Trevor Bayne net worth: Trevor Bayne is an American race car driver who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Trevor Bayne was born in Knoxville, Tennessee, and began racing go-karts when he was in kindergarten. Over the course of the next eight years, he won over 300 races, including three World Championships. He began racing in the NASCAR Camping World East Series when he was 15, and then began racing in the Nationwide Series when he was 18. A year later, he began racing in the Sprint Cup Series as well. As a Nationwide Series competitor, he has had two wins, six poles, and 51 Top Ten finishes. In the Sprint Cup series, he has had one win and three Top Tens. He races for Woods Brothers Racing in the Sprint Cup Series and for Roush Fenway Racing in the Nationwide Series. He won the 2011 Daytona 500.
Trevor Bayne Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
United States of America
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???on Jul 5, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely Faston Jul 5, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Trevor Bayne Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$534,738
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,373,814
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,714,252
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$2,887,713
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$96,625
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...You won't believe how much money Lil Wayne makes for a fifteen minute club performance.
- The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely FastThe brand new Wild Twelve hybrid is going fast with only 30 examples being made and it also goes pretty fast, at 242 miles per hour.
- According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure FortuneAttention future billionaires of the world! Class is in session. We've compiled a list of books that have inspired current billionaires. Your syllabus is below...
- Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???Does it make sense for Vanessa Rousso to try to win the $500 thousand prize on Big Brother while the World Series of Poker is going on?