Philip Michael Thomas Net Worth: Philip Michael Thomas is an American actor who has a net worth of $2.5 million. Philip Michael Thomas was born May 26, 1949 in Columbus, Ohio. He is best known for his role as detective Ricardo Tubbs ("Tubbs") on the hit '80s TV series Miami Vice. His first notable roles were in Coonskin (1975) and opposite Irene Cara in the 1976 film Sparkle. After his success in Miami Vice, Thomas appeared in numerous made-for-TV movies, advertisements and as spokesperson for a cell phone service. In 1994 Thomas signed an agreement with Florida-based Psychic Reader's Network (later known as Traffix, Inc.) to become the spokesman for the Philip Michael Thomas Psychic Connection. He appeared in television ads and claimed to have met the planet's premier psychics through his world travels. He dressed similarly to his Miami Vice alter ego, even opening the ads with the phrase, "From Miami Vice to world advice!" Traffix later replaced Thomas with Miss Cleo. Thomas sued, alleging breach of contract, and won. In 2002, a New York arbitrator awarded Thomas $1.48 million for improper use of his name and likeness and an additional $780,000 in interest. In 1997, Thomas was reunited with Don Johnson (from the Miami Vice series) in the police drama Nash Bridges. In the 2000s, Thomas worked in the video game industry, providing the voice for character Lance Vance in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. In 2006, the film version of Miami Vice hit theaters with Jamie Foxx playing the role of Detective Tubbs, briefly returning Thomas to the spotlight. Known for his ego, Thomas has compared himself to influential figures in history, such as Mahatma Gandhi, and famous families: "There are only a few who will be the Fords, the Edisons, the Carnegies, and I think I'm in that number."
Philip Michael Thomas Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Philip Michael Thomas against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Philip Michael Thomas
Date of Birth
May 26, 1949 (66 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.778 m)
Indigenous peoples of the Americas
Philip M. Thomas, Philip Thomas, Phil, PMT
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?