Tony Hulman George net worth: Tony Hulman George is an American auto racing executive who has a net worth of $200 million dollars. Tony Hulman George, also known as Anton Hulman George, grew up in a family of racing executives. His grandfather, Tony Hulman, bought the Indianapolis Motor Speedway at the end of the 2nd World War. He began his career in the racing world as a driver, and placed 12th at the 1989 Indy Lights Championship. He also finished in the Top 10 in five other major races. He became the President and CEO of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Corporation in 1989, as well. As president, he began allowing NASCAR to race at the Speedway, and then subsequently added IROC and Formula 1 races. IROC and Formula 1 proved unsuccessful, and the inclusion of NASCAR has met with continued controversy. After resigning in 2009, he chose to focus on his family's business, Hulman & Company, and the Indy Racing League, which he founded.
Tony Hulman George Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Tony Hulman George against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Businessperson, Race car driver
United States of America
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.