Trevor Bayne net worth: Trevor Bayne is an American race car driver who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Trevor Bayne was born in Knoxville, Tennessee, and began racing go-karts when he was in kindergarten. Over the course of the next eight years, he won over 300 races, including three World Championships. He began racing in the NASCAR Camping World East Series when he was 15, and then began racing in the Nationwide Series when he was 18. A year later, he began racing in the Sprint Cup Series as well. As a Nationwide Series competitor, he has had two wins, six poles, and 51 Top Ten finishes. In the Sprint Cup series, he has had one win and three Top Tens. He races for Woods Brothers Racing in the Sprint Cup Series and for Roush Fenway Racing in the Nationwide Series. He won the 2011 Daytona 500.
Trevor Bayne Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 19, 1991 (25 years old)
United States of America
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Trevor Bayne Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$534,738
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,373,814
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,714,252
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$2,887,713
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$96,625
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.