Jaclyn Smith Net Worth: Jaclyn Smith is an American actress and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $75 million dollars. Born October 26, 1945 in Houston, Texas, Jaclyn Smith is best known for her role as Kelly Garrett on the television series Charlie's Angeles. Smith was the only female lead character to remain for the during of the show's run (1976-81). She is also known for her own brand of clothing and perfume. Smith began her career in television in 1969 by appearing in commercials and in the film Goodbye, Columbus (unaccredited) and the 1970 film The Adventurers. In 1976, she was cast in the television series Charlie's Angels along with original cast members Kate Jackson and the late Farrah Fawcett. Charlie's Angels was a huge success and catapulted the three women to stardom. Smith's early life found her in New York City in hopes of dancing with the ballet, but her focus soon shifted to modeling and acting when she found work in television commercials and print ads, including one for Listerine mouthwash and a stint in 1971 as the "Breck Girl" for Breck Shampoo and later a campaign with fellow Charlie's Angel star Farrah Fawcett for Wella Balsam shampoo. Throughout the '90s, Smith starred in several made-for-TV movies.
Jaclyn Smith Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 26, 1945
Businessperson, Actor, Entrepreneur, Model
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Jacquelyn Ellen Smith, Jacquelyn Ellen "Jaclyn" Smith, Jaclyn Ellen Smith
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.on Jul 29, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)on Jul 29, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
Jaclyn Smith Earnings
- Charlie's Angels$40,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thAnt-Man held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right NowThe annual list of the world's highest paid authors is fresh off the press. These 15 writers have also penned some of our favorite stories, created our favorite characters, birthed entire fictional worlds – and that's pretty kick ass.