Ron Jeremy net worth and salary: Ron Jeremy is an American adult film actor who has an estimated net worth of $5.5 million. Ron Jeremy was born Ronald Jeremy Hyatt in 1953 in Queens, New York. Jeremy has a bachelor's degree in education and theatre and a master's degree in special education from Queens College in New York. He taught special-education classes in the New York City area and was a substitute teacher for regular classes. He left the teaching profession to pursue an acting career in New York City. Jeremy posed for "Playgirl" and his porn career was off and running. Nicknamed "The Hedgehog", Jeremy has appeared in or directed over 2000 porn films and is most widely recognized for his large penis size and his ability to perform auto fellatio. He was ranked by AVN as Number One in their Top 50 Porn Stars of All Time list. For the last ten years he has been acting in more mainstream projects and serving as a consultant on such films as "9 1/2 Weeks" and "Boogie Nights", and he recently opened a nightclub in Oregon. A documentary about his life and his legacy was made in 2001 and called "Porn Star: The Legend of Ron Jeremy". He is
Ron Jeremy Net Worth
Pornographic film actor
Date of Birth
Mar 12, 1953 (62 years old)
Pornographic film actor, Actor, Film director, Businessperson, Screenwriter, Teacher
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Ron Jeremy Hyatt, Ronald Jeremy Hyatt, The Hedgehog, Hedgehog, R.J., Ronald Jeremy, Ron Jeremey, David Elliot, David Elliott, Dave Elliott
The Four Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Ron Jeremy Earnings
- World's Biggest Anal Gang Bang$150
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.