Lee Thompson Young Net Worth: Lee Thomson Young was an American actor who had a net worth of $250 thousand. Lee Thompson Young (February 1, 1984 – August 19, 2013) was born in Columbia, South Carolina. Blessed with acting talent, Lee Thompson Young was just ten years old when he portrayed Martin Luther King in a play called A Night of Stars and Dreams by Dwight Woods, and that was the moment when Lee realized he wanted to become an actor. In order to embark on fully-fledged acting career, he moved to New York City in June 1996. However, it was not until the next year that he got auditioned for the part of Jett Jackson in The Famous Jett Jackson. First, the pilot was filmed and then in 1998 Disney released the show, which would also become a Disney movie in June 2001. Another notable turn after the cancellation of The Famous Jett Jackson, Lee Thompson saw with the the 2004 movie Friday Night Lights portraying Chris Come. Since, Lee continued to appear on TV shows like South Beach, Scrubs, Flash Forward, and such movies as Akeelah and the Bee and The Hills Have Eyes 2. The last role to mark Young's career was his portrayal of Boston police detective Barry Frost on the TNT police drama series Rizzoli & Isles. It was on August 19, 2013 that Young failed to show up for filming an episode of Rizzoli & Isles, and later that day was found dead at his Los Angeles apartment.
Lee Thompson Young Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lee Thompson Young against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Lee Thompson Young
Date of Birth
Feb 1, 1984 (31 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.72 m)
Янг, Ли Томпсон
The Four Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 Millionon Nov 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.