Allan Houston net worth and salary: Allan Houston is an American retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $55 million dollars. Allan Houston was born in Louisville, Kentucky in April 1971. He won a state championship while playing for Ballard High School in 1988. Houston played at the University of Tennessee for his father Wade. He finished as the school's all-time leading scorer. His #20 was retired by the school in 2011. Allan was drafted by the Detroit Pistons as the #11 pick in the 1993 NBA Draft. He played for the Pistons from 1993 to 1996 and then signed with the New York Knicks, where he played from 1996 to 2005. During his NBA career Houston was a two time All-Star selection. He was a member of the Eastern Conference Champion New York Knicks and played in the NBA Finals. Houston also represented the United States and won a Gold medal in the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney. He also won Golds in the 1999 FIBA Americas Championship, and the 1990 FIBA Americas U18 Championship. The Allan Houston rule regarding players and luxury tax was named after him. He was appointed special assistant to the General Manager and President Donnie Walsh for the New York Knicks. He is also General Manager of the Eerie BayHawks. He is friends with President Barack Obama and has raised money for his campaigns. Houston co-owns the UNK NBA clothing brand.
Allan Houston Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 20, 1971 (44 years old)
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.956 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
Allan Wade Houston, Allan Wade Houston Jr.
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Drone Gives Amazing Footage Of Under-Construction $500 Million Los Angeles Mansionon Nov 18, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Allan Houston Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Knicks (2005-06)$19,125,000
- New York Knicks (2004-05)$17,531,250
- New York Knicks (2003-04)$15,937,500
- New York Knicks (2002-03)$14,343,750
- New York Knicks (2001-02)$12,750,000
- New York Knicks (2000-01)$9,000,000
- New York Knicks (1999-00)$8,000,000
- New York Knicks (1998-99)$7,000,000
- New York Knicks (1997-98)$6,000,000
- New York Knicks (1996-97)$5,000,000
- Detroit Pistons (1995-96)$1,177,000
- Detroit Pistons (1994-95)$956,000
- Detroit Pistons (1993-94)$736,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...