Carol Burnett Net Worth: Carol Burnett is an American actress, comedian, writer, and singer who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born in 1933 in San Antonio, Texas, Carol Burnett was largely raised by her grandmother while her parents battled alcoholism. Burnett moved to New York City to pursue show business and started performing in various city nightclubs. Soon, she scored a Broadway role in the 1959 production of "Once Upon a Mattress", for which she was nominated for a Tony Award. Burnett then broke into TV, landing on "The Garry Moore Show", where she won her first Emmy Award in the early '60s. Burnett's own program, "The Carol Burnett Show", began airing in 1967 and ran until 1978. The show's popularity stemmed from its various comedy skits, parodies, singing, and dancing. After the show came to an end, Burnett continued her acting career, starring in "Annie", "The Four Seasons", "Horton Hears a Who!", "Friendly Fire", "Mad About You", "Desperate Housewives", "Glee", "Hot in Cleveland", and "The Trumpet of the Swan". Burnett is a six-time Emmy Award winner with dozens of nominations. She has also earned two Golden Globes, including Best TV Star and Best TV Actress in a Musical or Comedy. In 1980, she won the Women in Film Crystal Award and was inducted in the Television Hall of Fame five years later. Burnett is the recipient of the Women in Film Lucy Award and the 2003 Kennedy Center Honors. In 2005, she was given the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President George W. Bush and served as the grand marshal of the Rose Parade several years earlier. She has been married several times, most recently to Brian Miller in 2001. Her first marriage to Don Saroyan lasted from 1955 until 1962 and her second, to actor Joe Hamilton, lasted from 1962 to 1984. She has three children with Hamilton.
Carol Burnett Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 26, 1933 (82 years old)
Comedian, Singer, Actor, Dancer, Writer, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.689 m)
Carol Creighton Burnett
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Carol Burnett Earnings
- The Paul Winchell Show$115/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL SalaryRunning back Marshawn Lynch is known for a lot of things: his Skittles touchdown celebrations, giving short, repetitive answers to the media, and being a bruising, powerful running back. Let's add financially wise to that list.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.