Andruw Jones net worth: Andruw Jones is a Curaçaoan baseball outfielder who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Willemstad, Curaçao, Andruw Jones showed talent on the baseball field while he was still in elementary school. By age 15, he was regularly playing with the national team. He signed with the Atlanta Braves as a free agent at age 16, and quickly established himself as a player to watch. Two years later, after being promoted to the Class-A Macon squad in the Minor Leagues, he ended the season with Minor League Player of the Year honors. He began playing in the Major Leagues with the Braves in 1995, and became the youngest player to ever hit a home run in the World Series, when he hit home runs his first two times at bat against the Yankees in Game 1, at the age of 19 years and 180 days old. He is a five-time All-Star and a 10-time Gold Glove Award winner. He is currently playing for the Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles in Japan.
Andruw Jones Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 23, 1977 (39 years old)
6 ft (1.85 m)
223 lbs (101 kg)
Andruw Rudolph Jones
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Andruw Jones Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Yankees (2012-13)$2,000,000
- New York Yankees (2011-12)$1,500,000
- Chicago White Sox (2010-11)$500,000
- Texas Rangers (2009-10)$500,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2008-09)$14,726,910
- Atlanta Braves (2007-08)$14,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2006-07)$13,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (2005-06)$13,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2004-05)$12,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (2003-04)$12,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2002-03)$10,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2001-02)$8,200,000
- Atlanta Braves (2000-01)$3,700,000
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$330,000
- Atlanta Braves (1998-99)$215,000
- Atlanta Braves (1997-98)$152,500
- Atlanta Braves (1996-97)$109,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.