Jaclyn Smith Net Worth: Jaclyn Smith is an American actress and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $75 million dollars. Born October 26, 1945 in Houston, Texas, Jaclyn Smith is best known for her role as Kelly Garrett on the television series Charlie's Angeles. Smith was the only female lead character to remain for the during of the show's run (1976-81). She is also known for her own brand of clothing and perfume. Smith began her career in television in 1969 by appearing in commercials and in the film Goodbye, Columbus (unaccredited) and the 1970 film The Adventurers. In 1976, she was cast in the television series Charlie's Angels along with original cast members Kate Jackson and the late Farrah Fawcett. Charlie's Angels was a huge success and catapulted the three women to stardom. Smith's early life found her in New York City in hopes of dancing with the ballet, but her focus soon shifted to modeling and acting when she found work in television commercials and print ads, including one for Listerine mouthwash and a stint in 1971 as the "Breck Girl" for Breck Shampoo and later a campaign with fellow Charlie's Angel star Farrah Fawcett for Wella Balsam shampoo. Throughout the '90s, Smith starred in several made-for-TV movies.
Jaclyn Smith Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 26, 1945
Businessperson, Actor, Entrepreneur, Model
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Jacquelyn Ellen Smith, Jacquelyn Ellen "Jaclyn" Smith, Jaclyn Ellen Smith
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40son Sep 3, 2015
Jaclyn Smith Earnings
- Charlie's Angels$40,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.
- PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff PayThe PGA Tour playoffs are underway. Regardless of where players finish, FedEx Cup competitors are light years ahead in terms of playoff pay.
- Billionaire Offers $1 Million Charity Bribe If people Watch His New Reality ShowBillionaire venture capitalist Tim Draper really wants you to watch his new reality show. The founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Draper University is offering a large donation to charity if he can get a huge audience for his new unscripted show on ABC Family called Startup U.
- These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per YearWe all know that top executives of big companies can make tons of money every year, so what about those that don't make anything at all?