Joseph Bruce aka Violent J Net Worth: Joseph Bruce aka Violent J is an American rapper and professional wrestler who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Joseph Bruce was born April 28, 1972 and is a native of Berkley, Michigan. He is a part of the hip-hop duo of Insane Clown Posse and the co-founder of Psychopathic Records (with fellow rapper Shaggy 2 Dope aka Joseph Utsler) and their former manager Alex Abbiss. Bruce and Utsler are also the founders of the professional wrestling promotion Juggalo Championship Wrestling. Bruce dropped out of school in the ninth grade and moved in with his friend, Rudy, in River Rouge. There he formed his own gang called Inner City Posse, which would terrorize people with Army-issued tear gas and steal car radios for money. He was soon jailed and the experience convinced him to get away from gang life. In 1990, after a short career in professional wrestling, Bruce and his friend Dale recorded Intelligence and Violence on a karaoke machine, which marked the debut of Bruce's stage name 'Violent J'. Bruce formed a comical group called Golden Goldies, which consisted of Psychopathic Record's employees and friends and their only LP was recorded in 1995 in a span of one week and was not publicly released. He went on to form several other groups, including Dark Lotus, Psychopathic Rydas and Soopa Villainz. He cites his influences as Esham, N.W.A, Ice Cube, Awesome Dre, Geto Boys, Gong, Pearl Jam, and Michael Jackson. Allmusic reviewer James Monger referred to Bruce's style as an "onslaught of Midwest Dirty Rap." His wresting history began alongside friends Joseph and John Utsler when the three got involved in backyard wrestling, creating two backyard wrestling rings for their made-up promotion Tag Team Wrestling, later renamed National All-Star Wrestling. The trio staged National All-Star Wrestling's first show, NAW Wrestling Extravaganza, in front of friends and family. The show featured Bruce wrestling under the moniker Darryl "Dropkick" Daniels and Joey Utsler wrestling as both Rhino and the masked NAW World Champion White Tiger.
Joseph Bruce aka Violent J Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Joseph Bruce aka Violent J against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 28, 1972 (43 years old)
Record producer, Author, Rapper, Film Score Composer, Actor, Wrestler, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
280 lbs (127 kg)
Big Baby Chips, Big Baby Sweets, Bullet, Fats Pepper, Golden Jelly, Jagged Joe, Joseph F. Bruce, Joseph Frank Bruce, Mr. Diamond, Violent J
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?