Vincent "Vinnie" DiMartino Net Worth: Vincent "Vinnie" DiMartino is an American motorcycle builder and reality TV personality who has a net worth of $2 million. Born near Hudson Valley, New York, in 1972, Vinnie DiMartino got his exposure to cars and motorcycles at his dad's auto repair shop. By the time he was 14 years old, DiMartino was working in a shop and, within a few years, started rebuilding vehicles. In 2002, DiMartino landed a job with Orange County Choppers, which was later featured on The Discovery Channel's reality show "American Chopper". DiMartino worked for Orange County Choppers building motorcycles until the summer of 2007. Many rumors swirled about his departure from the show and company, which was featured on an episode of "American Chopper". DiMartino is seen given his notice, with his boss, Paul Teutul Sr., remarking that "everyone is replaceable". Once he left OCC, DiMartino started his own company, V-Force Customs, in New York. Later, he appeared on the show "Throttle Junkies TV", which premiered in 2010. Soon after, he started working with Paul Teutul Jr., and Paul Jr. Designs. He was on the show "American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior" while still working for his own company. DiMartino has four children, daughters named Vanessa, Ava, and Isabella, and a son, Vincent, with his wife, Melissa.
Vincent "Vinnie" DiMartino Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Vincent "Vinnie" DiMartino against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 9, 1972
United States of America
Vincent "Vinnie" DiMartino, "Vinnie"
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.