Ron Jeremy net worth and salary: Ron Jeremy is an American adult film actor who has an estimated net worth of $5.5 million. Ron Jeremy was born Ronald Jeremy Hyatt in 1953 in Queens, New York. Jeremy has a bachelor's degree in education and theatre and a master's degree in special education from Queens College in New York. He taught special-education classes in the New York City area and was a substitute teacher for regular classes. He left the teaching profession to pursue an acting career in New York City. Jeremy posed for "Playgirl" and his porn career was off and running. Nicknamed "The Hedgehog", Jeremy has appeared in or directed over 2000 porn films and is most widely recognized for his large penis size and his ability to perform auto fellatio. He was ranked by AVN as Number One in their Top 50 Porn Stars of All Time list. For the last ten years he has been acting in more mainstream projects and serving as a consultant on such films as "9 1/2 Weeks" and "Boogie Nights", and he recently opened a nightclub in Oregon. A documentary about his life and his legacy was made in 2001 and called "Porn Star: The Legend of Ron Jeremy". He is
Ron Jeremy Net Worth
Pornographic film actor
Date of Birth
Mar 12, 1953 (63 years old)
Pornographic film actor, Actor, Film director, Businessperson, Screenwriter, Teacher
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Ron Jeremy Hyatt, Ronald Jeremy Hyatt, The Hedgehog, Hedgehog, R.J., Ronald Jeremy, Ron Jeremey, David Elliot, David Elliott, Dave Elliott
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Ron Jeremy Earnings
- World's Biggest Anal Gang Bang$150
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.