Stephen Hillenburg net worth: Stephen Hillenburg is an American director, animator, writer, producer, voice artist, and marine biologist who has a net worth of $90 million dollars. Stephen McDannell Hillenburg was born in Lawton, Oklahoma in August 1961. He is best known for creating the series SpongeBob SquarePants. He taught marine biology in Dana Point, California. He started his animation career in 1992 at CalArts. He joined on with Rocko's Modern Life and started to develop SpongeBob. The show premiered in 1999 and is going into its 10th season in 2014. The SponeBob SquarePants Movie was also directed by Hillenburg and he is working on the sequel The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie: Sponge Out of Water. He has won an Emmy and six Annie Awards for SpongeBob. He has been recognized for brining awareness to marine life through the show. He owns the production company United Plankton Pictures. Before SpongeBob Hillenburg worked on The Green Beret and Mother Goose and Grimm in 1991 and Wormholes in 1992. Stephen is married to chef Karen and has a son Clay. In 2011 United Plankton started publishing SpongeBob Comics which is distributed by Bongo Comics Group. He is currently working on a short film called Hollywood Blvd., USA.
Stephen Hillenburg Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Stephen Hillenburg against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 21, 1961 (54 years old)
Animator, Television producer, Television Director, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Marine biologist, Film director, Film Score Composer, Storyboard Artist, Soundtrack Composer
United States of America
Stephen McDannell Hillenburg, Stephen Hillenberg, Stephen Hilleburg, Steve Hillenburg, Steven Hillenburg, Hillenburg, Stephen, Stephen McDannell "Steve" Hillenburg
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!Drake's new album accomplished a major feat on its first day of release.
- Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?Prince died without a will, so his vast fortune will be passed on to his siblings, but not before the federal and state government take their share.
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.