Charisma Carpenter net worth: Charisma Carpenter is an American actress who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Charisma Carpenter was born in Las Vegas, Nevada, and grew up in Las Vegas, Mexico, and San Diego. She graduated from Chula Vista School of the Creative and Performing Arts, and then traveled around Europe for a time. After returning to the United States, she worked in San Diego for a year and then relocated to Los Angeles. She was subsequently approached by an agent and began working in commercials almost immediately. From there, she went on to guest starring and co-starring roles in various film and television projects, including "Baywatch", "Boy Meets World", "Malibu Shores", and the "Josh Kirby… Time Warrior" series. In 1997, she was cast in the role that would make her a household name, as Cordelia Chase on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". She then went on to reprise the role on five seasons of the spin-off series, "Angel". Since then, she has appeared in such projects as "The Division", "Charmed", "Veronica Mars", "Greek", "Legend of the Seeker", and "Supernatural", as well as "The Expendables" franchise. Most recently, she starred on the series, "The Lying Game".
Charisma Carpenter Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Charisma Carpenter against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 23, 1970 (45 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Charisma Lee Carpenter, Chrissy
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nationon Feb 10, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball CardsNothing beats opening up a pack of baseball cards. And for former Angels pitcher DeWayne Buice, baseball cards earned him way more money than playing in the Major Leagues ever did.
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.