Jaclyn Smith Net Worth: Jaclyn Smith is an American actress and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $75 million dollars. Born October 26, 1945 in Houston, Texas, Jaclyn Smith is best known for her role as Kelly Garrett on the television series Charlie's Angeles. Smith was the only female lead character to remain for the during of the show's run (1976-81). She is also known for her own brand of clothing and perfume. Smith began her career in television in 1969 by appearing in commercials and in the film Goodbye, Columbus (unaccredited) and the 1970 film The Adventurers. In 1976, she was cast in the television series Charlie's Angels along with original cast members Kate Jackson and the late Farrah Fawcett. Charlie's Angels was a huge success and catapulted the three women to stardom. Smith's early life found her in New York City in hopes of dancing with the ballet, but her focus soon shifted to modeling and acting when she found work in television commercials and print ads, including one for Listerine mouthwash and a stint in 1971 as the "Breck Girl" for Breck Shampoo and later a campaign with fellow Charlie's Angel star Farrah Fawcett for Wella Balsam shampoo. Throughout the '90s, Smith starred in several made-for-TV movies.
Jaclyn Smith Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 26, 1945 (70 years old)
Businessperson, Actor, Entrepreneur, Model
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Jacquelyn Ellen Smith, Jacquelyn Ellen "Jaclyn" Smith, Jaclyn Ellen Smith
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Jaclyn Smith Earnings
- Charlie's Angels$40,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of MoneyIt all came down to a single vote. And that single vote would have made Anthony Davis $24 million richer.