Matt Damon net worth: Matt Damon is an American actor, writer, producer and philanthropist who has a net worth of $90 million. Matt Damon was born on October 8, 1970 in Cambridge, Massachusetts. One of Matt's childhood best friends is fellow A-Lister Ben Affleck. Damon attended Harvard University from 1988 to 1992 but left before fully graduating. He and Affleck both wanted to be actors from a very early age. Throughout the late 80s and early 90s, Matt landed a few roles in movies like "Mystic Pizza", "Courage Under Fire" and "School Ties". His big break came when he Ben Affleck wrote the screenplay for 1997's "Good Will Hunting". They each received an Academy Award for Best Screenplay and Damon was nominated for Best Actor for the film. Other important film roles quickly followed in blockbusters such as "Saving Private Ryan", "The Talented Mr. Ripley". Damon struck serious pay dirt when he landed the starring role in the Jason Bourne franchise. He also appeared in all three of George Clooney's "Ocean's" trilogy. Matt Damon has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, has received many award nominations, including 4 from the Screen Actors Guild and was voted Sexiest Man Alive in 2007 by People Magazine. He also owns his own movie production company called Live Planet.
Matt Damon Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 8, 1970 (45 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Spokesperson
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Matthew Paige Damon, Matthew Paige "Matt" Damon
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Matt Damon Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Bourne Ultimatum$20,000,000
- The Brothers Grimm$10,000,000
- The Bourne Identity$10,000,000
- Ocean's Eleven$5,000,000
- All the Pretty Horses$5,500,000
- The Legend of Bagger Vance$7,000,000
- The Talented Mr. Ripley$5,000,000
- Good Will Hunting$300,000Sale of script
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.