David James Elliott Net Worth: David James Elliott is a Canadian-American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. David James Elliott was born David William Smith in Milton, Ontario, Canada in September 1960. He is best known for starring in the TV series JAG. He quit high school in his senior year to play in a band, but later returned to finish. He attended Ryerson University in Toronto and joined the Stratford Shakespeare Festival's Young Company. He moved to Los Angeles and changed his name after another actor was named David Smith. In 1986 he appeared in the TV series The Campbells and in the films Police Academy 3: Back in Training and the Climb. Elliott appeared in the TV shows Street Legal and Knots Landing. In 1993 he played Agent Paul Robbins in The Untouchables. From 1994 to 1995 he starred in Melrose Place. Elliott's best known role came as Harmon "Harm" Rabb on the TV series JAG from 1995 to 2005. He also starred in the TV shows Close to Home, The Guard, Scoundrels, and GCB. He has also appeared in episodes of Mad Men, CSI: NY, Medium, Yes, Dear, and Seinfeld. In 2000 Elliott won the TV Guide Award for Favorite Actor in a Drama for JAG.
David James Elliott Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare David James Elliott against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
David James Elliott
Date of Birth
Sep 21, 1960
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
David William Smith, David James Elliot, David Elliott, David Elliot, DJE
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.