Trevor Bayne net worth: Trevor Bayne is an American race car driver who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Trevor Bayne was born in Knoxville, Tennessee, and began racing go-karts when he was in kindergarten. Over the course of the next eight years, he won over 300 races, including three World Championships. He began racing in the NASCAR Camping World East Series when he was 15, and then began racing in the Nationwide Series when he was 18. A year later, he began racing in the Sprint Cup Series as well. As a Nationwide Series competitor, he has had two wins, six poles, and 51 Top Ten finishes. In the Sprint Cup series, he has had one win and three Top Tens. He races for Woods Brothers Racing in the Sprint Cup Series and for Roush Fenway Racing in the Nationwide Series. He won the 2011 Daytona 500.
Trevor Bayne Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 19, 1991 (24 years old)
United States of America
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
Trevor Bayne Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$534,738
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,373,814
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,714,252
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$2,887,713
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$96,625
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.