Andruw Jones net worth: Andruw Jones is a Curaçaoan baseball outfielder who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Willemstad, Curaçao, Andruw Jones showed talent on the baseball field while he was still in elementary school. By age 15, he was regularly playing with the national team. He signed with the Atlanta Braves as a free agent at age 16, and quickly established himself as a player to watch. Two years later, after being promoted to the Class-A Macon squad in the Minor Leagues, he ended the season with Minor League Player of the Year honors. He began playing in the Major Leagues with the Braves in 1995, and became the youngest player to ever hit a home run in the World Series, when he hit home runs his first two times at bat against the Yankees in Game 1, at the age of 19 years and 180 days old. He is a five-time All-Star and a 10-time Gold Glove Award winner. He is currently playing for the Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles in Japan.
Andruw Jones Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Andruw Rudolph Jones
Date of Birth
6 ft (1.85 m)
223 lbs (101 kg)
Turning Down $90 Million Now Could Earn Jimmy Butler An Extra $100 Millionon Jun 29, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)on Jun 29, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGon Jun 29, 2015
The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto Fortuneon Jun 29, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Wants Another Monster Payday – But Is There Another Monster Payday Out There?on Jun 23, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Andruw Jones Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Yankees (2012-13)$2,000,000
- New York Yankees (2011-12)$1,500,000
- Chicago White Sox (2010-11)$500,000
- Texas Rangers (2009-10)$500,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2008-09)$14,726,910
- Atlanta Braves (2007-08)$14,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2006-07)$13,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (2005-06)$13,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2004-05)$12,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (2003-04)$12,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2002-03)$10,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2001-02)$8,200,000
- Atlanta Braves (2000-01)$3,700,000
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$330,000
- Atlanta Braves (1998-99)$215,000
- Atlanta Braves (1997-98)$152,500
- Atlanta Braves (1996-97)$109,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)This week celebrities have bought, wrecked, given away, been attacked in, and smashed their cars so let's take a closer look.
- The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto FortuneAfter leaving rehab, Tamara Mellon took a loan from her parents and launched a shoe line called Jimmy Choo. Today she is one of the richest women in Britain.
- Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest ManWang Jianlin, the richest man in China, has only one child, Wang Sicong. The younger Wang is a very controversial, slightly breast-obsessed media figure in China. Find out why he picks fights...
- The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGThe King of Pop's estate has reportedly generated almost $2 billion since his death in 2009, making his three children worth more than he ever was.