Matt Damon net worth: Matt Damon is an American actor, writer, producer and philanthropist who has a net worth of $90 million. Matt Damon was born on October 8, 1970 in Cambridge, Massachusetts. One of Matt's childhood best friends is fellow A-Lister Ben Affleck. Damon attended Harvard University from 1988 to 1992 but left before fully graduating. He and Affleck both wanted to be actors from a very early age. Throughout the late 80s and early 90s, Matt landed a few roles in movies like "Mystic Pizza", "Courage Under Fire" and "School Ties". His big break came when he Ben Affleck wrote the screenplay for 1997's "Good Will Hunting". They each received an Academy Award for Best Screenplay and Damon was nominated for Best Actor for the film. Other important film roles quickly followed in blockbusters such as "Saving Private Ryan", "The Talented Mr. Ripley". Damon struck serious pay dirt when he landed the starring role in the Jason Bourne franchise. He also appeared in all three of George Clooney's "Ocean's" trilogy. Matt Damon has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, has received many award nominations, including 4 from the Screen Actors Guild and was voted Sexiest Man Alive in 2007 by People Magazine. He also owns his own movie production company called Live Planet.
Matt Damon Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 8, 1970
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Spokesperson
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Matthew Paige Damon, Matthew Paige "Matt" Damon
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Matt Damon Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Bourne Ultimatum$20,000,000
- The Brothers Grimm$10,000,000
- The Bourne Identity$10,000,000
- Ocean's Eleven$5,000,000
- All the Pretty Horses$5,500,000
- The Legend of Bagger Vance$7,000,000
- The Talented Mr. Ripley$5,000,000
- Good Will Hunting$300,000Sale of script
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.