Jermaine Huggy Hopkins net worth: Jermaine Huggy Hopkins is an American actor who has a net worth of $10,000. Jermaine Huggy Hopkins as born in Newark, New Jersey in 1973. He first starred as Thomas Sams in the movie Lean on Me in 1989. Hopkins starred as Steel in the film Juice in 1992. From 1991 to 1992 he had a recurring role as Buddy in the television series The Royal Family. From 1996 to 1998 Huggy starred as Dupree in the TV series The Wayans Bros. He also starred in the movies Strapped, Phat Beach, Bullet, Riot, How to Be a Player, Urban Massacre, I Wish I Had a House Like This, and Zoo. Hopkins also appeared in episodes of the TV series Murder One, The Parent 'Hood, Moesha, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. In 1990 he was nominated a Young Artist Award for Best Young Actor Supporting Role in a Motion Picture for Lean on Me. He was arrested for attempting to purchase 200 pounds of marijuana from an undercover cop.
Jermaine Huggy Hopkins Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jermaine Huggy Hopkins against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 23, 1973
United States of America
Jermaine Hopkins bka 'Huggy', 'Huggy' Hopkins, Jermaine 'Big Hug' Hopkins, Jermaine 'Big Hugg' Hopkins
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.