Jay-Z and Beyonce net worth: As of June, 2014, Jay Z and Beyonce have a combined net worth of $1 billion. Jay-Z's portion of their net worth is $560 million and Beyonce's is $450 million. That's easily enough to make them one of the top 10 richest celebrity couples in the world. As a matter of fact, when you remove famous women who happen to be dating not-so-famous billionaires like Salma Hayek and Francois-Henri Penault, Jay-Z and Beyonce are the #1 richest celebrity couple in the world ahead of couples like Tom Brady/Gisele Bundchen and David/Victoria Beckham. Jay and Bey are easily one of the highest earning couples in the world every year. In 2013 alone they earned a combined $95 million from record sales, touring, merchandise endorsements and more. When Jay performs, his concerts gross an estimated $1.5 million per night. When Beyonce tours, her concerts gross over $2 million. Beyonce and Jay-Z and one child together, a daughter named Blue Ivy Carter who was born on January 7th, 2012. They have houses all over the world and are even rumored to own an island in the Bahamas. When they are in the United States, The Carters can be found at a luxury apartment in New York City, a mansion in Westchester County, New York or a waterfront Villa in Miami.
Beyonce and Jay-Z Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Beyonce and Jay-Z against
- Random Celebrity
Beyoncé & Jay-Z
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.