Charisma Carpenter net worth: Charisma Carpenter is an American actress who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Charisma Carpenter was born in Las Vegas, Nevada, and grew up in Las Vegas, Mexico, and San Diego. She graduated from Chula Vista School of the Creative and Performing Arts, and then traveled around Europe for a time. After returning to the United States, she worked in San Diego for a year and then relocated to Los Angeles. She was subsequently approached by an agent and began working in commercials almost immediately. From there, she went on to guest starring and co-starring roles in various film and television projects, including "Baywatch", "Boy Meets World", "Malibu Shores", and the "Josh Kirby… Time Warrior" series. In 1997, she was cast in the role that would make her a household name, as Cordelia Chase on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". She then went on to reprise the role on five seasons of the spin-off series, "Angel". Since then, she has appeared in such projects as "The Division", "Charmed", "Veronica Mars", "Greek", "Legend of the Seeker", and "Supernatural", as well as "The Expendables" franchise. Most recently, she starred on the series, "The Lying Game".
Charisma Carpenter Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Charisma Carpenter against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 23, 1970 (45 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Charisma Lee Carpenter, Chrissy
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.