David James Elliott Net Worth: David James Elliott is a Canadian-American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. David James Elliott was born David William Smith in Milton, Ontario, Canada in September 1960. He is best known for starring in the TV series JAG. He quit high school in his senior year to play in a band, but later returned to finish. He attended Ryerson University in Toronto and joined the Stratford Shakespeare Festival's Young Company. He moved to Los Angeles and changed his name after another actor was named David Smith. In 1986 he appeared in the TV series The Campbells and in the films Police Academy 3: Back in Training and the Climb. Elliott appeared in the TV shows Street Legal and Knots Landing. In 1993 he played Agent Paul Robbins in The Untouchables. From 1994 to 1995 he starred in Melrose Place. Elliott's best known role came as Harmon "Harm" Rabb on the TV series JAG from 1995 to 2005. He also starred in the TV shows Close to Home, The Guard, Scoundrels, and GCB. He has also appeared in episodes of Mad Men, CSI: NY, Medium, Yes, Dear, and Seinfeld. In 2000 Elliott won the TV Guide Award for Favorite Actor in a Drama for JAG.
David James Elliott Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare David James Elliott against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
David James Elliott
Date of Birth
Sep 21, 1960 (55 years old)
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
David William Smith, David James Elliot, David Elliott, David Elliot, DJE
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety Conspiracyon Apr 30, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.