Joseph Bruce aka Violent J Net Worth: Joseph Bruce aka Violent J is an American rapper and professional wrestler who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Joseph Bruce was born April 28, 1972 and is a native of Berkley, Michigan. He is a part of the hip-hop duo of Insane Clown Posse and the co-founder of Psychopathic Records (with fellow rapper Shaggy 2 Dope aka Joseph Utsler) and their former manager Alex Abbiss. Bruce and Utsler are also the founders of the professional wrestling promotion Juggalo Championship Wrestling. Bruce dropped out of school in the ninth grade and moved in with his friend, Rudy, in River Rouge. There he formed his own gang called Inner City Posse, which would terrorize people with Army-issued tear gas and steal car radios for money. He was soon jailed and the experience convinced him to get away from gang life. In 1990, after a short career in professional wrestling, Bruce and his friend Dale recorded Intelligence and Violence on a karaoke machine, which marked the debut of Bruce's stage name 'Violent J'. Bruce formed a comical group called Golden Goldies, which consisted of Psychopathic Record's employees and friends and their only LP was recorded in 1995 in a span of one week and was not publicly released. He went on to form several other groups, including Dark Lotus, Psychopathic Rydas and Soopa Villainz. He cites his influences as Esham, N.W.A, Ice Cube, Awesome Dre, Geto Boys, Gong, Pearl Jam, and Michael Jackson. Allmusic reviewer James Monger referred to Bruce's style as an "onslaught of Midwest Dirty Rap." His wresting history began alongside friends Joseph and John Utsler when the three got involved in backyard wrestling, creating two backyard wrestling rings for their made-up promotion Tag Team Wrestling, later renamed National All-Star Wrestling. The trio staged National All-Star Wrestling's first show, NAW Wrestling Extravaganza, in front of friends and family. The show featured Bruce wrestling under the moniker Darryl "Dropkick" Daniels and Joey Utsler wrestling as both Rhino and the masked NAW World Champion White Tiger.
Joseph Bruce aka Violent J Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Joseph Bruce aka Violent J against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 28, 1972
Record producer, Author, Rapper, Film Score Composer, Actor, Wrestler, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
280 lbs (127 kg)
Big Baby Chips, Big Baby Sweets, Bullet, Fats Pepper, Golden Jelly, Jagged Joe, Joseph F. Bruce, Joseph Frank Bruce, Mr. Diamond, Violent J
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAon Sep 3, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff PayThe PGA Tour playoffs are underway. Regardless of where players finish, FedEx Cup competitors are light years ahead in terms of playoff pay.