Allan Houston net worth and salary: Allan Houston is an American retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $55 million dollars. Allan Houston was born in Louisville, Kentucky in April 1971. He won a state championship while playing for Ballard High School in 1988. Houston played at the University of Tennessee for his father Wade. He finished as the school's all-time leading scorer. His #20 was retired by the school in 2011. Allan was drafted by the Detroit Pistons as the #11 pick in the 1993 NBA Draft. He played for the Pistons from 1993 to 1996 and then signed with the New York Knicks, where he played from 1996 to 2005. During his NBA career Houston was a two time All-Star selection. He was a member of the Eastern Conference Champion New York Knicks and played in the NBA Finals. Houston also represented the United States and won a Gold medal in the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney. He also won Golds in the 1999 FIBA Americas Championship, and the 1990 FIBA Americas U18 Championship. The Allan Houston rule regarding players and luxury tax was named after him. He was appointed special assistant to the General Manager and President Donnie Walsh for the New York Knicks. He is also General Manager of the Eerie BayHawks. He is friends with President Barack Obama and has raised money for his campaigns. Houston co-owns the UNK NBA clothing brand.
Allan Houston Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 20, 1971 (45 years old)
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.956 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
Allan Wade Houston, Allan Wade Houston Jr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Allan Houston Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Knicks (2005-06)$19,125,000
- New York Knicks (2004-05)$17,531,250
- New York Knicks (2003-04)$15,937,500
- New York Knicks (2002-03)$14,343,750
- New York Knicks (2001-02)$12,750,000
- New York Knicks (2000-01)$9,000,000
- New York Knicks (1999-00)$8,000,000
- New York Knicks (1998-99)$7,000,000
- New York Knicks (1997-98)$6,000,000
- New York Knicks (1996-97)$5,000,000
- Detroit Pistons (1995-96)$1,177,000
- Detroit Pistons (1994-95)$956,000
- Detroit Pistons (1993-94)$736,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?