Stephen Hillenburg net worth: Stephen Hillenburg is an American director, animator, writer, producer, voice artist, and marine biologist who has a net worth of $90 million dollars. Stephen McDannell Hillenburg was born in Lawton, Oklahoma in August 1961. He is best known for creating the series SpongeBob SquarePants. He taught marine biology in Dana Point, California. He started his animation career in 1992 at CalArts. He joined on with Rocko's Modern Life and started to develop SpongeBob. The show premiered in 1999 and is going into its 10th season in 2014. The SponeBob SquarePants Movie was also directed by Hillenburg and he is working on the sequel The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie: Sponge Out of Water. He has won an Emmy and six Annie Awards for SpongeBob. He has been recognized for brining awareness to marine life through the show. He owns the production company United Plankton Pictures. Before SpongeBob Hillenburg worked on The Green Beret and Mother Goose and Grimm in 1991 and Wormholes in 1992. Stephen is married to chef Karen and has a son Clay. In 2011 United Plankton started publishing SpongeBob Comics which is distributed by Bongo Comics Group. He is currently working on a short film called Hollywood Blvd., USA.
Stephen Hillenburg Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Stephen Hillenburg against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 21, 1961 (54 years old)
Animator, Television producer, Television Director, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Marine biologist, Film director, Film Score Composer, Storyboard Artist, Soundtrack Composer
United States of America
Stephen McDannell Hillenburg, Stephen Hillenberg, Stephen Hilleburg, Steve Hillenburg, Steven Hillenburg, Hillenburg, Stephen, Stephen McDannell "Steve" Hillenburg
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool Featureson Nov 24, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private JetFind out why the legendary comic is being sued for over $200,000 over a private jet.
- Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???For years, Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has been investing in a company he started called GF Biochemicals that could soon be worth $30 billion, but hasn't talked about it till recently.