Jackie Chan net worth and salary: Jackie Chan is a Hong Kong born movie star who has a net worth of $230 million. Jackie Chan was born Chan Kong Sang in Hong Kong on April 7, 1954. Today audiences around the world know Jackie as the wildly popular star of dozens of hit action and comedy films. Outside of acting, Jackie is choreographer, film maker, comedian, producer, martial artist, screenwriter, entrepreneur, singer and stunt performer. Jackie Chan is famous for his acrobatic fighting style and for his comic flair and timing. He famously does most of his own stunts. Chan, whose breakthrough came with the 1978 release of his first film, "Snake who Eagles Follow," has appeared in more than 100 films during his career to date and is a cultural icon in his home country. He is also well-known as a singer in Hong Kong, famous for tunes in "Cantopop" and "Mandopop". Jackie Chan's name also appears on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Funny and engaging, he is extremely popular with movie fans in Hong Kong and in the United States, as well. Jackie is probably most famous to Western audiences for his appearance in the "Rush Hour" film franchise which have grossed a cumulative $845 million globally to date.
Jackie Chan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1954
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Stunt Performer, Screenwriter, Martial Artist, Singer, Television producer, Entrepreneur, Comedian
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
190 lbs (86 kg)
Hong Kong people
Jacky Chan, Chan Gong Sang, Kong-Sang Chan, Chan Kong San, Sing Lung, Chan Kong Sang, Cheng Long, Fang Shilong, Kong Sang, Pao Pao
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money Dealon Sep 2, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Jackie Chan Earnings
- Rush Hour 3$15,000,00015% of gross
- Rush Hour 2$15,000,000% of gross
- Shanghai Noon$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 BankruptcyTrick Daddy recently joined the likes of 50 Cent, and probably not in the way that he would have wanted...
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?