Tony Hulman George net worth: Tony Hulman George is an American auto racing executive who has a net worth of $200 million dollars. Tony Hulman George, also known as Anton Hulman George, grew up in a family of racing executives. His grandfather, Tony Hulman, bought the Indianapolis Motor Speedway at the end of the 2nd World War. He began his career in the racing world as a driver, and placed 12th at the 1989 Indy Lights Championship. He also finished in the Top 10 in five other major races. He became the President and CEO of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Corporation in 1989, as well. As president, he began allowing NASCAR to race at the Speedway, and then subsequently added IROC and Formula 1 races. IROC and Formula 1 proved unsuccessful, and the inclusion of NASCAR has met with continued controversy. After resigning in 2009, he chose to focus on his family's business, Hulman & Company, and the Indy Racing League, which he founded.
Tony Hulman George Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Tony Hulman George against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Businessperson, Race car driver
United States of America
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians ShopThe shopping mall concept in Southern California has evolved into an outdoor entertainment destination that is equal parts Rodeo Drive and Disneyland. The man behind this movement is billionaire real estate developer Rick Caruso. The shopping centers Caruso builds are mixed-use, open-air shopping centers that recall an idyllic town square.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.