Clinton Portis net worth and salary: Clinton Portis is an American football player who has a net worth of $2 million. Clinton Portis acquired his net worth by playing for the Washington Redskins as a starting running back for seven seasons. He is now a free agent. Mississippi-born Portis started his football career at University of Miami, where he became the second freshman to start at running back. Portis set the bar high as he set the school freshman record with five 100-yard performances. However his sophomore season wasn't as successful- he lost his job to James Jackson. In 2001, Portis came fighting back as he led his team to winning The National Championships. A year later Portis was picked up by Denver Broncos for the second round of 2002 NFL Draft. At the age of 22, Portis became the youngest player to have scored five touchdowns in a game. Before the 2004 season, Portis was traded to the Redskins, who offered him an eight-year contract worth $50.5 million. During the 2006 season, Portis raise eyebrows as he broke the Redskins record for the most rushing yard in a season (with 1,516 yards), making him the third player in the league history to have run over 1,500 yards in three seasons. Furthermore, during the 2008 season, Portis (along with O.J. Simpson) became the only player in history to have rushed for at least 120 yards in five consecutive games. However this came to abrupt end when he succumb several injuries, which led to his departure from the Redskins in 2011.
Clinton Portis Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 1, 1981 (34 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
223 lbs (101.15 kg)
Clinton Earl Portis
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
Clinton Portis Earnings
Click to Expand
- Washington Redskins (2009-10)$1,252,280
- Washington Redskins (2008-09)$10,434,940
- Washington Redskins (2007-08)$4,500,000
- Washington Redskins (2006-07)$3,885,000
- Washington Redskins (2005-06)$455,000
- Washington Redskins (2004-05)$13,380,000
- Denver Broncos (2003-04)$300,000
- Denver Broncos (2002-03)$1,515,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private JetFind out why the legendary comic is being sued for over $200,000 over a private jet.