Vincent "Vinnie" DiMartino Net Worth: Vincent "Vinnie" DiMartino is an American motorcycle builder and reality TV personality who has a net worth of $2 million. Born near Hudson Valley, New York, in 1972, Vinnie DiMartino got his exposure to cars and motorcycles at his dad's auto repair shop. By the time he was 14 years old, DiMartino was working in a shop and, within a few years, started rebuilding vehicles. In 2002, DiMartino landed a job with Orange County Choppers, which was later featured on The Discovery Channel's reality show "American Chopper". DiMartino worked for Orange County Choppers building motorcycles until the summer of 2007. Many rumors swirled about his departure from the show and company, which was featured on an episode of "American Chopper". DiMartino is seen given his notice, with his boss, Paul Teutul Sr., remarking that "everyone is replaceable". Once he left OCC, DiMartino started his own company, V-Force Customs, in New York. Later, he appeared on the show "Throttle Junkies TV", which premiered in 2010. Soon after, he started working with Paul Teutul Jr., and Paul Jr. Designs. He was on the show "American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior" while still working for his own company. DiMartino has four children, daughters named Vanessa, Ava, and Isabella, and a son, Vincent, with his wife, Melissa.
Vincent "Vinnie" DiMartino Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Vincent "Vinnie" DiMartino against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 9, 1972 (43 years old)
United States of America
Vincent "Vinnie" DiMartino, "Vinnie"
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.