Jay-Z and Beyonce net worth: As of June, 2014, Jay Z and Beyonce have a combined net worth of $1 billion. Jay-Z's portion of their net worth is $560 million and Beyonce's is $450 million. That's easily enough to make them one of the top 10 richest celebrity couples in the world. As a matter of fact, when you remove famous women who happen to be dating not-so-famous billionaires like Salma Hayek and Francois-Henri Penault, Jay-Z and Beyonce are the #1 richest celebrity couple in the world ahead of couples like Tom Brady/Gisele Bundchen and David/Victoria Beckham. Jay and Bey are easily one of the highest earning couples in the world every year. In 2013 alone they earned a combined $95 million from record sales, touring, merchandise endorsements and more. When Jay performs, his concerts gross an estimated $1.5 million per night. When Beyonce tours, her concerts gross over $2 million. Beyonce and Jay-Z and one child together, a daughter named Blue Ivy Carter who was born on January 7th, 2012. They have houses all over the world and are even rumored to own an island in the Bahamas. When they are in the United States, The Carters can be found at a luxury apartment in New York City, a mansion in Westchester County, New York or a waterfront Villa in Miami.
Beyonce and Jay-Z Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Beyonce and Jay-Z against
- Random Celebrity
Beyoncé & Jay-Z
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?