Jermaine Huggy Hopkins net worth: Jermaine Huggy Hopkins is an American actor who has a net worth of $10,000. Jermaine Huggy Hopkins as born in Newark, New Jersey in 1973. He first starred as Thomas Sams in the movie Lean on Me in 1989. Hopkins starred as Steel in the film Juice in 1992. From 1991 to 1992 he had a recurring role as Buddy in the television series The Royal Family. From 1996 to 1998 Huggy starred as Dupree in the TV series The Wayans Bros. He also starred in the movies Strapped, Phat Beach, Bullet, Riot, How to Be a Player, Urban Massacre, I Wish I Had a House Like This, and Zoo. Hopkins also appeared in episodes of the TV series Murder One, The Parent 'Hood, Moesha, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. In 1990 he was nominated a Young Artist Award for Best Young Actor Supporting Role in a Motion Picture for Lean on Me. He was arrested for attempting to purchase 200 pounds of marijuana from an undercover cop.
Jermaine Huggy Hopkins Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jermaine Huggy Hopkins against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 23, 1973 (42 years old)
United States of America
Jermaine Hopkins bka 'Huggy', 'Huggy' Hopkins, Jermaine 'Big Hug' Hopkins, Jermaine 'Big Hugg' Hopkins
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.