Jeff Foxworthy net worth: Jeff Foxworthy is an American stand-up comedian and television personality who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Foxworthy is famous for his "you might be a redneck" jokes, and is a member of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, a comedy troupe comprised of Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy, and Ron White. Foxworthy attended Georgia Tech in Atlanta, but left college before graduating. Early in his career, Foxworthy did maintenance on mainframe computers at IBM for five years and during that time was encouraged by his co-workers to start his comic career. He entered the Great Southeastern Laugh-off, at Atlanta's Punchline comedy club in 1984, and won the contest. Foxworthy appeared on television in the mid-1990s in the sitcom The Jeff Foxworthy Show, and also appeared with Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy in several Blue Collar specials, including the popular Blue Collar TV. Foxworthy has been the host of the quiz show, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? since 2007. Foxworthy has released six comedy albums, and is the best-selling comedy recording artist of all time. He grew up with a Southern Baptist upbringing, but does not currently follow the rigid rules of the faith he learned in childhood. He still emphasized the Bible as a guide for his everyday life, including how he spends his income, explaining it is not his but rather "belongs to God," but he believes it is more important to practice the teachings of the Bible in every day life, than it is to attend Church every Sunday. Foxworthy met his wife, Pamela Gregg, at the Punchline in Atlanta, and they were married on September 18, 1985. They have two daughters, Jordan and Julianne.
Jeff Foxworthy Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jeff M. Foxworthy, Jeffrey Marshall Foxworthy, Boss Fox, Jeffrey Marshall "Jeff" Foxworthy
Comedian, TV Personality, Author, Radio personality, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer, Presenter
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free Agencyon Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A Championshipon Jul 2, 2015
Jeff Foxworthy Earnings
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?$150,000/episode
- The Jeff Foxworthy Show$32,500/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...
- Andy Warhol's 'One Dollar Bill' Just Sold for More Than $30M at AuctionOne Dollar Bill is a painting by Andy Warhol that recently fetched more than $30 million on the auction block at Sotheby's in London.