Carol Burnett Net Worth: Carol Burnett is an American actress, comedian, writer, and singer who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born in 1933 in San Antonio, Texas, Carol Burnett was largely raised by her grandmother while her parents battled alcoholism. Burnett moved to New York City to pursue show business and started performing in various city nightclubs. Soon, she scored a Broadway role in the 1959 production of "Once Upon a Mattress", for which she was nominated for a Tony Award. Burnett then broke into TV, landing on "The Garry Moore Show", where she won her first Emmy Award in the early '60s. Burnett's own program, "The Carol Burnett Show", began airing in 1967 and ran until 1978. The show's popularity stemmed from its various comedy skits, parodies, singing, and dancing. After the show came to an end, Burnett continued her acting career, starring in "Annie", "The Four Seasons", "Horton Hears a Who!", "Friendly Fire", "Mad About You", "Desperate Housewives", "Glee", "Hot in Cleveland", and "The Trumpet of the Swan". Burnett is a six-time Emmy Award winner with dozens of nominations. She has also earned two Golden Globes, including Best TV Star and Best TV Actress in a Musical or Comedy. In 1980, she won the Women in Film Crystal Award and was inducted in the Television Hall of Fame five years later. Burnett is the recipient of the Women in Film Lucy Award and the 2003 Kennedy Center Honors. In 2005, she was given the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President George W. Bush and served as the grand marshal of the Rose Parade several years earlier. She has been married several times, most recently to Brian Miller in 2001. Her first marriage to Don Saroyan lasted from 1955 until 1962 and her second, to actor Joe Hamilton, lasted from 1962 to 1984. She has three children with Hamilton.
Carol Burnett Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 26, 1933 (83 years old)
Comedian, Singer, Actor, Dancer, Writer, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.689 m)
Carol Creighton Burnett
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Carol Burnett Earnings
- The Paul Winchell Show$115/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.