Charisma Carpenter net worth: Charisma Carpenter is an American actress who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Charisma Carpenter was born in Las Vegas, Nevada, and grew up in Las Vegas, Mexico, and San Diego. She graduated from Chula Vista School of the Creative and Performing Arts, and then traveled around Europe for a time. After returning to the United States, she worked in San Diego for a year and then relocated to Los Angeles. She was subsequently approached by an agent and began working in commercials almost immediately. From there, she went on to guest starring and co-starring roles in various film and television projects, including "Baywatch", "Boy Meets World", "Malibu Shores", and the "Josh Kirby… Time Warrior" series. In 1997, she was cast in the role that would make her a household name, as Cordelia Chase on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". She then went on to reprise the role on five seasons of the spin-off series, "Angel". Since then, she has appeared in such projects as "The Division", "Charmed", "Veronica Mars", "Greek", "Legend of the Seeker", and "Supernatural", as well as "The Expendables" franchise. Most recently, she starred on the series, "The Lying Game".
Charisma Carpenter Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Charisma Carpenter against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 23, 1970
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Spanish immigration to the United States
Charisma Lee Carpenter, Chrissy
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players; others, not so much.
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him it may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.