Stephen Hillenburg net worth: Stephen Hillenburg is an American director, animator, writer, producer, voice artist, and marine biologist who has a net worth of $90 million dollars. Stephen McDannell Hillenburg was born in Lawton, Oklahoma in August 1961. He is best known for creating the series SpongeBob SquarePants. He taught marine biology in Dana Point, California. He started his animation career in 1992 at CalArts. He joined on with Rocko's Modern Life and started to develop SpongeBob. The show premiered in 1999 and is going into its 10th season in 2014. The SponeBob SquarePants Movie was also directed by Hillenburg and he is working on the sequel The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie: Sponge Out of Water. He has won an Emmy and six Annie Awards for SpongeBob. He has been recognized for brining awareness to marine life through the show. He owns the production company United Plankton Pictures. Before SpongeBob Hillenburg worked on The Green Beret and Mother Goose and Grimm in 1991 and Wormholes in 1992. Stephen is married to chef Karen and has a son Clay. In 2011 United Plankton started publishing SpongeBob Comics which is distributed by Bongo Comics Group. He is currently working on a short film called Hollywood Blvd., USA.
Stephen Hillenburg Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Stephen Hillenburg against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 21, 1961 (54 years old)
Animator, Television producer, Television Director, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Marine biologist, Film director, Film Score Composer, Storyboard Artist, Soundtrack Composer
United States of America
Stephen McDannell Hillenburg, Stephen Hillenberg, Stephen Hilleburg, Steve Hillenburg, Steven Hillenburg, Hillenburg, Stephen, Stephen McDannell "Steve" Hillenburg
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.