Trevor Bayne net worth: Trevor Bayne is an American race car driver who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Trevor Bayne was born in Knoxville, Tennessee, and began racing go-karts when he was in kindergarten. Over the course of the next eight years, he won over 300 races, including three World Championships. He began racing in the NASCAR Camping World East Series when he was 15, and then began racing in the Nationwide Series when he was 18. A year later, he began racing in the Sprint Cup Series as well. As a Nationwide Series competitor, he has had two wins, six poles, and 51 Top Ten finishes. In the Sprint Cup series, he has had one win and three Top Tens. He races for Woods Brothers Racing in the Sprint Cup Series and for Roush Fenway Racing in the Nationwide Series. He won the 2011 Daytona 500.
Trevor Bayne Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 19, 1991 (25 years old)
United States of America
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
Trevor Bayne Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$534,738
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,373,814
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,714,252
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$2,887,713
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$96,625
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialI never thought I'd say this, but I'm extremely jealous of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m FortuneBehind bars and broke? Musician and convicted murdered Phil Spector is calling it quits with his third wife -- the con says she's going wild and killing his bank account.