Allan Houston net worth and salary: Allan Houston is an American retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $55 million dollars. Allan Houston was born in Louisville, Kentucky in April 1971. He won a state championship while playing for Ballard High School in 1988. Houston played at the University of Tennessee for his father Wade. He finished as the school's all-time leading scorer. His #20 was retired by the school in 2011. Allan was drafted by the Detroit Pistons as the #11 pick in the 1993 NBA Draft. He played for the Pistons from 1993 to 1996 and then signed with the New York Knicks, where he played from 1996 to 2005. During his NBA career Houston was a two time All-Star selection. He was a member of the Eastern Conference Champion New York Knicks and played in the NBA Finals. Houston also represented the United States and won a Gold medal in the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney. He also won Golds in the 1999 FIBA Americas Championship, and the 1990 FIBA Americas U18 Championship. The Allan Houston rule regarding players and luxury tax was named after him. He was appointed special assistant to the General Manager and President Donnie Walsh for the New York Knicks. He is also General Manager of the Eerie BayHawks. He is friends with President Barack Obama and has raised money for his campaigns. Houston co-owns the UNK NBA clothing brand.
Allan Houston Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Allan Wade Houston, Allan Wade Houston Jr.
Basketball player, Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.956 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Allan Houston Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Knicks (2005-06)$19,125,000
- New York Knicks (2004-05)$17,531,250
- New York Knicks (2003-04)$15,937,500
- New York Knicks (2002-03)$14,343,750
- New York Knicks (2001-02)$12,750,000
- New York Knicks (2000-01)$9,000,000
- New York Knicks (1999-00)$8,000,000
- New York Knicks (1998-99)$7,000,000
- New York Knicks (1997-98)$6,000,000
- New York Knicks (1996-97)$5,000,000
- Detroit Pistons (1995-96)$1,177,000
- Detroit Pistons (1994-95)$956,000
- Detroit Pistons (1993-94)$736,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.Back in 1989, a guy bought a picture frame at a flea market for $4. Hidden behind an ugly painting, he discovered an original copy of the Declaration of Independence. Two years later, that copy goes up for auction...
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!