Matt Damon net worth: Matt Damon is an American actor, writer, producer and philanthropist who has a net worth of $90 million. Matt Damon was born on October 8, 1970 in Cambridge, Massachusetts. One of Matt's childhood best friends is fellow A-Lister Ben Affleck. Damon attended Harvard University from 1988 to 1992 but left before fully graduating. He and Affleck both wanted to be actors from a very early age. Throughout the late 80s and early 90s, Matt landed a few roles in movies like "Mystic Pizza", "Courage Under Fire" and "School Ties". His big break came when he Ben Affleck wrote the screenplay for 1997's "Good Will Hunting". They each received an Academy Award for Best Screenplay and Damon was nominated for Best Actor for the film. Other important film roles quickly followed in blockbusters such as "Saving Private Ryan", "The Talented Mr. Ripley". Damon struck serious pay dirt when he landed the starring role in the Jason Bourne franchise. He also appeared in all three of George Clooney's "Ocean's" trilogy. Matt Damon has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, has received many award nominations, including 4 from the Screen Actors Guild and was voted Sexiest Man Alive in 2007 by People Magazine. He also owns his own movie production company called Live Planet.
Matt Damon Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 8, 1970 (45 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Spokesperson
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Matthew Paige Damon, Matthew Paige "Matt" Damon
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Matt Damon Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Bourne Ultimatum$20,000,000
- The Brothers Grimm$10,000,000
- The Bourne Identity$10,000,000
- Ocean's Eleven$5,000,000
- All the Pretty Horses$5,500,000
- The Legend of Bagger Vance$7,000,000
- The Talented Mr. Ripley$5,000,000
- Good Will Hunting$300,000Sale of script
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.