Charisma Carpenter net worth: Charisma Carpenter is an American actress who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Charisma Carpenter was born in Las Vegas, Nevada, and grew up in Las Vegas, Mexico, and San Diego. She graduated from Chula Vista School of the Creative and Performing Arts, and then traveled around Europe for a time. After returning to the United States, she worked in San Diego for a year and then relocated to Los Angeles. She was subsequently approached by an agent and began working in commercials almost immediately. From there, she went on to guest starring and co-starring roles in various film and television projects, including "Baywatch", "Boy Meets World", "Malibu Shores", and the "Josh Kirby… Time Warrior" series. In 1997, she was cast in the role that would make her a household name, as Cordelia Chase on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". She then went on to reprise the role on five seasons of the spin-off series, "Angel". Since then, she has appeared in such projects as "The Division", "Charmed", "Veronica Mars", "Greek", "Legend of the Seeker", and "Supernatural", as well as "The Expendables" franchise. Most recently, she starred on the series, "The Lying Game".
Charisma Carpenter Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Charisma Carpenter against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 23, 1970 (45 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Charisma Lee Carpenter, Chrissy
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.