tiki Barber Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1975 (40 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
205 lbs (92.99 kg)
Atiim Kiambu Hakeem-Ah "Tiki" Barber, Atiim Kiambu Barber
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Tiki Barber Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2006-07)$4,250,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$6,003,960
- New York Giants (2004-05)$3,979,100
- New York Giants (2003-04)$3,528,300
- New York Giants (2002-03)$5,503,150
- New York Giants (2001-02)$4,585,253
- New York Giants (2000-01)$475,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.