Jaclyn Smith Net Worth: Jaclyn Smith is an American actress and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $75 million dollars. Born October 26, 1945 in Houston, Texas, Jaclyn Smith is best known for her role as Kelly Garrett on the television series Charlie's Angeles. Smith was the only female lead character to remain for the during of the show's run (1976-81). She is also known for her own brand of clothing and perfume. Smith began her career in television in 1969 by appearing in commercials and in the film Goodbye, Columbus (unaccredited) and the 1970 film The Adventurers. In 1976, she was cast in the television series Charlie's Angels along with original cast members Kate Jackson and the late Farrah Fawcett. Charlie's Angels was a huge success and catapulted the three women to stardom. Smith's early life found her in New York City in hopes of dancing with the ballet, but her focus soon shifted to modeling and acting when she found work in television commercials and print ads, including one for Listerine mouthwash and a stint in 1971 as the "Breck Girl" for Breck Shampoo and later a campaign with fellow Charlie's Angel star Farrah Fawcett for Wella Balsam shampoo. Throughout the '90s, Smith starred in several made-for-TV movies.
Jaclyn Smith Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 26, 1945 (70 years old)
Businessperson, Actor, Entrepreneur, Model
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Jacquelyn Ellen Smith, Jacquelyn Ellen "Jaclyn" Smith, Jaclyn Ellen Smith
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Jaclyn Smith Earnings
- Charlie's Angels$40,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.