Richard Childress net worth: Richard Childress is a former NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $200 million dollars. Born in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Richard Childress professional racing career began on a strange note, when he was drafted to race after the current NASCAR riders went on strike. Though he only proved to be an average driver, with a third-place finish in 1978 being his personal best, he would prove to be an excellent manager. After winning with his driver, Ricky Rudd in 1983, Childress began to recruit more drivers, including Dale Earnhardt, who would go on to win multiple championships. His team, Richard Childress Racing (RCR) has gone on to be one of the most successful in NASCAR history. It currently consists of Sprint Cup Drivers, Paul Menard, Kevin Harvick, Jeff Burton, and Clint Bowyer; Nationwide Series driver, Austin Dillon; Camping World Truck driver, Joey Coulter; and Arca Re/Max Series drivers, Tim George, Jr. and Ty Dillon. In addition to his NASCAR work, he has also opened the Richard Childress Racing Museum, and the Childress Vineyards Winery in nearby Lexington.
Richard Childress Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Richard Childress against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Sep 21, 1945 (70 years old)
United States of America
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIRERead more about the extended partnership between Adidas and Kanye that could net Ye a billion dollars!
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.