Jeff Foxworthy net worth: Jeff Foxworthy is an American stand-up comedian and television personality who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Foxworthy is famous for his "you might be a redneck" jokes, and is a member of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, a comedy troupe comprised of Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy, and Ron White. Foxworthy attended Georgia Tech in Atlanta, but left college before graduating. Early in his career, Foxworthy did maintenance on mainframe computers at IBM for five years and during that time was encouraged by his co-workers to start his comic career. He entered the Great Southeastern Laugh-off, at Atlanta's Punchline comedy club in 1984, and won the contest. Foxworthy appeared on television in the mid-1990s in the sitcom The Jeff Foxworthy Show, and also appeared with Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy in several Blue Collar specials, including the popular Blue Collar TV. Foxworthy has been the host of the quiz show, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? since 2007. Foxworthy has released six comedy albums, and is the best-selling comedy recording artist of all time. He grew up with a Southern Baptist upbringing, but does not currently follow the rigid rules of the faith he learned in childhood. He still emphasized the Bible as a guide for his everyday life, including how he spends his income, explaining it is not his but rather "belongs to God," but he believes it is more important to practice the teachings of the Bible in every day life, than it is to attend Church every Sunday. Foxworthy met his wife, Pamela Gregg, at the Punchline in Atlanta, and they were married on September 18, 1985. They have two daughters, Jordan and Julianne.
Jeff Foxworthy Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 6, 1958
Comedian, TV Personality, Author, Radio personality, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer, Presenter
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Jeff M. Foxworthy, Jeffrey Marshall Foxworthy, Boss Fox, Jeffrey Marshall "Jeff" Foxworthy
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
$390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car Weekon Aug 29, 2015
Jeff Foxworthy Earnings
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?$150,000/episode
- The Jeff Foxworthy Show$32,500/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!