Stephen Hillenburg net worth: Stephen Hillenburg is an American director, animator, writer, producer, voice artist, and marine biologist who has a net worth of $90 million dollars. Stephen McDannell Hillenburg was born in Lawton, Oklahoma in August 1961. He is best known for creating the series SpongeBob SquarePants. He taught marine biology in Dana Point, California. He started his animation career in 1992 at CalArts. He joined on with Rocko's Modern Life and started to develop SpongeBob. The show premiered in 1999 and is going into its 10th season in 2014. The SponeBob SquarePants Movie was also directed by Hillenburg and he is working on the sequel The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie: Sponge Out of Water. He has won an Emmy and six Annie Awards for SpongeBob. He has been recognized for brining awareness to marine life through the show. He owns the production company United Plankton Pictures. Before SpongeBob Hillenburg worked on The Green Beret and Mother Goose and Grimm in 1991 and Wormholes in 1992. Stephen is married to chef Karen and has a son Clay. In 2011 United Plankton started publishing SpongeBob Comics which is distributed by Bongo Comics Group. He is currently working on a short film called Hollywood Blvd., USA.
Stephen Hillenburg Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Stephen Hillenburg against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 21, 1961 (54 years old)
Animator, Television producer, Television Director, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Marine biologist, Film director, Film Score Composer, Storyboard Artist, Soundtrack Composer
United States of America
Stephen McDannell Hillenburg, Stephen Hillenberg, Stephen Hilleburg, Steve Hillenburg, Steven Hillenburg, Hillenburg, Stephen, Stephen McDannell "Steve" Hillenburg
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish FarmingOne of the world's youngest billionaires obtained his fortune thanks to his father's fishing company. So who exactly is Gustav Magnar Witzoe?