Lee Thompson Young Net Worth: Lee Thomson Young was an American actor who had a net worth of $250 thousand. Lee Thompson Young (February 1, 1984 – August 19, 2013) was born in Columbia, South Carolina. Blessed with acting talent, Lee Thompson Young was just ten years old when he portrayed Martin Luther King in a play called A Night of Stars and Dreams by Dwight Woods, and that was the moment when Lee realized he wanted to become an actor. In order to embark on fully-fledged acting career, he moved to New York City in June 1996. However, it was not until the next year that he got auditioned for the part of Jett Jackson in The Famous Jett Jackson. First, the pilot was filmed and then in 1998 Disney released the show, which would also become a Disney movie in June 2001. Another notable turn after the cancellation of The Famous Jett Jackson, Lee Thompson saw with the the 2004 movie Friday Night Lights portraying Chris Come. Since, Lee continued to appear on TV shows like South Beach, Scrubs, Flash Forward, and such movies as Akeelah and the Bee and The Hills Have Eyes 2. The last role to mark Young's career was his portrayal of Boston police detective Barry Frost on the TNT police drama series Rizzoli & Isles. It was on August 19, 2013 that Young failed to show up for filming an episode of Rizzoli & Isles, and later that day was found dead at his Los Angeles apartment.
Lee Thompson Young Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lee Thompson Young against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Lee Thompson Young
Date of Birth
Feb 1, 1984 (31 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.72 m)
Янг, Ли Томпсон
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per Monthon Oct 8, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
How Much Has Sofia Vergara Made From Her Major Film Roles?on Oct 7, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- You Won't Believe How Much Hard Rock Café Founder Just Dropped On Two NYC CondosAnother day, another rich person dropping crazy cash on amazing real estate. This time, it's Hard Rock Café and Morton's Steakhouse founder Peter Morton, and the place is Manhattan.
- How Much Can You Make Behind The Scenes in Hollywood?If you don't have your acting chops down, perhaps you could make some good money as a writer, producer, or maybe even a stunt person.
- 10 Of Angelina Jolie's Top Earning Film RolesCurious about the earnings of one of the most mysteriously awesome leading ladies of our time?! Well, wonder no more!