Charisma Carpenter net worth: Charisma Carpenter is an American actress who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Charisma Carpenter was born in Las Vegas, Nevada, and grew up in Las Vegas, Mexico, and San Diego. She graduated from Chula Vista School of the Creative and Performing Arts, and then traveled around Europe for a time. After returning to the United States, she worked in San Diego for a year and then relocated to Los Angeles. She was subsequently approached by an agent and began working in commercials almost immediately. From there, she went on to guest starring and co-starring roles in various film and television projects, including "Baywatch", "Boy Meets World", "Malibu Shores", and the "Josh Kirby… Time Warrior" series. In 1997, she was cast in the role that would make her a household name, as Cordelia Chase on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". She then went on to reprise the role on five seasons of the spin-off series, "Angel". Since then, she has appeared in such projects as "The Division", "Charmed", "Veronica Mars", "Greek", "Legend of the Seeker", and "Supernatural", as well as "The Expendables" franchise. Most recently, she starred on the series, "The Lying Game".
Charisma Carpenter Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Charisma Carpenter against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 23, 1970 (45 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Spanish immigration to the United States
Charisma Lee Carpenter, Chrissy
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?on Nov 27, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3Millionaires who want to be sure to survive anything that comes their way can purchase an underground bunker in Georgia for $17.5 million!