Jeff Foxworthy net worth: Jeff Foxworthy is an American stand-up comedian and television personality who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Foxworthy is famous for his "you might be a redneck" jokes, and is a member of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, a comedy troupe comprised of Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy, and Ron White. Foxworthy attended Georgia Tech in Atlanta, but left college before graduating. Early in his career, Foxworthy did maintenance on mainframe computers at IBM for five years and during that time was encouraged by his co-workers to start his comic career. He entered the Great Southeastern Laugh-off, at Atlanta's Punchline comedy club in 1984, and won the contest. Foxworthy appeared on television in the mid-1990s in the sitcom The Jeff Foxworthy Show, and also appeared with Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy in several Blue Collar specials, including the popular Blue Collar TV. Foxworthy has been the host of the quiz show, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? since 2007. Foxworthy has released six comedy albums, and is the best-selling comedy recording artist of all time. He grew up with a Southern Baptist upbringing, but does not currently follow the rigid rules of the faith he learned in childhood. He still emphasized the Bible as a guide for his everyday life, including how he spends his income, explaining it is not his but rather "belongs to God," but he believes it is more important to practice the teachings of the Bible in every day life, than it is to attend Church every Sunday. Foxworthy met his wife, Pamela Gregg, at the Punchline in Atlanta, and they were married on September 18, 1985. They have two daughters, Jordan and Julianne.
Jeff Foxworthy Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 6, 1958 (57 years old)
Comedian, TV Personality, Author, Radio personality, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer, Presenter
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Jeff M. Foxworthy, Jeffrey Marshall Foxworthy, Boss Fox, Jeffrey Marshall "Jeff" Foxworthy
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?on May 26, 2016
Jeff Foxworthy Earnings
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?$150,000/episode
- The Jeff Foxworthy Show$32,500/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.