Andruw Jones net worth: Andruw Jones is a Curaçaoan baseball outfielder who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Willemstad, Curaçao, Andruw Jones showed talent on the baseball field while he was still in elementary school. By age 15, he was regularly playing with the national team. He signed with the Atlanta Braves as a free agent at age 16, and quickly established himself as a player to watch. Two years later, after being promoted to the Class-A Macon squad in the Minor Leagues, he ended the season with Minor League Player of the Year honors. He began playing in the Major Leagues with the Braves in 1995, and became the youngest player to ever hit a home run in the World Series, when he hit home runs his first two times at bat against the Yankees in Game 1, at the age of 19 years and 180 days old. He is a five-time All-Star and a 10-time Gold Glove Award winner. He is currently playing for the Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles in Japan.
Andruw Jones Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 23, 1977 (39 years old)
6 ft (1.85 m)
223 lbs (101 kg)
Andruw Rudolph Jones
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Andruw Jones Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Yankees (2012-13)$2,000,000
- New York Yankees (2011-12)$1,500,000
- Chicago White Sox (2010-11)$500,000
- Texas Rangers (2009-10)$500,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2008-09)$14,726,910
- Atlanta Braves (2007-08)$14,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2006-07)$13,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (2005-06)$13,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2004-05)$12,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (2003-04)$12,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2002-03)$10,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2001-02)$8,200,000
- Atlanta Braves (2000-01)$3,700,000
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$330,000
- Atlanta Braves (1998-99)$215,000
- Atlanta Braves (1997-98)$152,500
- Atlanta Braves (1996-97)$109,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.