Vincent "Vinnie" DiMartino Net Worth: Vincent "Vinnie" DiMartino is an American motorcycle builder and reality TV personality who has a net worth of $2 million. Born near Hudson Valley, New York, in 1972, Vinnie DiMartino got his exposure to cars and motorcycles at his dad's auto repair shop. By the time he was 14 years old, DiMartino was working in a shop and, within a few years, started rebuilding vehicles. In 2002, DiMartino landed a job with Orange County Choppers, which was later featured on The Discovery Channel's reality show "American Chopper". DiMartino worked for Orange County Choppers building motorcycles until the summer of 2007. Many rumors swirled about his departure from the show and company, which was featured on an episode of "American Chopper". DiMartino is seen given his notice, with his boss, Paul Teutul Sr., remarking that "everyone is replaceable". Once he left OCC, DiMartino started his own company, V-Force Customs, in New York. Later, he appeared on the show "Throttle Junkies TV", which premiered in 2010. Soon after, he started working with Paul Teutul Jr., and Paul Jr. Designs. He was on the show "American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior" while still working for his own company. DiMartino has four children, daughters named Vanessa, Ava, and Isabella, and a son, Vincent, with his wife, Melissa.
Vincent "Vinnie" DiMartino Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Vincent "Vinnie" DiMartino against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 9, 1972 (43 years old)
United States of America
Vincent "Vinnie" DiMartino, "Vinnie"
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up-to-date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.