Jackie Chan net worth and salary: Jackie Chan is a Hong Kong born movie star who has a net worth of $230 million. Jackie Chan was born Chan Kong Sang in Hong Kong on April 7, 1954. Today audiences around the world know Jackie as the wildly popular star of dozens of hit action and comedy films. Outside of acting, Jackie is choreographer, film maker, comedian, producer, martial artist, screenwriter, entrepreneur, singer and stunt performer. Jackie Chan is famous for his acrobatic fighting style and for his comic flair and timing. He famously does most of his own stunts. Chan, whose breakthrough came with the 1978 release of his first film, "Snake who Eagles Follow," has appeared in more than 100 films during his career to date and is a cultural icon in his home country. He is also well-known as a singer in Hong Kong, famous for tunes in "Cantopop" and "Mandopop". Jackie Chan's name also appears on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Funny and engaging, he is extremely popular with movie fans in Hong Kong and in the United States, as well. Jackie is probably most famous to Western audiences for his appearance in the "Rush Hour" film franchise which have grossed a cumulative $845 million globally to date.
Jackie Chan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1954
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Stunt Performer, Screenwriter, Martial Artist, Singer, Television producer, Entrepreneur, Comedian
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
190 lbs (86 kg)
Hong Kong people
Jacky Chan, Chan Gong Sang, Kong-Sang Chan, Chan Kong San, Sing Lung, Chan Kong Sang, Cheng Long, Fang Shilong, Kong Sang, Pao Pao
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will Failon Aug 28, 2015
Jackie Chan Earnings
- Rush Hour 3$15,000,00015% of gross
- Rush Hour 2$15,000,000% of gross
- Shanghai Noon$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.