Jackie Chan net worth and salary: Jackie Chan is a Hong Kong born movie star who has a net worth of $230 million. Jackie Chan was born Chan Kong Sang in Hong Kong on April 7, 1954. Today audiences around the world know Jackie as the wildly popular star of dozens of hit action and comedy films. Outside of acting, Jackie is choreographer, film maker, comedian, producer, martial artist, screenwriter, entrepreneur, singer and stunt performer. Jackie Chan is famous for his acrobatic fighting style and for his comic flair and timing. He famously does most of his own stunts. Chan, whose breakthrough came with the 1978 release of his first film, "Snake who Eagles Follow," has appeared in more than 100 films during his career to date and is a cultural icon in his home country. He is also well-known as a singer in Hong Kong, famous for tunes in "Cantopop" and "Mandopop". Jackie Chan's name also appears on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Funny and engaging, he is extremely popular with movie fans in Hong Kong and in the United States, as well. Jackie is probably most famous to Western audiences for his appearance in the "Rush Hour" film franchise which have grossed a cumulative $845 million globally to date.
Jackie Chan Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1954 (61 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Stunt Performer, Screenwriter, Martial Artist, Singer, Television producer, Entrepreneur, Comedian
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
190 lbs (86 kg)
Hong Kong people
Jacky Chan, Chan Gong Sang, Kong-Sang Chan, Chan Kong San, Sing Lung, Chan Kong Sang, Cheng Long, Fang Shilong, Kong Sang, Pao Pao
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
Jackie Chan Earnings
- Rush Hour 3$15,000,00015% of gross
- Rush Hour 2$15,000,000% of gross
- Shanghai Noon$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...