Jermaine Huggy Hopkins net worth: Jermaine Huggy Hopkins is an American actor who has a net worth of $10,000. Jermaine Huggy Hopkins as born in Newark, New Jersey in 1973. He first starred as Thomas Sams in the movie Lean on Me in 1989. Hopkins starred as Steel in the film Juice in 1992. From 1991 to 1992 he had a recurring role as Buddy in the television series The Royal Family. From 1996 to 1998 Huggy starred as Dupree in the TV series The Wayans Bros. He also starred in the movies Strapped, Phat Beach, Bullet, Riot, How to Be a Player, Urban Massacre, I Wish I Had a House Like This, and Zoo. Hopkins also appeared in episodes of the TV series Murder One, The Parent 'Hood, Moesha, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. In 1990 he was nominated a Young Artist Award for Best Young Actor Supporting Role in a Motion Picture for Lean on Me. He was arrested for attempting to purchase 200 pounds of marijuana from an undercover cop.
Jermaine Huggy Hopkins Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jermaine Huggy Hopkins against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 23, 1973 (42 years old)
United States of America
Jermaine Hopkins bka 'Huggy', 'Huggy' Hopkins, Jermaine 'Big Hug' Hopkins, Jermaine 'Big Hugg' Hopkins
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!Drake's new album accomplished a major feat on its first day of release.
- Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?Prince died without a will, so his vast fortune will be passed on to his siblings, but not before the federal and state government take their share.
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.