Carol Burnett Net Worth: Carol Burnett is an American actress, comedian, writer, and singer who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born in 1933 in San Antonio, Texas, Carol Burnett was largely raised by her grandmother while her parents battled alcoholism. Burnett moved to New York City to pursue show business and started performing in various city nightclubs. Soon, she scored a Broadway role in the 1959 production of "Once Upon a Mattress", for which she was nominated for a Tony Award. Burnett then broke into TV, landing on "The Garry Moore Show", where she won her first Emmy Award in the early '60s. Burnett's own program, "The Carol Burnett Show", began airing in 1967 and ran until 1978. The show's popularity stemmed from its various comedy skits, parodies, singing, and dancing. After the show came to an end, Burnett continued her acting career, starring in "Annie", "The Four Seasons", "Horton Hears a Who!", "Friendly Fire", "Mad About You", "Desperate Housewives", "Glee", "Hot in Cleveland", and "The Trumpet of the Swan". Burnett is a six-time Emmy Award winner with dozens of nominations. She has also earned two Golden Globes, including Best TV Star and Best TV Actress in a Musical or Comedy. In 1980, she won the Women in Film Crystal Award and was inducted in the Television Hall of Fame five years later. Burnett is the recipient of the Women in Film Lucy Award and the 2003 Kennedy Center Honors. In 2005, she was given the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President George W. Bush and served as the grand marshal of the Rose Parade several years earlier. She has been married several times, most recently to Brian Miller in 2001. Her first marriage to Don Saroyan lasted from 1955 until 1962 and her second, to actor Joe Hamilton, lasted from 1962 to 1984. She has three children with Hamilton.
Carol Burnett Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 26, 1933
Comedian, Singer, Actor, Dancer, Writer, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.689 m)
Carol Creighton Burnett
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 Millionon Jul 31, 2015
Carol Burnett Earnings
- The Paul Winchell Show$115/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...Before Martha Stewart and Jordan Belfort made headlines, there was "junk bond king" Michael Milken. This is his insane story...
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...