Philip Michael Thomas Net Worth: Philip Michael Thomas is an American actor who has a net worth of $2.5 million. Philip Michael Thomas was born May 26, 1949 in Columbus, Ohio. He is best known for his role as detective Ricardo Tubbs ("Tubbs") on the hit '80s TV series Miami Vice. His first notable roles were in Coonskin (1975) and opposite Irene Cara in the 1976 film Sparkle. After his success in Miami Vice, Thomas appeared in numerous made-for-TV movies, advertisements and as spokesperson for a cell phone service. In 1994 Thomas signed an agreement with Florida-based Psychic Reader's Network (later known as Traffix, Inc.) to become the spokesman for the Philip Michael Thomas Psychic Connection. He appeared in television ads and claimed to have met the planet's premier psychics through his world travels. He dressed similarly to his Miami Vice alter ego, even opening the ads with the phrase, "From Miami Vice to world advice!" Traffix later replaced Thomas with Miss Cleo. Thomas sued, alleging breach of contract, and won. In 2002, a New York arbitrator awarded Thomas $1.48 million for improper use of his name and likeness and an additional $780,000 in interest. In 1997, Thomas was reunited with Don Johnson (from the Miami Vice series) in the police drama Nash Bridges. In the 2000s, Thomas worked in the video game industry, providing the voice for character Lance Vance in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. In 2006, the film version of Miami Vice hit theaters with Jamie Foxx playing the role of Detective Tubbs, briefly returning Thomas to the spotlight. Known for his ego, Thomas has compared himself to influential figures in history, such as Mahatma Gandhi, and famous families: "There are only a few who will be the Fords, the Edisons, the Carnegies, and I think I'm in that number."
Philip Michael Thomas Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Philip Michael Thomas against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Philip Michael Thomas
Date of Birth
May 26, 1949 (67 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.778 m)
Indigenous peoples of the Americas
Philip M. Thomas, Philip Thomas, Phil, PMT
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?
- Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office MilestoneA recent milestone hit by Marvel Studios in the field of box office receipts serves as a strong reminder of just what a powerhouse this sprawling cinematic franchise has become.