Jackie Chan net worth and salary: Jackie Chan is a Hong Kong born movie star who has a net worth of $230 million. Jackie Chan was born Chan Kong Sang in Hong Kong on April 7, 1954. Today audiences around the world know Jackie as the wildly popular star of dozens of hit action and comedy films. Outside of acting, Jackie is choreographer, film maker, comedian, producer, martial artist, screenwriter, entrepreneur, singer and stunt performer. Jackie Chan is famous for his acrobatic fighting style and for his comic flair and timing. He famously does most of his own stunts. Chan, whose breakthrough came with the 1978 release of his first film, "Snake who Eagles Follow," has appeared in more than 100 films during his career to date and is a cultural icon in his home country. He is also well-known as a singer in Hong Kong, famous for tunes in "Cantopop" and "Mandopop". Jackie Chan's name also appears on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Funny and engaging, he is extremely popular with movie fans in Hong Kong and in the United States, as well. Jackie is probably most famous to Western audiences for his appearance in the "Rush Hour" film franchise which have grossed a cumulative $845 million globally to date.
Jackie Chan Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1954 (61 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Stunt Performer, Screenwriter, Martial Artist, Singer, Television producer, Entrepreneur, Comedian
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
190 lbs (86 kg)
Hong Kong people
Jacky Chan, Chan Gong Sang, Kong-Sang Chan, Chan Kong San, Sing Lung, Chan Kong Sang, Cheng Long, Fang Shilong, Kong Sang, Pao Pao
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Jackie Chan Earnings
- Rush Hour 3$15,000,00015% of gross
- Rush Hour 2$15,000,000% of gross
- Shanghai Noon$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...